The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

Happy birthday to our Cole :wub: :wub: :wub:

And hearing Sparks fly covered by Cole just makes the day perfect :lol: I'm so so in love with Cole singing English songs. And even Sung Si Kyung seems loving Cole's voice

Credit: qkdqkdxjwudy2@youtube

Woah thanks for sharing! The way she sing the song is so amazing! Such great vocals and so glad that she went to study in California before. :D

Happy birthday to a loveable 4D girls. I glad that you got to sing an english song. I love all taylor swift song, so cole you singing this song, makes me love you even more. I wish you had more opporunity to sing in english. It would seem like the only time that you would get to sing in english is when you promote something. Like last time you sing lucky, when you were promoted lupin. This time promoted Step, you got to sing taylor swift.I love how she a fan of Taylor Swift. She does the song justice, she singing so beautiful when she sing in english

Happy birthday to our Cole :wub: :wub: :wub:

And hearing Sparks fly covered by Cole just makes the day perfect :lol: I'm so so in love with Cole singing English songs. And even Sung Si Kyung seems loving Cole's voice

Credit: qkdqkdxjwudy2@youtube

nicole singing taylor swift song , what a beautifull combi.kyaaa love both of them!!!! both of them is my favorit singer.....i wish nicole can get solo , for Drama OST maybe

Edited by naruse

thanks tine, so now its established that Bora close with Nicole ^_^ its seems they just hang out after the performance ^_^

lol so cute when Nicole finally figure out the envelope for

:lol:

yuM5E.gif

i think Nicole likes seeing this Leeteuk-Jiyoung "saga"

:tongue: i remember she doing this on Sukira when the girls teased Leeteuk-Jiyoung :lol:

cfA7R.gif

finally, Nicole got fancam for Step

:wub:

interview

cr : KanasiH @ YT

even its already days ago, i love how she got the chance to sing on Beatles Code, her version of Sparks Fly is lovely :wub:

Yeah! I'm all for it for Nicole to sing in English, that would be so unique to Kpop by including a full english song in an album. Her voice is so high and mesmerizing, I am even replaying her cover of Sparks Fly!

http://i.imgur.com/yuM5E.gif As usual of Nicole! Dorky and so cute at the same time. I kept replaying this part to see her act that way when I watched the video.

Nov, thanks for the gifs.. Cole didn't know how to open it XD

Cole & Bora are so cute, I guess all that free time backstage helped:)

Hopefully, Cole will get have her own solo song and maybe in English in the future!!

I'm glad she sang though, I like that song :lol:

yay for Kansai for the Cole fancam :)

Glad to see a Cole fan step it up haha.

News!

David Oh (Birth of a Great Star & WGM) when asked about his Ideal Type, he choose Nicole. He said he likes girls with short hair and girls with the "cute" style lol.

Oh I hope they get to meet! He's Korean American too & same age as Cole :D

^^ WOW!! No wonder Nicole said she was surprised. That's a lot of gifts :thumbup: so cool!! She showed two pics on her twitter.

David Oh - as long as he treats our Nikori right hehehe

I wonder if Seung Ho gets teased about Nicole as much as she does. hehehe

Saw some article in tumblr that Nicole gonna debut as solo artist this December but it turns out that the news is just a rumor/ joke from other people. how i wish that DSP really gonna make a solo album for Nicole. She is really suitable for solo project because she is so interested in dancing and singing. If they debut Nicole as a solo singer, we can see the other side of Nicole which we cannot see more while she is in a group.

I love the way she's been styling herself recently. She's wearing a lot of those oversized, loose-fitting, silk style shirts lately, pairing them with slim fitting jeans to contrast the loose fit is definitely complimenting her figure. I especially love the outfit she wore on the show Diet Survival Bigstory. The three-quarter length sleeve, with the loose fit, and the bow at the collar, and then pairing it up with a pair of fitted, flared denim, which added a nice retro feel to the outfit, that elongated her legs was a win for me. She's becoming more and more of a mature, sophisticated, elegant, and feminine fashionista these days.

I love the way she's been styling herself recently. She's wearing a lot of those oversized, loose-fitting, silk style shirts lately, pairing them with slim fitting jeans to contrast the loose fit is definitely complimenting her figure. I especially love the outfit she wore on the show Diet Survival Bigstory. The three-quarter length sleeve, with the loose fit, and the bow at the collar, and then pairing it up with a pair of fitted, flared denim, which added a nice retro feel to the outfit, that elongated her legs was a win for me. She's becoming more and more of a mature, sophisticated, elegant, and feminine fashionista these days.

Yes. I love her clothes as well. My first thought when I watched Diet Survival was that I loved her outfit, I really liked her light washed flared denim jeans XD I always had issues with what the stylists were doing to her.. but maybe it was what Nicole was doing to herself lol XD

About her Solo thing, it was nice thought and it's good to see K-Kamilia having hopes. Nicole wouldn't have had anytime work to properly debut solo with KARA's hectic schedule. When or if the time comes, I hope she will be thoroughly prepared.