The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

i don't know whether its relevant or not, but i just found new Kim Jong Kook interview with the infamous Wang Biho, and KJK said Nicole is the only idol he can talk comfortably to (maybe because of FO). (KJK is also Mighty Mouth's company sajangnim/president)

link :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNlHXrEvABw

(cr : uploader)

its around 02:36

i think its interesting coz KJK is famous for not really close with many female celebritiies and usually his female friends are those A list celebs like Yoon Eun Hye, Lee Hyori etc so i find it really good that KJK consider Nicole as his friend too XD

OMG that is soo cute...makes me think of how she rushed to KJK and was holding his arm jumping up and down for the toast lol. I really think he sees Nicole as a cool younger sister lol. Well since Nicole's also friendly with Mighty Mouth too.. makes sense.. thanks for sharing :)

OMG! Wow, Nicole is close with KJK? I shouldn't be surprised but I am xD He's a little old cuz I thought Nicole got along well with her generation[not that he's that old xD] I think he sees Nicole's natural personality too thus he is comfortable :P That's our Nicole for ya ^-^

Edited by nerdxissa

╔══════════════╗

http://i43.tinypic.com/33wpnok.jpg

OMO~ I've never seen Nicole's forehead before!

Heheh so cute!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

@kara4life

Ohmeegee~ Thanks for sharing!

Aaawww its sweet to know they're close~

And that she's the only one he can talk to!

They really seemed like brother and sister during FO!

He really took care of her~

I wanna see them on another show together again!

╚══════════════╝

╔══════════════╗

@kara4life Oh yeah that's true~

Nicole didn't have a close oppa figure... but now we know she does~ KJK!

Heheh they should totally do a duet together~

Yay~ now I'm really excited to watch Strong Heart!

I hope we see interactions between them~

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

^ Nicole's cut on Star King! Heheh its so cute~ I love Nicole's reactions!

But I totally have no idea what the whole thing was about...

And does the magician have a crush on Nicole??? Cuz there were constant hearts popping out!

Idk I'm so lost, can someone translate please?

╚══════════════╝

╔══════════════╗

@kara4life Oh yeah that's true~

Nicole didn't have a close oppa figure... but now we know she does~ KJK!

Heheh they should totally do a duet together~

Yay~ now I'm really excited to watch Strong Heart!

I hope we see interactions between them~

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

^ Nicole's cut on Star King! Heheh its so cute~ I love Nicole's reactions!

But I totally have no idea what the whole thing was about...

And does the magician have a crush on Nicole??? Cuz there were constant hearts popping out!

Idk I'm so lost, can someone translate please?

╚══════════════╝

Someone on youtube said this

"i dunno how impressive that was...it was more perverted. he was narrating a story that he and nicole got married and he asked the audience the day they got married. then where. then what hotel floor they stayed. how many days they stayed. and then finally...what color underwear she was wearing on the first night...

(which she said was purple) "

>:D That's really ew. I love Nicole but, that guy is a pervert. I want to kill him with his magic knives. I think it went like...

what day were they married then where was their honeymoon[austrailia] then what floor was the hotel[which Mir said 396 xD] and then how many days they stayed and then what color undies[which Nicole picked purple and then the perverted magician said "sexy" >:D going to punch him] and they were seeing if the fortune came true on the black board...

thanks to nincomboob2 for her clarification.

Edited by nerdxissa

╔══════════════╗

^ Oooooooooooohhhhhhhh so that's what was happening...

Well that's pretty perverted... but at the same time I think its kinda funny~

Kekeke Nicole's shy expressions were so cute!

And the magician was pretty flustered at times too~

Oh jeez and the male guests were getting all giddy~ Mighty Mouth lol

Jinwoon was really all smiley!

Heheh I think it should have been Jinwoon instead of the guy getting married to Nicole!

╚══════════════╝

Thanks for translations of the Star King Ep.. ahh so that was what was happening.. that IS perverted. But I thought it was cute how Nicole had her own cheering team when she went up on the stage, Mighty Mouth and Jinwoon LOL.. She's so COOL :P

Thanks for the summary for Star King..haven't been watching it but it did sounds like a pervert magician...(sigh) i guess thats the consequences of her smexy charms. Its good Jinwoon (and MM) was there in case the perverted magician try to do something else LOL....

Yeah that video made me go all =_________________= It was really annoying how he kept insinuating all these things. "So on our first night together on the honeymoon....what color underwear is Nicole wearing?"

I was like stfu, you can definitely make a less perverted presentation.

Poor Nicole x| She was put into such an awkward position.

oooh he asked it in terms of his "first night" with nicole?!? i figured it was color of underwear (i heard panty and thanks to variety shows hosted by 2pm and leeteuk...i know they like to use panty...LOL), maybe what color she likes or was wearing, which is not good, but not as bad. ahh i don't like the insinuations...mighty mouth, esp sangchu was having a grand old time screaming "BORA SEI" (purple color?), but I noticed jinwoon didn't really scream that at the end. he looked a little uncomfy hoho.

but i don't find the magician that creepy, i guess he could have another scenario...but he didn't look that comfy with it either. the japanese magician (who took off hara's head in the last epi) that erm swallowed the ring and slit his throat was way creepier.....nicole was on that trick too...and hid behind kang ho dong.

KJK!!!!!

i haven't watched the video..but from the looks of it..it seems very weird >.<

and they are doing it in front of a show that was going to broadcasted internationally??

that's really bad..

i really need to watch it..

and jinwoon is there too??it must be nice xD

EDIT:

just done watch it..

and yeah..she seems really embarassed..

and jinwoon with MM is really funny xD

and random,don;t know why but i like the way she walks back to her sit..

cute xD

Edited by curbow

@jiji: LMAO!!!! lol =___=

and i just found this picture, and she looks so mature here like her mom lol

LOL aww.. if it was styled appropriately...

Someone tweeted this to Nicole lol: http://www.dkpopnews.net/2010/03/pictures-...n-revealed.html

the boy is cute, the girl... needs a bit of a rework lol.

Has anyone noticed Nicole's mom and her are like not the sweet mother and daughter relationship? On mnet nicole goes to school, the mom was going to give Nicole flowers if she got into college but, even if she did know Nicole did get into college, she didn't give her the flowers? Well yeah I just noticed that xD And Nicole looks like her mom A LOT. But, I'm wondering how her dad looks like.