The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

I agree with everyone else, I hope that the part is a long part. And not just one line role, I want her to play someone very important. I kept think maybe they got cole because since she can speak english, she would probably have to speak english because of the movie. Also since this movie is play in japan, the movie must have some japanese scence, and since cole can speak that to. Also the movie is in korean, and cole can speak that to. Cole is defintely surprised up, she kept everything on the DL(down low), hoping that this would lead to more drama roles. I hoping that this character she play, is not like her personally. Since I want a challenge for cole, and not acting like how she usually is.

According to an article my way has the largest budget in all of kr cinema. Its the only one that makes sense. Plans for a us release also in march.

I think I know what role Nicole is playing. Speculation based off of what i read about this solider that this movie is based off of.

So a fan asked Nicole yesterday at the fan sign about My Way:

Me: Hello, I'm from nicole-ing

Nicole: (signing) ah, I do keep my eye on it

Me: I heard your gonna be in a movie? My way

Nicole: Yep, that's right :P

Me: What role do you play?

Nicole: Aiih..it wouldn't be interesting if I tell you. Have to watch it

Me: hehe. Can I shake your hand just once?

Nicole: Yes^^

Me: (shakes) Thank You. hehe

Source: nicole-ing

Tip off: Lupang @ KH

Translated by Anky !

one of the many autographs she signed but left a message in English for this fan:

nXmSU.jpg

cr: Saltiano @ twitter!

I think I know what role Nicole is playing. Its the only one that makes sense. Plans for a us release also in march.

China as well. Curious, what role do you think she'll be playing?

If she filmed this before the dispute... does this mean she still had Jumping hair?

*hopes the stylists of this movie were good*

:lol:, well this is a big time movie.. Nicole's hair should look nice haha.

It's just odd to see her chose a war movie to make her acting debut... hahaha... Saw her more as the romance or comedy type

Judging from her response up there and how "secretive" she's been, she probably wants us to know she has some surprises in store for us and she isn't predictable XD

Sorry I meant to write what I think her role is but I was on my phone and I wanted to put it under spoilers.

I read up on the solider that the movie is based on. He pretty much bounces from one army to the other going though Normandy... in the end he ends up on the American side. He lives the rest of his life in the US with wife and kids (I think I read he never told them his story). So based off of that I believe Nicole will play the wife? There is no way an Asian woman/girl would end up in Normandy (or so I think, cause I see Fan Bingbing in the trailer as the sniper?). So her story is either before he gets is forced into service of Japanese or after. Wife makes most sense to me given her English but who knows she could be sniper #2 (but seems most battle scenes were filmed in NZ which I doubt Nicole went to) lol or be using her for her Japanese

Either way this movie is EPIC!

I read up on the solider that the movie is based on. He pretty much bounces from one army to the other going though Normandy... in the end he ends up on the American side. He lives the rest of his life in the US with wife and kids (I think I read he never told them his story). So based off of that I believe Nicole will play the wife? There is no way an Asian woman/girl would end up in Normandy (or so I think, cause I see Fan Bingbing in the trailer as the sniper?). So her story is either before he gets is forced into service of Japanese or after. Wife makes most sense to me given her English but who knows she could be sniper #2 (but seems most battle scenes were filmed in NZ which I doubt Nicole went to) lol or be using her for her Japanese

^

from mae and some posts at DCKARA, there's also fans speculation that Nicole's role could be either JDG's granddaughter or nurse/translator, which is imo more plausible since the wife role for either main actors seems too old :sweatdrop: ...but of course its all still a speculation :P

mae, thanks for the translation, lol Nicole keep making it a secret :tongue: ...well we'll just wait then ^_^

...so cute :tongue: ..i wonder what it taste made Nicole's expression like these XD

FlrxR.gif

azENK.gif

^

from mae and some posts at DCKARA, there's also fans speculation that Nicole's role could be either JDG's granddaughter or nurse/translator, which is imo more plausible since the wife role for either main actors seems too old :sweatdrop: ...but of course its all still a speculation :P

I like the granddaugther idea. idk either they picked Nicole for her english/american or just using a popular idol in kr/jp

Oh okay so I saw fans tweeting about Nicole's role in the movie and I wasn't sure what they meant.

Song tweeted this:

Coles a person who pass out flyers & her lines is "are you okay" in the movie.

cr: iamme_yoon @ twitter

this is according to what the fans are saying, so apparently it really is just an appearance XD Also heard Cole's mom is friends with the director and that's how Nicole managed to get a role in such big time movie. Go Ms. Shirley :lol:

As always, thanks mae for keeping us "in the know" :thumbup1:

I'm proud that Nicole's name even got to the poster considering it's a small role haha

I hope Cole gets more and more offers after this.

Cole's mom rocks!!! Plus, they operate under the radar :ph34r: ninja skills are high :lol:

-_- Cole deserves better than just a line or being a flyer girl! But it's all still just fan-speculations, right? I still hope her role in the movie is more significant or at least not a "touch-and-go" kind of cameo.

http://i.imgur.com/azENK.gif Nicole's really quiet in the Kayou show, but she sports her t-shirt really well in this pic. Casual looks good on her.

Thanks mae for the info. Yeah even if it's small role, it's still great that she can join this big movie. Hope that she can prove her self just by small role and become more involve in acting :lol:

HaNi talking about their small exercise to keep perfect body on Midnight TV Entertainment

Credit: honeyhammie

I'm glad that people now pay a lot of attention to Cole's body :lol:

Lol didn't know the news was already posted in the newsbox XD

She's acting in the same scene as the main actors?!

Only a cameo, but what a great way to start off an acting career no? :lol:

EDIT:

Mystery behind when Nicole filmed her role has been solved:

Also, her cameo scene was filmed during this summer and it is said that she has very well acted out her role through natural acting skills.

Source: tvdaily

Translated by: iamme_yoon @ Twitter

thanks again mae for the updates, so the role finally known...its a good start for Nicole for widening her field no matter how short it was :) ...plus yeah she's acted in the same scene with the main actors :tongue:

its been awhile, but nonetheless

Kara’s Nicole holds a signing event

e8FD3.jpg

Recently, Kara’s Nicole held a signing event.

On November 28, Nicole had a signing event for the fans at the café Mango Six in Bucheon.

Nicole, who held a solo signing event in such a long time, spent a memorable day with her fans by promoting as a main character of Cookie Six.

It is said that there was a long line of hardcore Japanese fans at Bucheon, where the signing event took place.

A representative of the café said that Nicole’s signing event was a success because she was able to communicate with the fans since she could speak English and Japanese fluently. Not only that, she also gave out her hand-made cookies to the fans.

Season 2 pictorial of Gong Yoo, the model of Mango Six, will be revealed on the first week of December.

source : TV Report

cr: kpopislab @ tumblr

Thanks mae and kara4life.

I'm really happy that Cole is getting her share in the limelight these days. Although she's so dorky and cute, she does tend to keep quiet and just have fun watching everyone.

... she shared hand-made cookies? Ohhhhh, those fans are lucky!! I wanna taste of something Cole-made hehe :eyelove:

Some pictures from the Kouhaku and Best Dressed events. She's a little conscious, not used to wearing dresses :P

tumblr_lvgx2eZtc11qimekio1_250.jpg

cr: woolongiraffe @ tumblr

tumblr_lvidlevoaF1r22106o1_500.png

cr: ji-haebutt @ tumblr

Edited by iammai

hdrDB.gifc88L1.gif

cr:squishyblob @ tumblr!

Hyper Cole @ Inkigayo, Cole seemed much more at ease

:D

Nicole pics from My Way:

cBn4Q.jpg

r5KUL.jpg

cr: newsen & sports world

Nicole in Japanese News paper, Nikan Sports:

NU5Rc.png

cr: _mashi123 @ twitter

it a switch, Cole is not getting translate, but she being the one who have to translate. I love how cole spoke both in japanese and korean. I wish she also spoke in english, it seen like she was trying to figure out what to say in korean so she was lost for words. But in japanese she was so fluent. I wondering if she spoke english to, which one would be more fluent(english to me). Wow cole making headline in japan, so cool