The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

Cole was totally enjoying the k-pop dance cover festival lol. I really liked her look there too.. so pretty haha.

Jumping Jumping Up

agclO.gif

I loved this part b/c it's totally Nicole-like

15zjd39.gif

cr: zephyrean @ twitter

another classic cole, messing around then has to trip lol

ojm5bl.gif

gotta make more gifs..too many good moments not to gif XD

I seriously cannot get over how elegant, sophisticated, and mature Nicole looked and radiated during the K-Pop Dance Cover Festival. The long hair just added to her image of elegance. Though she radiate maturity there was this sense of innocence and naivety that was so endearing. The way she smiled, answered, and her overall reactions were absolutely endearing. It's not hard to fall for her many charms.

That cole, she such a fierce and charmastic person when she on stages. But she can immediately show her dorky 4D personality are show. That just make us love cole for who she is. She has two different side, it just depend on th situation. That why you can see both side of cole, the performacer side, which is fierce and charmastic. Then you can see the one on variety show, the dorky loveable cole. Not to mention the athletic side of cole, which you get to see on athletic show.

LOL http://i51.tinypic.com/ojm5bl.gif :lol: thanks for the gif mae ...dorky Cole never die ^_^

tine, thanks for that gifs...i love the stare during that Jumping performance, so fierce...you would wonder whether the action from http://i51.tinypic.com/ojm5bl.gif and http://i.imgur.com/eecgV.gif coming from 1 person :lol:

random sponsor pic etc

uFD7N.jpg

t9SR1.gif

cr : tumblr

J60oz.jpg

cr : as tagged

u0sfH.jpg

Nov I know right, it's just confounding how she can be this dorky then so fierce :P

Thanks mae for the gifs, hehehehe the first gif is so cute lol when they were talking about Seungyeon's driving, I thought she's refering to herself as the good driver though I don't know why I think she likes to drive fast if she already knows how to drive hahahhaha

Sponsor and Gifs :D

CYBZk.jpg

6ygqM.gif

IpQOK.gif

S5mwI.gif

CEbDM.gif

Xg70K.gif

credit as tagged, naver

Thanks Nov & Christine!

Cole's board says "ROMANCE" lol

2w70oax.jpg

saw this on tumblr:

according to the preview, she got very excited ‘cause she got to have a phone call w/ her idea type actor

cr: sysbittersweet @ tumblr

2-22.gif

^^ I just like her reaction here, she looks like a little girl XD

I hope that JJ's Mstudio gets subbed, they get asked about KARA's debut period XD

@ mae hmm should Nicole's cardboard located at her front, the board with "romance" seems more to her back side :confused1: ...haha nvm tms already answered it below me...so it is Cole's writing :sweatdrop: thanks

...i'm guessing he would be Seung Ho too since as far as i know he's the actor Nicole always mentioned :tongue: ...but didn't know what to expects since there's mentioned Boom involved too :P

looking smexy at today's press con

:wub:

DFntV.jpg

CDoMK.jpg

Et4bv.jpg

nzQoI.jpg

aWgWL.jpg

IjUrL.jpg

cr: as tagged

Wah Cole looks beautiful wearing the blue dress :wub: The showcase is so awesome hahahahha Cole looks very comfortable there and I agree with Nov, she's always smiling so cute and the Step performance, so good XD Cole looks so good and smexy love the hair hahhahaha and she's just so happy.

Cole doing pilates then showing food on the next scene XD I wonder if her boxing is part of the CF they're doing :D

I want to spazz OMG a car CF is just freaking amazing hahahahhahahha

cole look so pretty in that blue dress, she was always pretty. But now people is finally realize it, come on. I think it could be seungho or not, but still get to see how cute cole act if it true. Remember the last time on SGB she say that she like junki(actor guy in my girl), and she had a phone conversion with him. I guess she just going to keep wear the extension. I love when the girls performance STep, I can totally see cole rock the stages, with her dance break and her rapping. I can totally see cole the boxer, she probably could knock someone out. Love cole doing piliates

Who know which one will participate Let's Go Dream 2????? I hope Nicole....Nicole...she the best athlete...

At DSP's official site, they didn't list any members so I'm assuming it's all of them. I think the girls will just stop by to promote the song though, not participate.

Nicole was more excited and energetic than the fans XD She had get them excited too lol. She seemed to really enjoy the showcase and was all hyper haha.

Thanks for all the pics and videos!

Cole getting attention for her pilates body :P I see new job opportunities here lol.