The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

This girl is seriously growing up very well. She's maturing so gracefully. She's getting prettier and prettier each time I see her. I personally think that she's the perfect example of someone who takes care of themselves, who wants and knows what's best for herself. She eats, but she knows that to maintain a healthy lifestyle a diet and a proper exercise regime is a must. She doesn't deny it nor does she fret about it, she applies it and does it. Good for her! That's why I'm never surprise whenever an article is published about her healthy body, the girl works hard for it, in such a healthy way, that it should be recognized. Keep it up Nicole! Oh, love the hair by the way, the side ponytail is adorable.

I heard that Cole will be partner with Minho on Dream Team :lol: Can't wait can't wait

Lol I think Cole will propably get more CF about health :lol: Her body is really great

And a car CF ... it is amazing :lol: I like it just from some scene in the Youtube Live channel :wub:

Cole on Shimshimtapa

398078549.jpg

398078138.jpg

4_m.jpg

And Dream team summary from the fans:

dream team couple according to a fan who was there

Apparently there were like 15 guys. and the girls seemed to be coming right from the Mnet countdown recording. They performed Step.

After that there was the mini couple round game thing.

2 guys chose Gyuri. and she chose the soldier one

4 guys chose Hara. She chose the married man that has kids.

Nicole and Seungyeon were chosen by 6 guys each. Nicole chose Minho and Seungyeon chose Chansung.

Jiyoung was the most popular member. 7 guys chose her, and Jing chose Lee Hyun among them.

Then they played a couple game where the girl throws water balloons and the guy catches them.

Gyuri wasn’t a good thrower but his partner catched them really well and scored 5.

Nicole threw bunch of water balloons and Minho got all wet. They scored 5.

Seungyeon and chansung scored 1 or 2.

Jiyoung was powerful and just hit her partner with the water balloons.

The fan didn’t see Hara’s turn.

And after that KARA left, dream team filming continued.

Credit: Sysbittersweet@tumblr & ournikori.blogspot.com

YES, finally cole is with minho. I always dream about this, just to see cole paired up with minho it would defintely make my days. Every since oh brother when minho and cole was together(but not paired up together). I always had dream that what if they were paired up together. Since in the show, they both brought huge succes to their group. So I always image them together, and now it come true. I glad that cole pick minho, Minho know how competitive cole is, so he pick her. I can totally see how many people pick cole. Probably one of them is sanggu, I so glad that minho is in this episodes. Minho and cole unstoppable tea. So cole threw a lot of ballons, but manage to get 5 that pretty good. Like I say minho and cole togther unstoppable. I wondering if that the only thing, that they play together. I want to watch a whole episodes where they are paired up together. I kind of wat to see cole and minho do the high jump together, and surprised all the other people about how great they are together. I wondering how crazy the mc is going to be again. These would be like cole like 5 time on dream team(4 time by herself). Can't wait to watch it, I usually watch dream team for cole or minho, now they are both back

yeah picture of mincole love it. I guess they would seriously when they say that minho get really wet, and cole throw a lot of balloons. I love nicole outfit in the fansign to the guerilla date. I love all the outfit she look so pretty in it. My favorite would have to be the outfit at the synnara fan signing, but my favorite hair style would have to be the first fansign. But I love it all. She did look like she had tremously fun. Wow a cole fancam, yes I didn't think we still had any people who would film cole