• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
mae

Spazz
The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

5,752 posts in this topic

Thanks mae for sharing those pics. I love Cole's style there, and texting addict :lol:

More Sukira pics

tumblr_lrzoi547TH1qcar25o1_500.png

And Starry Radio

tumblr_lrzgolMcY61r206s3o4_500.jpg

Cole's wink

tumblr_lrzgolMcY61r206s3o1_500.jpg

Credit: as on pictures

http://i.imgur.com/OZqfF.jpg LOL why the face :lol: ,,,i noticed Nicole make this kind of face whenever she's writing something (or on this case texting ^^)

random gifs

aep5s.gif

VWDZg.gif

pk0u0.gif

tyoiE.gif

cr: kpopcorngifs @ tumblr

Hello recording

e17tC.jpg

2DBkY.jpg

4NJRe.jpg

cr : as tagged

i like her outfit in here, she is beautiful and like texting. i want to watch Hello show too :blush: :blush: :blush:

I love cole outfit, I like all her outfit every since they came back. I can't to watch her in dream team and hello

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

Thanks Nov for sharing. Cole is so pretty on Star King.

The last pic is just so :wub:

Lol and Cole's face when she is texting, I guess that's the face of concentrated Cole :lol:

thanks for sharing for the pics....

Cole is so cute on SK.

I want say "Kiss Me" when I saw the last pic!!!!! :eyelove:

Thanks everyone for the pics, vids and gifs :D

I'm happy with making of Kia, Cole is just adorkable and so cute there :D

I really love her look in Hello show, so gorgeous, one of my favorite looks of her :wub: Can't wait to see the show to air :D And on Star King, I was hoping she gets to try the concentrate thing too, but her reactions are daebak hahahha and she looks so pretty and dorky lol

Fansign Pics 110924

Cole is just into fanservice these days, love it hahahhahha

T9W56.jpg

g8C8B.jpg

KKTXp.jpg

OXr9B.jpg

iBI94.jpg

1vNB2.jpg

G5jRk.jpg

credit as tagged

And I must say, I love her vocals in Winter Magic, been looping that song and her high note is really good, can't wait to see it perform live :D

I love the pix of cole, she look like she have so much fun. I love her voice in winter magic, I always want to heard her doing a mid-tempo ballad, since I think that the kind of ballad cole would do well in. And she does

i like her look at Hello show too.

She looks so gorgeous!!! :wub:

and she does so many fan service at Fansign. So Lovely!!!! :thumbup:

And I must say, I love her vocals in Winter Magic, been looping that song and her high note is really good, can't wait to see it perform live

Me too!!

Cole trying to open her juice:

dduggug.gif

In awe of a fan:

hw.gif

eye smile overload:

XL4vS.gif

Thanks everyone for gorgeous and cute Nicole's pictures. Watching Kara's winning during Inkigayo, i must say that i'm impressed with Nicole's friendliness.LOL.....I don't know that she is close to Sistar members to that extend that she can comfortably hug them. Didn't see any Kara members act like that to Sistar except Nicole. She can blend very well with others that she just met.Nicole for sure is lovable and has nice personality that make them seems to talk or act comfortably with her. Nicole and IU hug is also cute (she didn't let IU off stage :P)I think in every idol group it's

I got this pic from tumblr. I don't know whether this pic had been uploaded or not but in this pic, i can see tears in Nicole eyes. From the background, it seems like during Hello recording.

tumblr_ls3e4dax6g1r1p8rto1_500.png

cr;nicole-jung tumblr

Edited by martina

why!! why!! why!! why she cry?????????? i want to see hello show now, i want to know why but she's pretty in this pic :confused1: :confused1: :confused1: :confused1:

Cole so cute in the fansign event, her fanservice is jjang :P

VRJ7R.jpg

J6aXo.jpg

oE1T2.jpg

lxMU4.jpg

Kia CF

credit as tagged, uploader, naver, twitter

Cole's fan service is getting better :lol: various expression

Fan pic

tumblr_ls1dih8ZXU1qjhpqlo2_500.jpg

And I love Cole's part in KIA CF. So adorable :lol:

tumblr_ls41fsW2ad1r18qbxo1_500.gif

tumblr_ls41fsW2ad1r18qbxo2_500.gif

tumblr_ls41fsW2ad1r18qbxo3_500.gif

And this Star King gif is just :wub:

tumblr_ls3xkxiVma1qend28o1_500.gif

Credit: tumblr

cole fanservice is getting better and better. I love her hair, it look so pretty and natural. It reminder me of KARA4, when cole had long hair. Just now, she more mature and fierce. I love the Kia cf, her was so cute, she got the punch bag. And she punches it, I love how their are like two side of cole cf. One where you can see her athletic side, and then you can see the fun side.

^^^ Wow, she's so gorgeous in those pics. Were those taken in France? Love her outfit.

Just watched Happy Together on Streambox. Nicole was so cute and dorky when she realized she said the tongue twister wrong. I decided to make a GIF for it, although it's so much better with sound.

244b2h5.gif

"nagnamru nagnamru nagnamnagnamm.... oeee~~~~"

*gets sprayed*

OMG SO CUTE!

Edited by Redresonance

nhung Thanks for sharing the fanart and gifs, hehehhe Cole's so cute in the Kia CF :D Love her expressions on Star King lol dorky :P

kimngocnguyen06 Yeah it's nice how they showed two sides hehhehe so cute

redresonance Yeah I think those are taken from France, cos she was wearing that on the fanpics I've seen before. Thanks for the gif, hahahaha that's so cute, Cole finally got sprayed there lol

wVMhg.jpg

Beautiful :wub: When I saw this pic, I'm just wow! hahahahhaha love her expression :D

credit: umj

she's very beautiful in new single. i like pictures of her and her hair. i', very excite to see PV :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove:

I like Cole's look for Winter Magic as well! Can't wait to see the vid.

11.09.27 Open Concert Jumping Nicole Fancam:

I love that she has more fancams now but I really want to see one for STEP XD

Nicole Fan Art from Synnara Fan Sign:

4rinz.jpg

cr: as tagged.

Nicole version of KIA Pride CM. It's so cute when she miss the punchbag. The early released version doesn't have that scene right?

cr: KARA200703

Edited by martina

thanks martina!

haha Cole is so innocent when she missed the punch.

This version is funny XDDD I like it!!!

Thanks Martina for sharing the video, hahahaha Cole is so cute there :P

Kia Pride Wallpaper :D

jlUcz.jpg

credit: kia