The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

Nicole looked so pretty in her Lost MV, for the cute scenes and the sad ones. It was interesting to see her act out the more sad scenes since we're so used to her being all happy. I liked the MV, you see a more mature side of Nicole. The couple scenes, I couldn't help but think that must be Nicole's fantasy right now :lol:

Aww @ Mir for saying Cole's his best friends, still remember he sent Nicole a wreath for KARASIA in Seoul because he couldn't make it to the show :D Nicole has really great friends it seems !

I finally watched her MV. She looked great throughout the mv !! Especially loved the outdoor ranch part..haha

I don't really understand the ending though. Would love if someone can explain. The filming must be awkward because i think the mv was filmed in june when nicole and him were still awkward? LOL

Overall, loved the mv because it showed many different sides of nicole :)

Hahha..I am also curious to why Boom and Mir laughed when Mir was saying something to the camera about Nicole. Hopefully, someone could help to translate what is going on there :)

I got this from Kamiliavn twitter.Credit to her/him.The translations of above clip about Mir and Nicole.

Mir said,"I'm close with KARA. Oh Nicole ah, you call (me) very often at midnight/dawn. Congratulations (on your comeback)"

Then,the they all laughed and Boom asked "Why did u say at midnight/dawn?" Mir "I wanted to have an article written about this"

LOL

I think Cole always calls her friends at midnight coz I remembered before at Maknae Rebellion show where Jinwoon and Mir had been participated in that show,there was a game where Mir need to attacked Jinwoon by insisted him to said yes.

He asked Jinwoon "Heard that you cant sleep because of Cole" LOL.Maybe thats the only time she has free time.

Edited by martina

i love the Lost PV...yeah its rare to see sad Nicori on camera :tongue: ...anyway love the golden outfit when she's on the bar ^_^ btw i think on the ending they just going separate ways since after 3/4 part of the pv showing they start to getting apart, although it also seems both didn't know they were that close...idk...just my guessing :P

O8OQz.gif

yGMhr.gif

Gp9Qc.gif

AgBSs.gif

CafEu.gif

OVxOR.gif

fowMe.gif

iVQPY.gif

aww Mir is so cute :P

Finally get to watch the MV in bigger screen ahhahaha Cole is gorgeous :wub: Love the cute and happy part then the sad part and she looks like a woman :D I really like the tub scene then when they're sitting together but facing away. But this video sure has some good shots, love the ranch part and then all the angles they're taking, really pretty :D The song has been on loop and I'm liking it the more I listen to it again hahaha

Thanks Nov for the gifs :D

Translation of Mir video from KamiliaVN@twitter

Mir "I'm close with KARA. Oh Nicole ah, you call (me) very often at midnight/dawn. Congratulations (on your comeback)"

Cute lol

Some caps :D

5Zm12.jpg

6Gu88.jpg

47iKS.jpg

7E1Mt.jpg

pUCdH.jpg

yHjw4.jpg

JN4VS.jpg

Q1iEd.jpg

xhKNw.jpg

3WfPw.jpg

mQ6OT.jpg

m9vyk.jpg

AOLwQ.jpg

ys4xN.jpg

dqj3x.jpg

di6fS.jpg

pQiNC.jpg

MjgLX.jpg

z8N6O.jpg

h0FQ2.jpg

mvgN3.jpg

TVPkl.jpg

iLcxx.jpg

K2x1L.jpg

Aa3sZ.jpg

39beM.jpg

uK0g1.jpg

Who can resist that smile??? lol

Fancam of the fansign on 2nd sept. You can see Nicole almost straining her neck..lol..i've noticed that she exercises her neck quite often (turns her head 360 degrees) from fancams..haha

cr: W of W

Thanks for all the pic updates and the translation of the video about Mir.

I wonder who is really her best friend ? I just hope that she is not friendzoned by the one she likes though >.<

Nicole's LOST pv is so sweet ~ Her acting is really good and this is exactly what she always fantasized :lol: Bet she is happily smiling inside but being shy+awkward outside ^_^

Oh and that guy was also in "Secret Garden" right ? Never liked him in the drama, but oh well~

Agreed on the casting of her male lead. I would have preferred someone a bit more masculine and not so much a "flower" boy. I agree with her acting as well, it was very natural. I've said this before with Urakara, there's a very natural essence in Nicole's acting. It's basically her being herself, it just comes off very natural and unforced. I would love to see her take on a romantic comedy role.

YepYepYep Nicole PV is AWEEEESOMEEEE :thumbup: I'm satisfied with all of her outfits it either KARA has change their stylist or their stylist has finally come to their sense. But thanks to them Nicole look GORGESSSS there's not a second that she didn't look pretty. I still wonder what the use of ft. Jinwoon when Cole can sing this song superbly well alone like she did in Karasia (not hating).

She looked great :). Thanks for the screenshots ^^ .

The lyrics to her song seem so depressing and so unlike her happy dorky character. Props for her for willing to try out something so different. :)

I heard she also participated in the rap lyrics for Lost ^^

I saw on twitter that this website ----> http://911007.tistory.com/ is her fansite ? It's called Crush on You if I am not mistaken. Is this the same as Nicole-ing?

Here's the making video.

Edited by jjy

There are some Korean news written about Nicole and her lovey dovey moments with Lee Jong Suk in her MV.From the google translate LOL,it seems like netizens point out about the seems 'real scenes of lovers' between them.If I'm not mistaken,in this article it said Cole invited Jong Suk to be in her MV?Someone with excellent Hangul knowledge,please briefly explain his article :rolleyes:

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/cindex.php?c=news&m=newsview&idx=259287

^^ I don't have excellent Hangul skills but that's how I understood the articles as well :lol: I assumed Nicole asked him haha.

I saw on twitter that this website ----> http://911007.tistory.com/ is her fansite ? It's called Crush on You if I am not mistaken. Is this the same as Nicole-ing?

Nope not the same, kind of surprised Nicole-ing aren't involved in that project as well.

Speaking of Nicole-ing, they have Nicole FANPICS from Sky Festival: http://nicole-ing.com/n/bbs/board.php?bo_table=B03&wr_id=5339

Drop by and say thanks, they rarely have fanpics so we should show our support right? lol

I know that JongSuk has been getting a bit of a bad rap by some of us fans XD but have to admit they are adorable in this cut: http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=kara&no=2651138&page=3&bbs=

Nov, again thanks for your gifs of Cole.. you are the best :P

SEND IN UR POSTCARDS/FANLETTERS OR IL BAN U !

thank you

2 weeks left

only got 3 :( only 3 people love nicole ! wat kinda nicole fans are u ! pppft

just FYI

last time i sent nicole a fanletter i got confirmation that she read it and she was really happy that she sat in a corner and read it by herself lol ! i got a picture of her doing the peace sign too !

so please send nicole fanletters! she barely gets any as its not that really common in korea with Nicole and she loves reading them. GAISS CAMAN SEND NICOLE some love haha! its not hard to send fanletter or postcard right? besides who knows maybe she'l leave karaholic a thank u post. (did u notice the new forum ;) )

so yes please get to work people lol make that postcard and fanletter ASAP

got 2 weeks left!

THIS THREAD JUSEYO

^^ I don't have excellent Hangul skills but that's how I understood the articles as well :lol: I assumed Nicole asked him haha.

Nope not the same, kind of surprised Nicole-ing aren't involved in that project as well.

Speaking of Nicole-ing, they have Nicole FANPICS from Sky Festival: http://nicole-ing.com/n/bbs/board.php?bo_table=B03&wr_id=5339

Drop by and say thanks, they rarely have fanpics so we should show our support right? lol

Aww so cute that BTS.Thanks Mae for providing that link

I know that JongSuk has been getting a bit of a bad rap by some of us fans XD but have to admit they are adorable in this cut: http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=kara&no=2651138&page=3&bbs=

Nov, again thanks for your gifs of Cole.. you are the best :P

aww, okay, that's cute. cutest part was when nicole gets all of the shaving cream in the bowl, stands up and puts even more in his face lolol that was so not her acting, playful nicole!!! too bad jongsuk wont be able to handle her, need someone like key hahha jkjk

gahh ron, make me feel bad ;_; -gets index card, letter, and a bunch of creative supplies-

but really, every cole fan should bring in a fan letter for cole. something handmade means a lot~ all u guys need is stamp, envelope, index card and creativity.. if you guys have any problems then you should ask cuz ron will be happy to help(lool) :3

AANDDDD it doesnt have to have random korean phrases because cole will probably understand english WAYY better and feel the love more <33 :3

The bts of nicole's solo mv uploaded on youtube. How come they looked so natural being lovey dovey in the mv and be so awkward with each other while mc-ing ? LOL

credit : red428ream

E7's Woosu congratulated kara on their win too on twitter.

E7 WooSu/우영수 ‏@wys1989

@_911007 선배님 오늘 뮤뱅수고하셨습니다~1위 축하드려요~~ㅋㅋ 화이팅

She looked great with her hair tucked behind her ears :D

Nicole's instagram http://instagram.com/p/PRFRbKjBIC/

Winner pic :

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A2L0mgZCUAA12nq.jpg:large

Edited by jjy

Lost BTS, Cole looks so pretty, love her look there and the outfit hahahhaha

Got shocked at that part when she stood up a bit, thought she's going to kiss him XD

Can't wait to see the rest of the BTS, thanks everyone for sharing :D

And of course today, I'm happy that Kara won hahahahha Cole just looks so happy and never forgets to mention Kamilia hahaha

ah so it was Nicole's idea to featured Jong Suk on the MV ^_^ like been pointed out before yeah i wonder why they look really like a real couple on the set but seems awkward during MC-ing :P ...haha especially that bathtub scene, that look like a real couple playing around ^_^

oops will try about the fanletter too :sweatdrop:

IupUB.giflSuPr.gif

roLU9.gifbNcfG.gif

I7gLz.gifV8CpK.gif

olS6F.gifVuJMa.gif

aj0hD.gifyUJMg.gif

GPzTq.gifq2DXh.gif

HZD01.gifO2Dsf.gif

Nicole & a hose

mkOJa.gifpBMjJ.gif

XWJlh.gif183qA.gif

like always, Nicole's shout after wins Mubank