The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

what is this implicating?

imo the comparison is unnecessary and it isn't true. it depends on how one looks at it. (whatever, i shall stop here.)

ps

to respect and keep "simple". when i don't agree, i choose to stay mute (at most time) because here's a member's thread.

don't try to "invite" me back.

geez how sensitive are you <_< nobody here said anything bad about whoever your precious bias is :whistling:

Nicole fancam from the premiere

cr : EyeYou

^

took off your tinted glasses too.

it has nothing to do with my "bias" whom you claimed you know. (and who's my bias?)

it's not that i choose and "shout" selectively.

i did it everywhere i visited, not only here or to the people here. (that's why i said this is not the right place.)

strange.. nothing was heard (from here) when i raised similar thoughts elsewhere. why?

so does it matter more when it comes to your bias?

it may to you but don't generalize everyone to be like you.

^ With all due respect and gratitude to all your contributions...

From what I notice,she always appear out of nowhere to support her friend while other members like Jing, Gyul and Hara went to some cosmetic launching and fashion events LOL totally different :rolleyes:

I have to agree that the statement above sound like there are hidden lines between, especially the "LOL totally different :rolleyes:" part. It makes the other members seem less friendly.

But I think language falls short on us sometimes and we can't express exactly our ideas in words when that happens. The statement may or may not have hidden meanings, depending on how we look at it. But I choose to have give the benefit of doubt to fellow members here that they don't mean any hurtful comments to other members despite posting in this Cole's thread. Being bias-ed to one doesn't mean we don't like the rest.

If you look at it another way, it's can just be totally a purely factual statement including the "totally different" part. I mean that it IS true that Cole actively supports her friends on a private side more while the other members have more endorsement deals. We can't detect the tone so yeah, it may sound very comparative, but we can't jump to conclusions just based on that. We have to confirm his message first lest we misunderstand. And we have to learn to express our ideas in words well so that others don't misunderstand as well.

Back to Cole now...

Edited by Redresonance

Ok,guys. Let me clarify this little misunderstanding here. When I wrote " Lol totally different" it doesnt really mean anything to other members. It just my expression to show how each Kara members have a very different charms and characters.

I just stated what I have seen(I mean their activities that they involved) and expressed it here. I'm not saying other members arent friendly or vise versa. For example, Nicole said that she treasures her friends so much so maybe thats why she involved in this kind of events. Same to other members too.

I guess my "Lol etc" make my statement seems like comparison to some people. Well my bad coz Im so use in using that Lol words everywhere(^_') So,guys sorry again and peace("_^)

@ELJunRa

unlike san francisco, i hope cole will not get too excited before her home fans. hahah

for us who are not attending the fanmeet, what do we expect tomorrow besides the performances?

cole greeting everyone in english!

^

took off your tinted glasses too.

it has nothing to do with my "bias" whom you claimed you know. (and who's my bias?)

it's not that i choose and "shout" selectively.

i did it everywhere i visited, not only here or to the people here. (that's why i said this is not the right place.)

strange.. nothing was heard (from here) when i raised similar thoughts elsewhere. why?

so does it matter more when it comes to your bias?

it may to you but don't generalize everyone to be like you.

but...but my glasses has no lenses sir :whistling: so just because you're not 'choose and "shout" selectively' (like what 'the people here' do), must be make you feel proud huh? 'look at here i'm a perfect fans' woohoo congrats sir :thumbup:

your statement (and the previous one) always judging that 'the people here' always has negative remarks to the other members, well in my no lenses glasses opinion there are others who actually openly talks negative about certain member but somehow it failed to caught by your 'visits in everywhere'

what i implied is just because 'the people here' saying something particularly about Nicole, it doesn't mean to attack the other member (and i couldn't care less who's your bias is mister), its a members thread, the focus is about that certain member

and you too don't generalize just because 'the people here' are only active here means they don't support the other members, its a very shallow perspective sir

o yeah if you think this post is trolling for you, feel free to report me

@eljunra Thanks for all the great caps !! Yup, glad that she gets to meet her family. I saw her cousin tweeting to her about watching the concert too . hehe.

Here's more English from Nicole in this fancam for the ending of the concert. Her 'bye' is just too dorky. Haha. It's near the end of the video where Kikwang was interviewing Kara. Funny how all the other idols tried to avoid the emcees. Haha

^

sometimes i wish the rest could be more confident or to try harder. they had travelled thousands of miles but they didn't manage to get in a few lines of english to pull closer with the crowds. (speaking the local language is a way to grow in a foreign country.) english is probably the world language, not japanese. next time, get cole to be one of the MCs and we will get more minutes outside the performances.

^ Finally she's back to a darker hair colour! Blonde was great, but nothing beats a near natural colour for her since it contrasts more with her skin tone. Blonde made her look sexier and more charismatic, but I prefer brown on her since it makes her cuter and more adorable as how she naturally is. I'm looking forward to maybe a new hairstyle for her soon. :rolleyes:

Nicole is dark again. It's hard to decide :ahh: she's beautiful with bright color like her previous blonde but she always look cool and also pretty with dark color so I guess I preferred Cole to be in dark color. So do her hair style. long or short it's a tough question now that I used to see her with long hair, I wish she will keep that long hair but then again I miss her short hair :gemsorry: Can't decide. However the conclusion gonna be the same, she look pretty

hmm.. no news for yesterday?

93116312.jpg

25015383.jpg

inki for sbs gayo daejun special, the color of kpop (dazzling red).

i'm definitely at cole's corner (red) for this year end show. heehee

33061213.jpg

54483381g.jpg

70663752.jpg

89331843.jpg

no video yet as the earlier one had been taken down.

Edited by red4summer

Gyuri & Nicole on ZIP!:

Cole was so cute with the fan that said kawaii with her hand on her face and Cole copied her :lol:

Then she waved to the fans outside too :)

I'm excited for the SBS Gayo Groups thing, can't wait to see how Cole and Jing will be like performing in another group.. haha.