AqdLty_CMAAykzNjpglarge.jpg

Her costume from SoyCarat CM was displayed at their booth:

Aqapm8cCAAARyxOjpglarge.jpg

HongCho stand:

560907721.jpg

JKamila with Kappa Hat:

AqfrAtVCEAAiV_ajpglarge.jpg

cr | twitter

Read that Nicole (& Gyuri) cried during Dear Kamilia, Cole must be so over it by now. Hopefully she will at least be better enough to perform by their last concerts in Japan.

yeah I love how cole is sitting down, and the rest are dances. It like she the queen, and these are my subject(j/k). But I love that they change stuff, to help cole out. I so mad at myself, because I didn't get to heard cole solo before the video were deleted. I heard that cole sang game of love, I so want to heard her sing in english. I was think since in korea she did beat it. That was her song in english. But since she can't dance what song were she sing in english. I so mad that I didn't get to see any of the video before it was deleted. I seen the picture, but I think the video would do more justice than the pictures.

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

OMG OMG OMG!!! I just saw her Game of Love stage, so freaking lucky guy hahahhaha The performance is really cute and full of fanservice just directed to one person hahahahahha And her vocals sounds really good too :D

Lost and Game of Love fancam

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzgyMDE4ODQ4.html

credit: gilproduction and uploader

Game of Love is definitely my favorite of Nicole's covers, maybe even like the best vocal performance from her. She sang so well and her voice sounded really nice and appealing? lol. I know she has tendency to go high and sometimes pitchy but this song really showed off her vocals nicely. I never thought her voice and Michelle Branch's voice were similar but it seems like this might be the best type of song that fits Nicole's voice XD. She sang with such ease as well.

I think this stage made up for the Beat It stage and the fan got the full Nicole treatment haha.

She did really good during her solo, I think the choreography for Lost was even better then before her injury. And the song was better without the male singer :P

That one fan during Game of Love, I do not know how he kept breathing and functioning lol. Had it been me it would have been the most beautiful cardiac arrest ever.

That one fan during Game of Love, I do not know how he kept breathing and functioning lol. Had it been me it would have been the most beautiful cardiac arrest ever.

Your words can't be more accurate! Beautiful cardiac arrest... I want that too! :crying:

http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt302/sweetpack07/KASIA%20Yokohama/AqdLty_CMAAykzNjpglarge.jpg I think this style is so fitting for Nicole. Her expression's so cute yet smexy. Totally dressed to kill!

Pity in reality no one really ever wears like that...

Edited by Redresonance

yeah i love her rendition of Game of Love ^_^ she's doing it smoothly including the high notes, put in consideration that Nicole singing it while treats the lucky fans :tongue:

plus i love her intro pose for Dreaming Girl :tongue: with the megaphone and standing on the chair...so badass ^_^

new KAPPA CF with jo kwon...so cute

:P

cr : uploader

8COgr.gif

Bu01r.gif

5fYHD.gif

wU0aQ.gif

cbwB5.gif

vgCRO.gif

GHLDX.gif

KARASIA preview pics

q00R0.jpg

0w1ya.jpg

DWBuq.jpg

cr : withKARA @ twitter

plus i love her intro pose for Dreaming Girl :tongue: with the megaphone and standing on the chair...so badass ^_^

pXcg0.jpg

Best part of the perf tbh XD

Other solo cards from KARASIA as well:

88DGV.jpg

pzrNk.jpg

haha, Kappa CF is cute.. Nicole and Jokown match..:lol:

Thanks for the gifs Nov!

Nicole was cute haha, rolling on the floor.. didn't care if it was dirty :lol:

Also for those that haven't heard yet, on the second day of their Nagoya concert Nicole choose a female fan to do her solo stage with and the fan asked for a kiss on cheek and Nicole gave her that kiss haha. Wish there was video or picture but yea.. Nicole does not discriminate fan service haha.

Just watched the MC cut for Inkigayo... hahaha... Poor Nicole at the end. She was so confused at what to do. I couldn't stop laughing, she wanted to hand the bouquet to MinHyuk but he was either too shy to take it from her or was unsure of what was going on so he accepted the trophy instead. She then runs over and gives JungShin the bouquet with a few pats on the shoulder. I was laughing so hard when she thought the speech was done and then she did a little twirl to cover her embarrassment and when she was about to ask them to get ready for the encore she stops and was like, "no not finish yet? Go ahead." and turns away embarrassingly. Then she just automatically offers her mic to JungShin, assuming he wanted to say something as well but he didn't even notice her offer... hahaha... My goodness, poor Nicole. So lost and confuse but yet so adorable. This is her natural self too, not forced cuteness like some other girl groups that are trying to be.

Nov, thanks for the gifs!

Froggy Cole <3!!

Nicole on Inki, I mean the guys were going on and all she thought was "Gotta wrap this up!!" lol. Even IU and Hara thought they were done after the 2nd member talked as well :lol:

Finally Cole (& SeungYeon) for ELLE Magazine (May Ed):

D5TL8.jpg

mq2dt.jpg

In the one of the articles, they mention Cole was really interested in the shoot and was asking beauty questions and is currently really into lipsticks haha.

Did they photoshop this cause Cole's left eye looks wonky.. it's just an odd pose XD