The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

awesome! thanks for the updates and all the great pics and videos, but its so sad to hear it will take 2 weeks for recovery it must have been pretty serious and I bet it hurt a lot as well. I hope she takes things easy and rests up!

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a very specific picture of Nicole, I hope someone can help...

It's a solo shot of her performing Step in Sydney.. She was wearing a grey/silver or white tank top with spiked on it and silver pants. The background was purple because of the lights. It was HQ, at least 1500x800.

A picture of this costume/perf/set

q1wKr.gif

Thank you for your time.

Edited by UN4

So I'm reading an old issue of National Geographic magazine, the August 2011 issue to be exact, and there's Nicole!

Well, sort of. There was an article about the country of Myanmar with a picture of Yangon (Rangoon). On a billboard is Nicole, in an advertisement for Ecorre cosmetics! You can view the pic here. It's the fourth picture in the slideshow.

Edited by So_Slappy

hmm so from Tokyo Girls event, it seems Nicole's hair color looks like violet? i wonder if its a wig or she change it again :confused1: does look like her real hair though :confused1:

wzkFE.jpg

cr : as tagged

summary about TGC

On the 3rd of March, Tokyo Girls Collection Spring/Summer 2012 was held at Yokohama Arena. At first, it was simply a teaser: a secret artist with five girls. On the same day, it was unveiled that KARA will be participating as part of Palty's stage. Palty is one of the event's sponsors.

The girls appeared on stage with differently colored dress and pumps. Because Nicole had sprained her ankle on their first concert in Seoul, the girls sat on chairs. On the other hand, Gyuri sang by lip-sync due to just coming from a vocal cord surgery and could not sing live. There was an announcement made earlier by the organizers to the audience of Gyuri's situation. KARA sang two songs: the ending theme of URAKARA "Ima Okuritai, Arigatou" and Missing, one of the ballads on the Super Girl album. It was rare for KARA to have a ballad setlist but the girls were able to intoxicate the venue with their emotions.

Source: Model Press

translation by superkarafan

fans tweeted that Nicole seems still struggling with her ankle injury :confused1: even on this pic shown Cole had to use wheelchair on the airport :(

LUMWn.jpg

cr : amaikara @ twitter

oh my god !!!!!!!!!! nicole's hair !!!!!!!!! it is really ...........

tomorrow we will see her in inkyago and we will know, i have to ready for see her change :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

Nicole and Hara wont be Mcing for tomorrow Inkigayo because they have Japan schedule.Mblaq Lee Joon will replace them as special MC.Guess we have to wait for next week Inkigayo or maybe tomorrow pics to confirm her hair color LOL :thumbup:

I wonder if her ankle injury is affecting her more than we thought, new hair color? XD

Gosh, her ankle must be really hurting.. she still has to do activities. Cole can't even dance, what are they going to do about the performance XD

oh wow purple hair. I cant wait to see if this is her new hairstyle or just a temporary thing. and I hope her ankle isn't hurting too much, maybe they just want to play it safe and keep her off of it so she doesn't re-injure it or something like that.

RgRjl.jpg

cr | DearKamilia

Jing pushing Cole in her wheelchair, I assume at the airport? XD

Hope she's just taking precaution by wearing that mask not because she's sick.

Also a different/closer look at Nicole from Tokyo Girls Collection:

4cmkI.jpg

Article says she's suppose to rest for month, her hair doesn't look too crazy..

Okay... Now it's dyed violet. So blonde was for KARASIA and the Inkigayo before it only? Violet is nice as well. Now I really think she can pull off any colour for her hair, but dying it so often isn't that good.

She looked radiant in the pic for the Tokyo Girls Collection, so she's not sick I guess, even if I shouldn't be judging just from a picture. Another month to her ankle's full recovery? As long as it heals! :thumbup1:

Read some japanese tweets that Nicole cried during the Okinawa performance.She was sitting down during the whole performance and i heard that she did not join the girls for the encore stage. She doesn't cry easily so I really feel bad for her. However, it is indeed heartwarming to know that she is still willing to perform on stage despite her injury for the sake of the fans. Gyuri too impresses me in her determination. She still left a message for the fans. Kara Hwaiting. Hope to see a healthy Kara soonest :)

Hope someone can translate this though スタジアムに15000人位入ってました。KARAファンも多く特にニコルへの声援は大きかった思います。ニコルとハラの涙目が印象的で胸が熱くなりました。沖縄初のKーpopイベントという事もあり凄い盛り上がりでした! credit @cozycozy18