The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

Really glad to read from Twitter that Nicole got many presents from fans in Singapore and seems to be the most popular there <3!! Hope Cole felt the love, I know that all fans support the girls but it must be nice too see how many people like her :)

Cole's English :lol: She did a good job talking for KARA, she's not used to doing that but I think as KARA goes to countries that do require English, the more comfortable she'll get. I think it was sweet of her ask the fans to pray for Seungyeon as well :D

Also read Cole had lots of fanservice too!

LolZI.jpg

credit: as tagged

I'm soo excited for the MV!! :)

Never expected this but I like her look so far from that one picture of her in the MV :lol:

The MV is suppose to be out on the 11th!!

thanks for the MV caps of Cole! So sexy... and even more so after you know you seen her live and shook her hand before. She's so dominant in the MV, sexy modern cool girl style. A girl to kill for...

DSP is getting mysterious. totally had no idea or news regarding this, did we?

Christine, I totally agree. Loved Nicole in the mv, it was everything I thought Nicole could be haha. She looks like a woman :P

She had some hot moments but I think she had the best chemistry with Hyeongkon and Hyojun <3!!

I never thought of Nicole as a seductress but she proved she can be haha.

I hope DSP releases the making of this video, think they would be laughing like crazy :lol:

I seriously hope she keeps this blonde, dark brown, blonde brown, golden brown, or golden blonde, or whatever color you want to call it, hair for a while because after that A-Jax video, it just elevated how incredible she looks with this hair color. A person's hair color tends to influence their personality you know. So I guess the blonde is bringing out more of her inner vixen. Her natural flirtatious nature... hahaha... I love it!

since i'm not really into pairing cole with the boys, i shall comment here instead..

i just have one thing on my mind, "did cole come up with those touchy movements?"

she's (real) good! lolol

btw i like how she turned out in the black dress. solid!

Edited by red4summer

Redresonance You're so lucky meeting them and getting handshakes too hehehehe

Cole just looks so lovely on every scene, my favorites are the one with Hyojun, Hyeongkon and the last one. The black dress looks amazing on her :wub:

I hope when Lost MV comes out, she will look as amazing as she is on Hot Game MV lol anticipating it :D

J96QX.gif

jsphk.gif

NFNox.gif

oS7pE.gif

VGsm7.gif

cDMmQ.gif

0lMEd.gif

credit as tagged, nicole-ing

Oh Goodnesssss Nicole look extremely gorgeous, splendid and dazzling in love game :inluv: :inluv: :inluv::shining: I only wait for her to appear.Love all of the caps! Her smirk and glared are just too sexy. She's really an all rounder. Nicole saranghae!!! :cheerful:

i love love Nicole's feature on A-JAX MV :wub: ....like y'all been mentioned Nicole look really womanly on this one, a flirtious one too :lol: ...although to me there's certain member scenes that look really "hot" like this http://i.imgur.com/qlCrn.jpg or http://i.imgur.com/x7PJc.jpg or like this one http://i.imgur.com/R0Tuz.jpg :P (tine thanks for the awesome caps :) ) i'm still not too familiar with A-JAX so didn't know their names :sweatdrop: but those scenes are just :wub:

Nicole's about love and marriage

DigZg.gifeFdov.gif

dQZcF.gif6zE0i.gif

cr : uploader

hNBF9.gif

7FQo5.gif

Nov I love those caps, my favorite couple scenes :wub: Though I love the first one the most cos of her stare and smile, so smexy hahhahaa

I'm slowly learning their name, DSP did a good job on this one lol I'm on my way on learning all the boys name just cos Cole has scene with everyone XD

The second gif is really pretty, I love how they filmed her side/back :D

Thanks for the gifs :D Lol Cole's answer regarding marriage has changed hahahhaa now find a boyfriend first lol

Making of Hot Game - Cole 2:21

OMjug.jpg

57mU5.jpg

credit: uploader, tumblr, twitter

Arrived in Malaysia :D

FPzQC.jpg

3R4fX.jpg

RyrFu.jpg

credit as tagged, twitter

Lol Cole's answer regarding marriage has changed hahahhaa now find a boyfriend first lol

haha well she's a bussinesswoman now...so everything got its own priorities :tongue: although i think she and Seungyeon still the KARA member that really want to have marriage life like ASAP :lol:

from 'Hot Game' BTS

r992v.giffUaIx.gif

2e2Lu.gifiPBfz.gif

671wa.gif7t1lc.gif

cr : uploader

lol she just casually hug the A-JAX member,,,i guess since some of them really are her dongsaeng :P

Well most of them are her dongseung she has 4 dongseung now, so she just a loveable person. Mostly in korea you have to be close to that person usually to hug the person, and I guess cole is really close to them. She does probably sent food to them. I believe that cole does want a marriage life, it just depend on how long cole want to stay single. But I think if cole has someone, she not going to pull a hara and tell everyone. She going to keep is shut.

Yay, thanks so much Nov for the gifs :D She probably laughed so much, so many intense scenes and it was really close too hahahaha

I'm excited, seems like the girls will perform Let It Go too, wonder if it will the same with what they perform in Seoul concert lol

luvnicolejjang Yeah hopefully she gets to do some variety shows too but they seem so busy traveling and performing in different countries XD

Cole's tweet, hopefully she gets some rest and relax a bit, hope she's not going to be sick too :(

So pretty, I like what she's wearing a lot :D

u43DQ.jpg

With her mom :D

ySgLz.jpg

4xs6p.jpg

credit as tagged, sdk_haru@twitter

k8eG4.jpg

AsW5E.jpg

hmkdE.jpg

credit: KNUEast

Omg those gifs! Saving them all! At the interview, KARA looked like they were having fun laughing at something and Cole seemed to enjoy laughing so much her actions are so expressive. Wonder what they were discussing in Korean for the answer to a question that made them laugh...

Cole's tweet is worrying sometimes, but I guess it's all fine. Hope they get to rest soon after so much travelling. It's pretty tiring.

I think the performance of Let It Go will be the same choreography as they had performed for KARASIA - the really provocative one. On one hand, I'm really eager to see it officially performed on TV, on another, I'm afraid that Let It Go will be a little too provocative for Islamic consumers that criticisms may arise. In my opinion, Let It Go is the most provocative with Jiyoung's hands all over Cole's body in the KARASIA fancam, probably more so as compared to the butt dances in Step and Mister.

I'm afraid that Let It Go will be a little too provocative for Islamic consumers that criticisms may arise. In my opinion, Let It Go is the most provocative with Jiyoung's hands all over Cole's body in the KARASIA fancam, probably more so as compared to the butt dances in Step and Mister

from the pics emerged, it seems they still use the original choreography, well hopefully no exaggerated response from it ^_^

4D2ik.jpg

zQ1Fm.jpg

seST5.jpg

cr : MyKpopHuntress FB

Cole is so cute at 1:23 lol

Nice fancams of Let It Go :D

credit: venusmeh and rain90

OMG!!!!! The Beat It perf is too awesome, it's even better than the one on Seoul, I'm too excited and wah so great, spazzing so much :lol2:

My complain is why the heck is it so dark during her dance break XD

credit: karafreak29