The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

christine thanks for those Star Card...love all of them :wub: this one http://i.imgur.com/He9bp.jpg is my fave :P as far as i know Nicole rarely sporting this style even during revolution days huh -_-

thanks for the inki gifs mae...its been 4 weeks and i think Nicole definitely comfortable with her role as the MC now ^_^ love that IU hugs :wub:

i like how the Mecha Mecha Iketeru narrator described Nicole when she tried her outfit "even if she received any, it returns with smile..Nico Nico Nicole" :wub:

HEY3x caps

vFBMd.jpg

BnNGR.jpg

cr : amaikara @ twitter

^ lol Nicole-Maeda line...eating shabu shabu together recently

^_^

oh oh, did you get a chance to visit Aura? :lol:

it's like a right of passage for most Kamilia.. well Nicole fans haha and fans usually take a pic with Nicole's mom :lol:

AHHHHHHHH HOW COULD I HAVE FORGOTTEN THAT!? :(

Anyway, my family wanted to go elsewhere so I couldn't manage to go there.

Oh well... I will go to Aura the next time I go to Korea again. At least I got my copy of Step (it comes with a free poster as usual), 5 packs of Star Card Vol. 2 (since the first four packs unluckily only had one card of Nicole, I had to buy until I had more :P ), and many other KARA stuff. :lol:

This one has got to be my favourite Star Card but I didn't manage to get it. My luck was really down that day.

But I managed to get these with my fifth packet though, and I'm content enough... I guess.

http://i.imgur.com/0TCJb.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/YEvpx.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Fh5hm.jpg

Lupin concept for Inkigayo? I was surprised at the concept when I watched Inkigayo from my hotel room. Never really expected the concept of Lupin to return to K-pop. And now, Nicole the Happy Lupin with long hair instead of her short boyish trim.

Edited by Redresonance

Anyway, my family wanted to go elsewhere so I couldn't manage to go there.

Oh well... I will go to Aura the next time I go to Korea again.

I couldn't manage to go there too since my friends had a different agenda. Did you get to buy some Kuki Six? That was something I forgot to do too.

At least I got my copy of Step (it comes with a free poster as usual), 5 packs of Star Card Vol. 2 (since the first four packs unluckily only had one card of Nicole, I had to buy until I had more :P ), and many other KARA stuff. :lol:

I remember opening my packs and at first there were only a few Nicole cards, I got rather sad (esp I opened it when I got back to my country). Then the Nicole cards started appearing and I even got the autograph hologram card, I was so so so Nico Nico Happy.

I was surprised that Nicole spoke during the interview! Amongst them I felt she was the weakest in speaking Japanese coz she hardly speaks, but I guess when it comes to being friends and spending time with them eating, our Nikori is the representative :tongue:

Edited by iammai

I think that cole is probably one of the strongest speaker in japanese. I think she a little weaker then seungyeon and gyuri, but she a little stronger then hara and jiyoung. And I think since Cole has to learn korean when she first arrive in korea, she probably know what ways would help her learn japanese. I love how cole wear the veil, I wondering which guys is going to be the lucky guy and get to see her in a real veil

Oh well... I will go to Aura the next time I go to Korea again.

Too bad, Nicole's mom seems cool with the fans approaching her too..hopefully next time.

Nicole's name on the ending credits of My Way:

j62to.jpg

cr:KARAez0 @ twitter.

Saw a couple of fans on twitter talking about the movie.

Said her cameo is about 5-6 secs :lol: and Nicole seems excited.. she even tweeted about it.

Hi Guys!!!!!!!

I'm new here... this is actually my first post! I love love loveeeeeeee Nicole, I think she has so much charisma and personality ! she's my fav :-)

I saw some of you talking about Nicole IU And hara.. i thought they were only hosting one time.. or is it a repeatitive show?

Also this picture of Nicole in a wedding kind of dress what show is this? :D

I saw some of you talking about Nicole IU And hara.. i thought they were only hosting one time.. or is it a repeatitive show?

Also this picture of Nicole in a wedding kind of dress what show is this? :D

nope.. they are the MC for SBS inkigayo every Sunday :)

and the wedding dress, it's from HEY!HEY!HEY! show, a japanese show :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

anyway, just a little addition about My Way..

unlike Kim Sooro who shot from a distance, cole got a really nice shots..

it's true that she only appears around 5 seconds..

even on around first 2 seconds u only able to see her body but u can listen to her unique voice

and around last 2 seconds, u got a clear nice close up shot of nicole :) so it's very good. and for some reasons, i really loved her expressions there :lol:

oh yeah, as u guys already know.. cole only got 1 line : "are you okay?" :P

anyway, just a little addition about My Way..

unlike Kim Sooro who shot from a distance, cole got a really nice shots..

it's true that she only appears around 5 seconds..

even on around first 2 seconds u only able to see her body but u can listen to her unique voice

and around last 2 seconds, u got a clear nice close up shot of nicole :) so it's very good. and for some reasons, i really loved her expressions there :lol:

oh yeah, as u guys already know.. cole only got 1 line : "are you okay?" :P

Thanks for sharing! I really want to see this. Your description of those 5 secs makes it sound so interesting :lol:

(If you don't mind, I'm going to use your post as a fan acct on my blog XD)

pynk and Bbyong, welcome to Nicole's Topic :)

Thanks for sharing! I really want to see this. Your description of those 5 secs makes it sound so interesting :lol:

(If you don't mind, I'm going to use your post as a fan acct on my blog XD)

pynk and Bbyong, welcome to Nicole's Topic :)

Thank you for the welcome greeting :lol:

Is there someone who knows Nicole's waist size?

nhung_gemini, I love that fan art. I feel like it really captures Nicole's "essence" lol

Is there someone who knows Nicole's waist size?

I don't know if she ever mentioned her waist size actually... Are you planning on getting her something or? Cause I just got her anything that was a size Small when I was getting her stuff for her B-Day project.

Cole tried her best to hype the crowd for Music Station Super Live but yea.. they weren't that hyped :lol:

yuda thanks for sharing that My Way review ^_^

nhung thanks for sharing that fanart,...lol i noticed everytime people made Nicole fanart they never left the eye smile ^_^

Cole tried her best to hype the crowd for Music Station Super Live but yea.. they weren't that hyped :lol:

yea the audience weren't as hype as the crowd last year, but overall the girls performance is not dissapointing, i guess since they performed songs that not really upbeat made the crowd atmosphere like that :P

caps from music station superlive

1yYAq.jpg

LWxvU.jpg

6WYfN.jpg

jX5HD.jpg

mVQtM.jpg

KV6pl.jpg

ipcSi.jpg

cr : as tagged

nhung_gemini, I love that fan art. I feel like it really captures Nicole's "essence" lol

I don't know if she ever mentioned her waist size actually... Are you planning on getting her something or? Cause I just got her anything that was a size Small when I was getting her stuff for her B-Day project.

I just want to know her size, because I want to have a waist like her:)

Ha Ra waist size 22 inches, so I was curious to the size of Nicole.

If I want to send gifts to Nicole, what should I do?

But personally sent by post.

your welcome everyone (:

actually i was gonna take a pic of her scene. but i was too focused on trying to understand what they were talking about and since cole voice appear first and it was very short, i'm taken by surprise and not even able to prepare my camera lol

i'm taken a pic of the credit though but it's very blurry hahaha

anyway, sooner or later the video will be up lol

oh yeah, just additional information. the movie itself really good. not the best, but worth to watch imo. though around half of the movie were spoken in japanese, then a little bit less korean and small part of the movie are spoken in russian as well as france.

a little bit warning though, it's a very brutal film. blood are everywhere. so if you are kind of weakhearted or dislike it, better don't watch it :lol: though during 2 hours of intensity there are 5 seconds of happiness, so i'm okay with it ^_^

bout the music station. yep i'm agree that the audience are calmer.. though maybe just like what nov said, since it was started with Winter Magic, it can be one of the factor

mae of course i don't mind :)

Merry Christmas everyone :wub:

tumblr_lwpwdlNTO11qfgyw2o2_500.jpg

And for Xmas, HamColeJing did so well on Immortal Song 2. Their vocal are great too. A beautiful performance. I love the reactions of audience and the guests. They're all charmed by 3 angels :lol:

Credit: musikapitalism@youtube

Some pics from IS

tumblr_lwpw69JaF81qfgyw2o4_500.jpg

tumblr_lwpvall9fd1qfgyw2o1_500.jpg

And from DSP colourful magazine

tumblr_lwpf1vt2fZ1qfgyw2o2_250.jpg

tumblr_lwpf1vt2fZ1qfgyw2o3_500.jpg

tumblr_lwpf1vt2fZ1qfgyw2o4_500.jpg

Credit: tumblr

Thanks Yuda for the account of My Way hahahaha makes me want to see that 5 secs so much lol

Thanks everyone for the pics and everything :D

Thanks Ron for sharing the video, their performance is explosive love it so much the intro just wow and then Step perf is just so energetic and Jumping too, I love everything about their perfs :D

Merry Christmas to everyone! Have a fun and enjoyable time with your friends and family :D

Nicole has improved so much with her vocals, I'm so proud of her.

I don't know if it's really her or the writers of the show but ever since she started her MCing duties on Inkigayo there has been numerous mentions of her wanting or hoping for a boyfriend. Knowing her as a very private person, I wouldn't think that she would openly say those types of things. But if she really did want a boyfriend then good for her, she's growing up in front of our eyes and becoming more and more of a woman...

Maybe seeing Hara and JunHyung she wants what they have eh? Maybe this is one of the reasons why we're seeing more and more of her feminine side, and her wanting to be more feminine. She realizes that you can't always be the best-female-friend anymore... hahaha... She wants to be the girlfriend not the girl friend... hahaha...

I nominate Hoya as her potential boyfriend... hahaha...

I don't know if it's really her or the writers of the show but ever since she started her MCing duties on Inkigayo there has been numerous mentions of her wanting or hoping for a boyfriend. Knowing her as a very private person, I wouldn't think that she would openly say those types of things.

I kind of remember her talking about wanting a BF when STEP promos started :lol: Pretty sure there's a chance Hara's relationship might have influenced her a bit as well. At this rate, Nicole just really needs to wear a sign haha.

Cole in the KARA Calendar 2012 edition:

Z9xcP.jpg

cr: dckara