The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

the picture look so pretty, I love the picture when she layed down with mochinochino are here. That look so innocent and so cute. Cole is does flowy shirt look so pretty, I love the necklace. I think my favorite would have to be her and the violin. I don't know why it probaby because I love seeing her with the violin. I wish to hear her play that one day. She look so pretty with that dress on.

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

^^ Cole, our forever dork :)

L'Arc~en~Ciel Hyde's embarrassing moment with KARA Nicole

During the October 14 broadcast of Music Station, JRock L'Arc~en~Ciel and KPop KARA were both guests. Hyde tells us of an embarrassing moment that happened when they were together in a previous M.Station show.

Hyde said that Nicole was very lively and accidentally bumped into him. She quickly apologized with "Sumimasen" (Japanese for I'm sorry). Wanting to say "It's OK" in Korean (gwaenchanhayo), he accidentally said "Sarangheyo" which meant I love you. He didn't realize it at once, but when he did he felt embarrassed.

Nicole said that she remembers that incident, when she said "Sumimasen" and he said "Sarangheyo", she was surprised and thought perhaps he was talking to someone else or she didn't hear it correctly.

Source: JrockvsKpop

This made news in Japan, saw it all over twitter lol

Seeing Nicole powerful dance in yesterday Radio Star make me wish that they do the solo album for Nicole. She is born to be a good performer.She dance well and also sing well. Last appearance of Kara in Mnet Beatles code, she showcase her vocal ability by singing Sparks Fly and now she show her dancing skills in Radio Star. Although it might be impossible with their tight schedule but deep inside my heart, i wish that she had at least a digital single that can promote her dance and vocal more. She seems the one that can be a solo artist perfectly just like Lee Hyori after Kara did not exist more (although i wish that they can be like Shinhwa who is one of a group that last long).

I hope she has goals of doing something solo because I don't see what else she will be as interested in as performing on stage. She can do solo projects and be in KARA, I don't understand why she can't.. XD

I was disappointed Cole didn't talk much on Radio Star.. I wish she would have spoken more then again there weren't any pressing issues she had to talk about compared to the other members.. I guess.

Cole is pretty much keeping a low profile these days, she seems more mysterious to me lol

Her dance was Hot and she looked so pretty as well.. the hair and outfit :)

Yeah mae I agree. Even when appearing on variety shows, Cole doesn't talk much. She keeps silent on both Japanese and Korean shows, and I just watched Happy Together, Cole also didn't talk much except dancing the clubbing part with Hara. (and Cole is so adorable when she got wet and being competitive :lol: ).

And nowadays when other members have their own activities, I hope that Cole is up to something. She is quiet and also not update Twitter much, I hope it means she is busy preparing for sth - like a solo album :lol: I know it is just a rumor but can't help wishing it were real. After all, Cole still got a lot of interest from people without even showing off much.

Yeah cole has been quite for a long time now, we don't know what going on with her. I hoping that she have an solo album out, since I think she can defintely rock it. Plus her hair and outfit was so perfect for radio star. She shine when she was dancing, everything just came together. I do wish she has something that can show her singing and her dancing. I want her to have a solo album, but it mix with pop/hip hop/R&B, since those style fit cole really well. I am sad that she doesn't talk a lot, and this quite time is to prepare for something big. I had a dream yesterday and it had to do with cole, and they were talk about cole being in something. I don't remember, but hopefully the dream can come true

I agree with all of you. Nowadays, Nicole just been a low profile whenever she is on the Korean or Japanese shows. The only program that i can see her dorky side when they promoting Step is on Strong Heart. The rest of it, she just listen to others and play with them. She seems busy preparing for something and also didn't update her Twitter much. If you notice during Radio Star when they talk about the dispute, Nicole seems to low her head down and i think she looks so sad when it comes to that issues. I don't want to think much but i just feel that Nicole has been affected by some of the news that report her mother begin all the problem. We know how important is her mother to her. Even though Nicole is not so funny just like other members in variety show, but she has so much passion on stage and that is the charisma that she need to be a performers in the future.

It would be nice if Cole say anything about what her plans are hehehe I'm still hoping she'll release a solo album hahha with those dance pop songs that can show off her dancing and her vocals too

:D

Not surprised that Cole doesn't talk much on Radio show lol I mean she usually just let the others talk unless she's directly asked lol

I'm happy she posted a new pic on her twitter hahahaha though I wish she'll eat some more, she looks skinny.

I hope there are more Nicole dancing gifs from Radio star XD

Sponsor pic :)

RU8ft.jpg

Cute, pretty gifs :D

YC1wN.gif

RsC4Z.gif

WRg2C.gif

TnmNd.gif

uotfK.gif

SakXn.gif

WXiVw.gif

credit as tagged, naver

Just watched kara's cut on strong heart. Hara was mentioning that Nicole is very polite to her juniors, even bowing 90 degree to them. (Nicole asked Hara to bow 90 degree with her) But some of them just brush them off :crying:

Nicole is so nice :thumbup:

Cole's always been like that lol. I swear there a gifs caught of her bowing lower than 90 degrees to rookies, she's just being polite though. I don't think she expects something back necessarily lol I've seen Korean American idols talk about how odd it is to greet someone that they don't necessarily know well but I think Cole just thought it's safer to bow/greet everyone haha..

thanks for the gifs Christine.. ahh Jini :)