The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

I am totaly happy for cole to have something like this. She can bring out the dorky side of her, that we all know and love. Plus she can do interview of the other groups and stuff when they have comeback. She can dances a little to. So I think this is good for her. It so good to heard cole speak english again, I think she would be the one to talk when they were in sydney. I didn't know that KARA and dbsk would be the highlight in sydney. I didn't think KARA would be that popular. But hey the king and queen of kpop in japan are the hightlight in sydney. They keycole things was so cute, key look like he had to bend down to heard his best friend. Whoever get that ball with nicole signature would be so lucky. Cole look so pretty on music fair.

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

YAY :inluv: so excited with the new MC inkigayo job, its been a while since Nicole MCing if not rarely, so looking forward for HaNi duo next week :determined:

more Nicole at Kpop Fest

UV8QK.jpg

4JIDf.jpg

cr : Helen Le @ FB + samgyeopsal @ tumblr

GIzHk.jpg

MaZJQ.jpg

cr : doschh @ tumblr

airport pics (LOL the writing on the hat is SMILE...its possible to be a gift from fans)

2bFG7.jpg

GeDna.jpg

Nm0oS.jpg

cr : as tagged

Thanks everyone for sharing the pics :D

I'm so happy that Cole will be an MC with Hara on Inki, so exciting to see her every week too :D

More Cole pics :D Love her look in Sydney and when she speaks English, it's just too cute and her random shout outs during the songs is really nice :D

7K6Ae.jpg

EHV8j.jpg

M9IH1.jpg

KuvZd.jpg

KXb3S.jpg

credit as tagged karaholic, twitter, facebook

I'm absolutely ecstatic to hear Nicole doing something permanent, as an MC of all things and on a weekly, regular program. Once again she's taking on a challenge for her, we all know when it comes to MCing you would never think of Nicole, but I love the fact she's challenging herself to improve herself. I'm sure Nicole will reveal many sides of her, especially since she has two people that she is comfortable and enjoy being around with by her side. Very excited!

From what I watched from the fancams of the Sydney concert, Nicole was a better speaker than the translator/moderator of the show, that girl was terrible.

I'm absolutely ecstatic to hear Nicole doing something permanent, as an MC of all things and on a weekly, regular program. Once again she's taking on a challenge for her, we all know when it comes to MCing you would never think of Nicole, but I love the fact she's challenging herself to improve herself. I'm sure Nicole will reveal many sides of her, especially since she has two people that she is comfortable and enjoy being around with by her side. Very excited!

From what I watched from the fancams of the Sydney concert, Nicole was a better speaker than the translator/moderator of the show, that girl was terrible.

I think the translator is Tiffany from SNSD. She and Yuri are the MC that night. I like Tiffany, but she sound a bit bitchy when talking in English... -_-;

^^ Oh be careful of language please. I think UnknownIdiot was referring to the actual translator lady, she was translating throughout the show, she was kind of a mess XD

Strong Heart with JiNi are subbed:

@5:59: http://youtu.be/uUy7sKe-JOM

Nicole and Sung Sikyung holding hands and eye contact, who could resist Cole's eye smile lol

@ :54 secs: http://youtu.be/O078ov7REFI

Jing's first love & Cole falling for a fake phone call from Yoo SeungHo 3 times lol

* Nicole said she never had a bf, doesn't mean she never dated or goes on dates..

@5:33: http://youtu.be/Pj4-wsYabLs

Lol Cole. Jing's lower body + Cole's upper body = Perfect haha

@ 6:45: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-fLq82qQH8

Cole's talking phobia ( I still think she has it XD) and not giving her vocal coach her new #

videos couldn't embed.

Pics from Sydney:

2JCws.jpg

UuhRF.jpg

KdXDv.jpg

cr: as tagged!

so cole talk in at the press conference, cause I just watch the press conference video, and she didn't speak . I was a little disappointed. I don't know if it wrong of me, but every time KARA has to do a press conference in another countries, I wish that can talk that language. Excludes like china or something like that. But a countries where one of the members or all of them can speak the language. Like when they had to do a press conference in niigata, I wish that they can save the trouble and speak in japanese and korean. And like this one cole could speak the english and gyuri can speak the korean. If SNSD had time to do that, why can't KARA. I know it probably to save time and move the press conference faster, but I wish that they can do that. Cole look so pretty, I wish cole spoke english and like show up all her friends. Excludes her american friends. Since like all her friend were there(jinwoon, key, minho,jonghyun, boram, snsd girls, beast friends)

thanks for the pics mae, haven't seen those one ^^

^ thanks christine for sharing the clip, couldn't help but noticed DBSK boys reaction when Nicole answered ^_^

40cb1.gif

O7IGr.gif

fansigning pic

NIC4d.jpg

cr : as tagged

cute caps from boken tutorial show

:lol:

1UeF3.jpg

cr : colejjang @ tumblr

[sydney Kpop Fest 2011] KARA Step (Nicole focus)

cr : josephinee9lim @ YT

Cole looks so cute speaking in English and her voice is so sweet. Did you notice that everyone especially B2ST members look amaze and even turn their head to Cole's direction when she start speaking in English.At first Dongwoon who already looking at her, then Kikwang and then Junhyung that always look at the front when the others speak LOL.Mblaq and Cnblue members also.While THSK members laugh together because after that they will make a speech and Yunho reaction is like what to do,she speaks English :sweatdrop: but then Yunho said that he will speak hangul LOL cute. I can see that she now had so much confidence in all 3 languages well English is her main language :rolleyes: Cant wait to see her MCing with Hara this Sunday.

thanks for pics, gifs, and links!

Nov, lol @ the DBSK boys.

News about MC Cole:

“All of them are close and the teamwork is good. Especially, Nicole and IU were in the same program, Good Sunday’s Heroes so I think they will work in perfect harmony.” Park Kyung Duk revealed the background of choosing the MCs.

“They prepared a surprise opening because they are one of the best female idols. It will be a cute stage with dance.”

source: en.korea

I'm excited!

Cole should be getting along well since it seems like they've already started preparing based on what the PD said. Hm, I wonder if one of the reasons they considered Nicole for the position was because she is tight with IU as well... I did expect a cute stage haha.

Oh listening to Do it! Do it! and Dreaming Girl.. Cole's back doing the intro rap thing :D

Cole's "S" Line of course:

HcJQn.jpg

cr: as tagged.

Yea, I guess there wasn't enough time to do a photo shoot.. but hopefully they get to it XD

Just watched Inki, Cole is just so hot in the dance perf and so cute MCing hahahaha she looks a bit nervous though lol Can't wait to see next week Inki lol

She's so cute, continue eating the chocolates while MCing hahahahaha Also when she keeps dancing during interview with SIY is just too cute lol

E5Onm.gif

guL7u.gif

x1Aqc.gif

YDKGW.jpg

5KDRo.jpg

enh99.jpg

be4WL.jpg

W60Ue.jpg

credit uploader, tumblr, twitter

Tine, thanks for sharing those pictures and video

HaNi did really well today. I love their sexy dance :wub: It's just so hot and also very adorable at MCing.

Lol at Cole kept eating the chocolate :lol: and random dancing with SIY while IU is still talking

Happy Happy Happy Nicole :lol: Can't wait for Inkigayo every week :wub:

she look so pretty in the red dress, and so dorky to. love how she kept eat the chocolate. and how she kept dancing doing the interview. the first interview of cole mc job. glad that it one of the heroes member. I love the sexy dance, it was interesting to see cole wasn't out of breath when they finish the dance. I love the outfit ut show cole beautiful body. she was nervous, but it the first espusodes si we see how it go from now on. I love how she nickname herself hapy happy, she defintely that.