The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

I swear, Nicole has become like the official test subject for every single stylists that she works with. It's like if there is something different and unique fashion wise and the stylists feel that it might not work on any of the girls, they give it to Nicole. I don't know if Nicole has a say in what she prefers to wear, but if she does, then she's taking some major risks and making some bold choices. Especially with the choices as of late. Which I don't mind because fashion is all about the bold choices and risk taking. But sometimes it gets really questionable... hahaha...

I feel as if Nicole has yet to find like a signature style for herself, even though she did say she prefers to be more relaxed and tomboy-ish, but I think because she's maturing, she wants to find a specific style that will be more appropriate for herself now. So I guess while she's still young she's trying out different genre of fashion for fun, unlike the other girls who I think have found their style.

Hm... I talk (rant) about Nicole's style a lot eh?... hahaha... Her hair to her fashion choices. I'm like a commentator when it comes to her image... hahaha... Forever giving my (unwanted, unneeded, uncalled for) two cents!... hahaha...

Nicole's friend uploaded the picture of her,nicole & another friend along with the birthday presents that she received. Nicole baked homemade cookies & gave it to her :gemheart: It reminds me of nicole's birthday present to mblaq mir[homemade-cookies too] before. She's such a sweetheart, Love her :eyelove:

vwhto.jpg

credit: ko_yj@twitter

Christine, love the fan made vid.. song really fits.. great choice :P

UnknownIdiot, I like to comment/analyze her fashion as well :lol:

I think you hit it on the spot, Nicole's still young and still trying to figure herself out.. it comes out in fashion, musical tastes, etc. She's commented before that she can be unsure of her choices and has many doubts so I can see how she'd be easily swayed by those she trusts. She's getting there with time :D

I do admit I like the bold side of Nicole, so often she tends to be careful but it's nice to see her just not care and color her hair purple haha.

She was really adorable at the KARA talk during the Opening of the K-POP Google Concert lol. Poor girl has to come back here more often, she'd be used to speaking in English and feeling more comfortable :D

Nicole also was a sweetie and signed a few things for some lucky KH'ers at the airport this afternoon!

Lol she was so cute being nervous during her speech at the San Francisco concert. And she looks pretty healthy in the latest airport pictures, or is it the shades concealing her tired eyes? Hope they're getting enough rest with KARASIA ending soon. Her tan since Step is fading too, and that's good because she looks better fairer. :tongue:

WOW y'all were so close O_O

I was kinda far away and could only really watch them on the screen, but it was super fun. Too bad the crowd wasn't on their feet where I was sitting. I tried standing up but hella folks asked me to sit down again :/

Thanks for sharing the pics. Def a nice way to revisit the concert. Soooo in love with her purple-ish hair too ^~^

Nicole's intro in San Francisco was sssooooo cute! Her sweet voice sounds so beautiful when speaking english!!! Cute fumble, you can relive it here

http://bestjd.bestiz.net/zboard/view.php?id=jy0807&page=1&sn1=&divpage=15&category=1&sn=off&ss=on&sc=off&select_arrange=headnum&desc=asc&no=92309

And her killer move during Lupin, wow!

http://bestjd.bestiz.net/zboard/view.php?id=jy0807&page=1&sn1=&divpage=15&sn=off&ss=on&sc=off&select_arrange=headnum&desc=asc&no=92312

Edited by UN4

Ms. Shirley's tweet after KARASIA:

It seems today we will finally see the dream that we used to imagine while leaving US to Korea~~! Thank you very much~! Our fairies who ended it safely had worked really hard!!

Admirable and pretty

Trans cr | Yooniqda_

She has always been super supportive of Nicole and let her make the decision to go to Korea so I think during the concert.. she must have felt like everything they went through has been worth it.

Reading Cole's speech and her recent tweet made me think about all the stuff she went through: moving to a different country, the language barrier, leaving her friends and family behind, and being a 15 year old while trying to adjust to a whole different and scary situation must have been overwhelming for her but she's come through and after 6 years she's done pretty well for herself.

Thanks so much for the pics

:D It's funny that they have a laucher for the balls to reach the fans and Cole's expression so serious lol

And the Beat It pic, is just so awesome, I love her shots on Beat It, it's just perfect :D I wish there's fancam of it from Japan Karasia, want to see her perform it again.

Kappa pic :D

Hot :wub:

psGFl.jpg

credit: zephyrean@twitter

yeah Nicole really rocks on that Beat It pic...the timing, the lighting is just perfect :shining:

and really i think her speech during the last day is so touching too...and i guess Ms. Shirley tweets really sums their feelings well, its like one dream finally come true, Nicole's gesture was like a child embracing her fulfilling moment when she did her speech :touched:

PTPLE.gif

6v56j.gif

UQ7Nd.gif

wqT6l.gif

Thanks Nov for the gifs

:D I remember listening to the audio of their message and hearing her say her message is just touching even though I'm not understanding anything and her voice like she's crying is just making me tear up too.

So pretty :wub:

vuDH0.jpg

credit: colejjang@tumblr

Love these fancams from Google event, so close hahahha and on Mister fancam Cole is just so cute at 0:31 when she smiles then stick out her tongue lol

credit: kpopcouchcrew@youtube

found a nice fan account about the last day of KARASIA in japan

The additional last public performance of 1 st Japan Tour KARASIA of KARA in the Saitama Super Arena on May 26 and 27 was following Yokohama, Osaka, Fukuoka, and Tokyo. Performance on the 27th was broadcast live in 60 movie theaters in Japan.

It was 43 days since the Yokohama public performance started in four persons' dance while Nicole & Gyuri had not recovered completely. It was the grand last stage, and one was able to hear and see the confidence but also the exhaustion. As for Nicole who now leads the dance perfectly, she wore a supporter on a left leg in the final day too.

Nicole's final talk was most filled with emotion. It was a admirable speech. However, all members suffered troubles that can't be seen on surface, and try hard. That's why I think KARASIA was both started and finished under distress.

The following is miscellaneous impressions. At the gate was given a plastic bag containing a booklet and a flier advertised July 15 broadcast of WOWOW of Saitama concert. I thought that because channel is WOWOW it is possible they transmit it HD before DVD is issued. Opening act was newcomer boys group of DSP called A-JAX who sang "Never Let Go" and "ONE 4 U". I thought the impression would be much better if they greeted with a word or two, but it was the same with PURETTY.

KARASIA starts not well. In the first greeting Hara makes a mistake while speaking Japanese and Jiyoung corrects her grammar. In 27th Nicole greeted "Because it is not the concert of KARA but everybody's concert today, let's rise together, all together." Seungyeon "Those who are watching this concert in the movie theater, are you ready? I hear you!"

I was thinking that it is impressive to sing a time tested hit as a solo number so that it works. In "Lost" one can hear how Nicole is devoted to R&B. Though it can be heard also on their first album "The First Bloooooming" of KARA, the music there on album is not amusing. Nicole's "Beat It" have been used in merchandise and it is discussed in twitter and it has rapidly become a much-anticipated number. It appealed very well. It was probably quite difficult to her to replace "Beat It" with other songs in short time.

In Jiyoung's number a guitar instructor Mr Ichi sits down on 5th step and Jiyoung on 3rd step from bottom of stairs. "It was the treasure of my life to do this tour with you." "Can you guess what I am going to do now?" "No?" "I drink water."

In Hara solo ribbon gymnastics was revived again. When the swing settled down, supporters on both sides had changed from the male dancer to a female dancer.

Let's take a last look also of the fascinating Gyuri solo number. In 26th there was a new pattern that hair comes loose while dancing. In 27th she loosened hair not on stage but late on stairs. Though I have criticized Gyuri's hair, I am also filled with deep emotion. Even though I have seen 10 times how Gyuri's dress flutters in the climax of solo number, I still can't understand where the elecrtic fan has been hidden.

In the end of Seungyeon's solo I was distracted by a conversation of a mother and about 5-year-old girl who were on nearby seats. Girl said "Uuu... Sunyon's solo... it was nice."

No matter how many times I see "Lupin". "Step" or "Let It Go" it raises me to heaven. I could watch this rest of my life.

In honey game 26th an adult man was chosen by Gyuri. "What is that shouting? Are you jealous?!" In 27th Seungyeon chose an adult woman who was in a deeply shaken state. Gyuri comforted her really well.

In ballade corner the pure and honest impression of "Ima, okuritai arigatou" moved everyone to tears. The music speaks for itself.

In "GO GO summer" 26th day Nicole wore no hat, but wore it again in 27th probably because of video inclusion. However, just like in Yoyogi, it immediately fell down and Nicole had to kick it away from feet again.

A torrent of striped tape that was dropped from ceiling got caught in cable of sky camera in large quantities. They had to park camera back to the end of rail and collect tapes away before they could continue using that camera. I was surprised to see next day in variety show that uncanny sight how a camera plunges into the rain of a tape.

In encore the memmbers wore handwritten T-shirts with thanks and I love you messages.

The last MC of the first day:

Nicole "We were not sure if this encore concert could be made. Thank you for coming, although today from first floor to fourth floor is such a long way."

Seungyeon "I could have never believed to make a tour of 12 concerts in Japan. I remember these times proudly thanks to you."

Hara: "That was a great comment." "We were not sure how this debut tour in Japan would turn out. Fortunately your welcome made it a warm expreience."

Jiyoung: "The family members are here today. Please think that you are our family too. Whatever the family might do, we are

looking after each other and support you. Let's be together always."

Then Jiyoung starts Happy Borthday song for Gyuri and looks like she choking up a bit. "Are you OK?" "Completely OK. I am strong."

In 27th it was the most moving talk among 9 times seen until now. Hara was in tears. In a moving speech, Nicole spoke openly from her heart and moved to tears. "I would'n hesitate to walk with KAMILIA to everywhere. Thank you for accepting and loving us, although we are not perfect." All the reasons why KARA is loved are collected in this speech. Also Gyuri expressed gratitude to the staff, DSP media, and DSP Japan.

A dancer calls all the members back to stage and a happy Rock U follows. Jiyoung received a plushy Doraemon. When she went behind the curtain, she showed Doraemon's face and cried "TOKYO DOME" and so it ended.

It seems that Nicoles mama Ms Shirley said in Twitter that "since having emigrated to South Korea from the United States she dreamed of day like today", probably there were also difficulties due to daughter's injury and in the final day mother and daughter gave a thought to these experiences. (Then quotes of some more Twitter posts.)

I was back home in Osaka in afternoon. There were ten flights in one month and 6 concerts in my KARASIA expedition. I was in hurry so although it was cheaper than the Shinkansen, it was shameful to have taken out to baggage inspection each time (;'Д`).

I guess I am feeling a burnout syndrome as well as you many fans. Although I saw it 10 times and I couldn't caught a ball either, I wouldn't change a day. This experience was so big it requires time. I want Nicoles Yokohama and Nagoya versions to be included in DVD as a proof of difficulties they have gone through. I would be glad if also would be included rehearsals and back stage footage in South Korea, or a commentary. If it is coupled with Seoul concert as many people are saying, I am glad.

Gratitude and respect from the bottom of heart to them who accomplished the great achievement by stepping up their efforts innocently in spite of having been under the burden since the start, and love.

original : http://thenoisehomepage.cocolog-nifty.com/small_talk/2012/05/karasia-kara--2.html

translated by ponytailcanyon @ http://forums.allkpop.com

Hi Sean, welcome to the thread :D

UN4 Yeah I wish we can buy it lol I think it's one of the merchandise sold in Karasia, I actually love many photos they're selling there, so pretty.

Nov Thanks so much for the gifs, I was hoping you'll make it hahahhahaa That moment is just so cute :D Thanks for the fan account too, so that's what happen to her hat on GGS, I was curious why she has a cap on some news clips and on some she doesn't lol

ZSuxb.jpg

CMxLo.png

1zvvJ.png

credit:zephyrean@twitter, ournikori