The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

Nicole's definitely feeling more at ease with her MC role, she seems a lot more energetic than HaRa and IU today. It was like she could tell they were a bit tire so she tried her best to energize the mood. Love the ending when she kept bowing to everyone that she forgot to stop and end the show... hahaha...

So proud of her that not only is she an actress in the movie but she's also their onsite translator... hahaha... It's funny that they say she will not be making any promotional rounds for the movie but they sure are using her small cameo as a way to promote the movie. It's making news everywhere, she's doing interviews and news are reporting it as if she's the main attraction of the movie, it's gotten to the point that her small role is overshadowing the movie itself... hahaha...

How can a 20 year old be so adorable? Hope this is just the beginning of Nicoledom!

Oh Nicoledom has started for awhile now :lol:

Love the ending when she kept bowing to everyone that she forgot to stop and end the show... hahaha...

I know right, one of the many reasons she's awesome ^_^

463798614.gif

cr: Zephyrean @ twitter.

11.12.06. Kara’s Nicole shows off new charms in the movie My Way

Kara’s Nicole is creating a stir by making a special appearance on the movie My Way(directed by Kang Jae Kyu, and produced by Directors)

Director Kang returned after a seven year hiatus, and casted Jang Dong Gun, Odagiri Joe, and Fan Bing Bing. The movie My Way is about two young adults: one from Joseon and one from Japan that live through a war and become hope for each other.

Nicole appears in the scene as a press guide at a press conference of Athletics Federations when Jong Dae(Kim In Gwon) finds out that Joon Sik (Jang Dong Gun) is the legendary marathon runner Son Gi Jung. Director Kang Jae Gyu casted Nicole for the movie.

In the movie, Nicole showed another side of herself by wearing a formal dress and smiling shyly that contrasted with her usual cute and fancy image on stage. She left a strong impression by acting with Kim In Gwon.

Nicole revealed, “I was really nervous and was worried if I could do this, but the shooting was held in such a friendly atmosphere. Especially, Kim In Gwon senior actor taught me how to act in detail. I’m really looking forward to the movie. The story is so touching. Please give lots of attention to the movie when it premieres.”

Currently, My Way is on its post-production stage and will premiere on December 22.

Source: Korea.com

Nicole at the Sydney performances, she was soo good at hyping the crowd :lol: Made me proud :P

Nicole(&KARA) trended in Japan's twitter after the FNS perfs:

vMTwa.jpg

cr: withkara

tip off: Christine!

So more about how Nicole got her role in the movie:

She said acting was all trial and error for her. She said that she had heard about the story and that one night, when she was having dinner with the director, she told him how the story made her cry. Kang then asked her if she’d like to appear in a small part. “I thought he asked me as a joke. I was so nervous but it was a very lively set,” Nicole said.

Source: Japan Today

She said that she had heard about the story and that one night, when she was having dinner with the director, she told him how the story made her cry. Kang then asked her if she’d like to appear in a small part. “I thought he asked me as a joke. I was so nervous but it was a very lively set,” Nicole said.

i find it amazing that Nicole got herself projects through her social networking, like this cameo role for this movie or if i remember correctly she made her own brand for Mango Six because of her acquittance with the owner ^_^ ...i like how arirang also count her as a succesful CEO...the only girl on their list :P ..thanks for sharing mae, nhung and tine

isn't hee chul suppose to be in the army?

from what i know heechul's military service was not the active duty type (had to stay on barrack) due to his injury in the past, so he still can get out at some time...but those pics kinda awesome...2 of the widest social networking in kpop idol world meet :P

i7sox.jpg

tZxhI.jpg

HaNi <33

jxcQD.jpg

cr : @KAKAORA + @firewater07

This Nicole and puppy GIF is killing me with it's cuteness! :lol2: ARGHHH!!

Yeah, Nicole seems to be very gentle with the puppy. It's like she has this serious motherly love for it if you keep looking at the GIF. Like she wants to take care of it and protect it like a mother does to her children. Her feminine side is so prominent in the picture.

Wow imamai thanks for the gif, it's so adorable :wub: Cole is so gentle and careful with the puppy :wub:

And about the pic w Heechul, I read that Cole had dinner with Heechul, Kim Soo Ro and Yang Jinseok... :lol: Cole never fails to surprise us.

And Cole did a good job MC today on Inkigayo . Happy Wonder Woman Nicole :lol:

Credit: EndOfCCC

Omo! After looking at that gif, I desperately want to watch our girls, especially Cole to have their 'own' baby in Hello Baby~ :D

I'm sure she'll be a good mom.. :P

Omo! After looking at that gif, I desperately want to watch our girls, especially Cole to have their 'own' baby in Hello Baby~ :D

I'm sure she'll be a good mom.. :P

I agree, Cole's definitely more at ease now as an MC. I bet she surprised the PD's lol. Her hair was nice too :)

This week's MC Cuts subbed, watch HERE

I was sort of nervous but interested in what the girls would be singing at Immortal Song 2 Christmas Special, they did pretty well.

Cole's voice is pretty strong and loud(:P) here:

Pic from the filming yesterday, saw fans tweeting from the filming

:D

39Km3.jpg

cr: as tagged

I love cole vocals it was so strong. I knew cole and ham was going to do so great, since their vocals were spot on. I'm hoping people would see that cole can sing. I just wish that she didn't have to sing so high pitched, I wondering why does she have to sing with that high pitched voice, when she can just sing beautifully when she sing normally. I also so the mc cuts, and I couldn't help think when cole say that since she like to exercise, she want a guys who love exercise. Sorry I couldn't help but think about minho. He the same age, he fit the tall requirement that cole say, and he love to exercise(we all now that), plus they both competitive.

i guess i'm the only one who haven't heard the fancam performance since its private now :tongue: ...but looking forward for their performance on this immortal song, since the PD said what they've been prepared was exceeding his expectation :)

just random...when i watched that show with Weintz where they tasting food, when they go to the tower Jing order the ticket for 1 high school student and 4 college student, ...could it be mean Nicole had entered college just as the other members (...or was it known already and i missed it :sweatdrop: )

its been slow these days...so just random pics

nOTfi.jpg

oB8wv.jpg

cr : Elcy + twitter

just random...when i watched that show with Weintz where they tasting food, when they go to the tower Jing order the ticket for 1 high school student and 4 college student, ...could it be mean Nicole had entered college just as the other members (...or was it known already and i missed it :sweatdrop: )

Hm I wondered about that too, might be just that Nicole is college age? Since we haven't heard anything about her schooling as of late.

Nicole fan's room XD

TRyCP.jpg

fQ62O.jpg

cr: takuan0417 @ twitter!

Read an article that mentioned Kim Sooro also has a cameo in My Way :lol:

Hm I wondered about that too, might be just that Nicole is college age? Since we haven't heard anything about her schooling as of late.

yup that also ^_^ ...its either just to make it easier to determine the ticket price or its indeed Nicole already entering college without telling the media, since Hammie and Gyuri also had been keeping low profile with their college life :tongue:

http://i.imgur.com/fQ62O.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/TRyCP.jpg

wow that is almost look like Nicole's shrine :P ...the only similarities with my room was its both painted white :sweatdrop:

old pic from seoul award 09

zEUTs.jpg

cr : HaNus @ DCKARA

^

^

TREASURE TROVE OF PICTURES! :thumbup1:

Although those pics are taken a long time ago during Revolution, the beauty of KARA is still there. Nicole is lovely as always.

I think I should get the Star Collection Cards since it's my last day in Korea today. :crying: UGHHH I DON'T CARE! I'm just gonna get a few packs.

I think I should get the Star Collection Cards since it's my last day in Korea today.

oh oh, did you get a chance to visit Aura? :lol:

it's like a right of passage for most Kamilia.. well Nicole fans haha and fans usually take a pic with Nicole's mom :lol:

Christine, thanks for the pics! I love the pink ballet ones.

Some of my favorite Cole gifs from Inkigayo:

7OmJm.gif

shufflin'

PD13Z.gif

Cole's "High Fashion" poses

:lol:

EorPL.gif

Oppa Oppa

H3Yh9.gif

JPwzv.gif

love how she waves Bye then immediately goes for IU ♥

cr: as tagged