The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

yay!!

On a show called Rank Kingdom, Nicole was ranked FIRST in a poll asking who were the Top 10 "most promising new adult celebrities" in 2012.

In Shibuya, 300 woman were asked to participate in the poll and Our Cole got 1st place :D

whOu2.png

I'm just really glad to see that others think that Cole has a lot of potential in the future !!

nice way to top the page haha.

It's good to see Cole ranking no. 1 on the survey and to know that many Japanese knows Kara by their name and not just their group :thumbup:

Cole's cute on today's Inki, I specially love the part with the bomb balloon hehehe it's just so cute :lol2: She has a different hairstyle too, pretty :D

Gifs and Caps

wls3S.gif

MeeTA.gif

dthju.gif

V6G6e.gif

Uy2tU.gif

7Qeu7.gif

V7f0I.jpg

DhPXX.jpg

bLqXm.jpg

Ft7QE.jpg

jbqsq.jpg

credit as tagged, naver, everkara

^

Contrary to the above post, I think this hairstyle makes her seem younger and more girlish. Especially with her playful and cute personality on Inki.

Never expected that new hairstyle on Nicole. I have mixed feelings about it. Maybe just not used to seeing her with that hairstyle yet. Still mesmerizing nonetheless! And it doesn't seem like she is wearing extensions. Her hair grows real fast.

Again, thanks for sharing the gifs! :thumbup1:

Mae, thanks for sharing the info. I'm so glad that Japanese fans can see the potential in Cole :thumbup: And Cole even ranks higher than some AKB48 members, that means Japanese fans really knows about her :thumbup: way to shine!!!

Tine, thanks for the pictures. Cole's new style is really adorable and pretty :lol: reminds me of Jumping style :lol:

Some more pics

tumblr_lxh9w1iO4H1qfgyw2o2_500.jpg

tumblr_lxhbufOrmx1qfgyw2o1_500.jpg

And old picture :wub:

tumblr_lxh5daiCsw1qfgyw2o1_500.jpg

Credit: colejjang@tumblr

I agree I think this hairstyle make cole look a lot younger. I love the hairstyle, i just wondering when is she going to stop wear the extension, since I think he still wear extension. So is she just going to naturally have her hair long now. Cause i love both long hair and short hair. But since she has her hair long for a while, I forgot how her hair look short. I glad that cole is get recognized in japan, maybe it because of her promotion my way in japan

Nicole was ranked FIRST in a poll asking who were the Top 10 "most promising new adult celebrities" in 2012

this actually surprise me (in a good way) ^_^ ...but love the result, hopefully Nicole will get a lot of project this year :rolleyes:

nhung & christine, thanks for sharing the pics and gifs...so it seems Nicole will keep that hairstyle look from inkigayo to the recent My Way event, people said she's a bit look like SES Eugene with that hairstyle ^_^

more pics from My Way event

XaFbL.jpg

dJcmI.jpg

qbiHm.jpg

amjzL.jpg

z5bZV.jpg

AEn5K.jpg

9kTnP.jpg

1m7Hy.jpg

w6mpJ.jpg

zSdMI.jpg

suE79.jpg

B8wyj.jpg

Fux4D.jpg

9r3YB.jpg

EwSrz.jpg

2CNtj.jpg

cr : yahoo.jp + mantan-web.jp

on My Way event, some article mentioned Nicole disguised as one of the staff/flyer girl (?) :tongue:

^^ she's like all happy.. maybe a bit nervous haha

I love that idea of her dressing up as a "flyer girl" for the screening... how cute :lol:

Her hair.. and her outfit.. so reminded me of G.NA haha.

thanks for posting the pics!!

Hm wonder if Cole is keeping this hair style for the GDA.

Nicole's stage greetings (Eng Subbed)

lol @ the Hollywood debut question.. you never know

:lol:

It was Nicole's idea to hand out the flyers, it was really smart though haha

I would love for cole to have a starting role in a hollywood movie. That would be so great, it could be a movie like step up, I can see cole in a movie like that. i love her outfit and her hair it so beautiful. I love how she has like two different personally. One was when she the loveable kpop artist, and then when she hand out flyers, she just a regular nerd(cute and lovable nerd)

mae, jjy, nov, tine, thanks for sharing the pictures and videos.

I love her enthusiasm even if she just appeared for a few seconds. Lol at Cole's adorable action (seeing how crowded the audience is) :lol: And disguised as flyer girl, it was so smart :wub:

tumblr_lxmr169Ick1qfgyw2o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lxmr169Ick1qfgyw2o2_500.jpg

tumblr_lxm07oYpDF1qfgyw2o2_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_lxm07oYpDF1qfgyw2o1_r1_500.jpg

Pic of Cole at the Golden Disc Award, so pretty

Omugk.jpg

aQRnN.jpg

tumblr_lxmpfuirCo1qkccjgo5_250.jpg

Credit: as on pic

just small info..

if u watch this video:

in the middle of the video where they show some scenes from the movie.

basically it was the only (and complete) scene of cole's appearance. so even if u guys didn't watch the movie, u won't miss anything ^_^

though imagine the last scene of cole's close up were there on the big screen, it definitely give an impact haha

btw,my bad, turns out her face indeed showed up a lil on the beginning -_-

Cole solo collab!!

Nicole is expected to do a collaboration with a famous male singer and will reveal a different side of herself.

cr: AK

A NEW side of herself?!! Hmm what could it be :lol:

I'm excited to see what type of music she will be attempting since I have some options I've picked out of her lol.

I want to know more of the details but so happy to hear the news!!