The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

i hope when kara make their comeback they'll appear on running man!!! waaaaa or even nicole only! she's the only member who didnt appear on running man yet!

gaaaaahhhhh i really like all of nicole's hairstyle *O* i actually want to try her short hairstyle but then, i want her recent hairstyle huhuhu. she really is beautiful and cute!

I've been watching all the mc cuts of inkigayo so farrr and the guy mc is cute, but he's so awkward. Nicole's doing such a good job, but he just turns out all awkward >3<

Today's interview with teen top was pretty interesting though~ Male mc asked if nicole and hara were the only two girls in the world, who would they want to go out with~ 4 teen top members picked cole which is the interesting part(but, one of the guys actually picked cole and hara) Haha people always underestimate nicole's popularity with idol groups ;o

Kim Jae Bum won a gold medal recently in the olympics and he was actually featured in nicole's previous outing in Nodaji. The host gave him a signed Kara Step album.

credit : red611ream

Edited by jjy

^^ I'm really confused with that clip from Heroes.. where they just playing with her and if so Cole seemed to be caught off guard.. she wasn't exactly laughing XD

Even if they aren't gonna sell her cookies anymore :( but they are still selling cookie right? I wonder if the recipe came from Nicole?

It was mentioned that Nicole researched and came up with those recipes so Kuki Six is Nicole's, they might still sell cookies but not Kuki Six cookies.

I've been watching all the mc cuts of inkigayo so farrr and the guy mc is cute, but he's so awkward. Nicole's doing such a good job, but he just turns out all awkward >3<

I got this feeling he didn't like Cole :lol: He can't even look her in the eyes for more than 2 seconds but he seems perfectly fine with Hara, so it could be either way.

Oh must go look at that Teen Top cut, Nicole did "help" them out for that Mister performance on Mcountdown last year :lol:

I got this feeling he didn't like Cole :lol: He can't even look her in the eyes for more than 2 seconds but he seems perfectly fine with Hara, so it could be either way.

Really? I actually had the same feeling, but reversed... hahaha... I thought he was more comfortable with Nicole than Hara, especially when he first started the position. I just thought he was trying to keep his distance with Hara because he knows she's in a relationship. But I read somewhere that Nicole has a "crush" on him or something like that, maybe he's feeling awkward with her now. But honestly Nicole doesn't seem to care much... hahaha... She's just doing her thing and he's just there as a prop for her at times... hahaha... Goodness he's still a bit too stiff for my liking.

GAHHHHHH. pandora thread for cole please <3 someone~

Her pose in the jacket photo was soo <333!!!!!! Cole's flexyyy~~

ehhhh, not sure about the male mc. i just thought he would get along with her since cole is so social~!!but if he doesnt like cole then he probably cant handle her hyperness loool~~ it probably confuses him hahaha

I'm happy there's news that IU will comeback on August 26 hahaha I hope the guy gets replaced soon XD He has no chemistry with HaNi and still so awkward MCing after all this time.

And Cole's message translated by Yuda :D Her message is just so cute and full of aegyo lol It's so fun reading it :D

Nicole's message link

120715 Inkigayo official pics :)

HKvlU.jpg

FnQeb.jpg

credit: sbs inkigayo

HaNi sharing an umbrella together while exiting Inkigayo today

credit : For2Nc_BANA

http://p.twipple.jp/R3mrv

sometimes i wished she just cut her hair short since she looked great during lupin days. Even though she looks awesome with long hair ( especially in hot game mv) , she just ties it up all the time . Not much variety there and it kinda makes her look older. Hope she is doing something different to her hair for this new comeback. :)

Edited by jjy

Remember that mystery singer that DSP mentioned would be featuring in Nicole's solo, Lost?

Well here he is

:lol:

fE046.png

Jinwoon! He's in the MV too.. thinking it's going to be HOT haha.

Remember that little boy that got Nicole's t-shirt from KARASIA? Nov made a great gif set of the moment

HERE

I'm assuming his father tweeted these pictures:

GULa0.jpg

Nicole Thank You

dfGg9.jpg

I love Nicole. Thank You.

source: short_toritani

Can't wait to see Nicole's new styles in the Lost and Pandora MVs. Sadly I cant watch the MVs and the live showcase... Stupid enlistment made me go 18 days without internet and KARA. <_< But at least now that KARA's coming back and there are two MVs to wait for, it's all hyping up again.

Jinwoon is a good fit for the Lost MV since he's close with our dorky Cole and they're both 91 liners.

I don't think the guy MC on Inki hates or dislikes Cole or Hara. Maybe he's still shy or introverted and so don't play around with the girls much. Or he probably is just a serious person who doesn't open up easily, even when he has been hosting inki for some time now. A little awkward still, since he's the only guy between two cute girls lol. I mean he has no reason to be against them. I really can't visualize any member of KARA getting negativity from fellow celebrities.

And that latest Mister perf can make anyone nosebleed an ocean... Cole's so smexy perfoming in that outfit and wet in the rain too. :wub:

Edited by Redresonance

goodbye inkigayo but seriously i prefer cole to appear in variety show.

for whatever the reasons or short-sightedness those PDs may have, please get cole back.

for the first and last time, here was the mc cole.

56778158.jpg

60041901.jpg

69864308.jpg

55099430.jpg

15313432.jpg

37096068.jpg

85329160.jpg

82153294.jpg

21030118.jpg

25422304.jpg

47465123.jpg

86738466.jpg

50913061.jpg

[c] everkara

[c] moonlightinside2012

Edited by red4summer

I am not surprised that Nicole and Hara are done with Inkigayo. When Jong Suk joined them his company did mention that HaNi would likely be leaving for their activities and IU would be back to MC with him XD. It's better, they can focus on their promotions.. one less schedule to worry about.

I like Cole's new hair, I think it gives a more edgy look!

Saw that Gyuri, SeungYeon, and Jing filmed for Hello yesterday and that SeungYeon and Hara are filming for Strong Heart on Thursday...what could Nicole film for? lol

^ Running Man! Running Man! Please! She's the only member who hasn't gone on Running Man yet and I would love to see her interactions and expressions there while playing the classic Running Man hide-and-seek catch :thumbup1: Sometimes I really like her over-reactions and I can imagine her being all hyper on the show.

As for HaNi leaving Inkigayo, I guess it's mainly to make more time for their comeback (though many other artists continue to MC while making a comeback eg. IU). I don't think it's the PDs that want HaNi off Inkigayo anyway, they were MCing so well.

Edited by Redresonance

I'm going to miss both of them MCing. I'm happy that on her last day, I really like Cole's look, finally got rid of the bun hairstyle and her dress looks pretty on her :D

I think her MCing really helps in making her comfortable speaking so this is a good experience for her. Hopefully she gets to record some variety shows soon, I would like to see her on Running Man too hehehe

^ thanks everyone for all the pictures and updates.. Happy that her single charted..:)

Lol at her sticking her mickey mouse iPhone into the back of her shorts..what if she dropped it with so many ppl around ..lol

Why does the guy in nicole's mv look so much like inkigayo guy mc lee jong suk ? So, one screencap is about Nicole in a pub and the guy is waiting in the car..next is nicole backhugging the guy ? There was also another scene with two male dancers in front of a Lost thingy..lol..Trying to guess how her mv looks like according to the lyrics :P

Anyway ,all the mvs of the girls look well made and well thought out. They look expensive too..lol. So, i am satisfied. Can't wait for them to be released !!

Ahhhhhhh.... so it's not JinWoon? We need help from 2AM fans to verify this mystery lol. I'm still hoping it's JinWoon cause they will have more chemistry.

I had the impression that Lost MV would look darker than that... And a little more sad solemn concept? At least not that lovey dovey to that extent in that screencap. But I'm not complaining, that's the feel I get from the song and her KARASIA Lost performance and outfit. I hope there's a storyline (yet again, but a deeper one) where Cole gets to act more in her solo MV. The screencap looks promising! :lol:

I had the impression that Lost MV would look darker than that... And a little more sad solemn concept? At least not that lovey dovey to that extent in that screencap. But I'm not complaining, that's the feel I get from the song and her KARASIA Lost performance and outfit. I hope there's a storyline (yet again, but a deeper one) where Cole gets to act more in her solo MV. The screencap looks promising! :lol:

Like you said, her song is more of a solemn type so what i thought of was that the backhugging part could be a flashback to when the times were sweet and romantic between nicole and the male lead..the pub scene is the current timeline where things are not going too well

lol at me getting so excited just because i saw 3 screenshots from her mv. Haha