The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

689933974.jpg

I almost doubted that it was Nicole in this magazine cover... The makeup and style really makes her look totally different. Never seen her so unlike herself before, almost unrecognisable that I really don't like this style on her. Hairstyle too boyish, even more so than her Lupin hair. And I personally don't like hot red lipsticks... too retro lol. Or maybe it's her expression here. At least in Lupin, her smirks and smiles show some girlishness. Her eyes look half-closed here. She's always the victim when stylists explore.

I mean no negativity though, just my preferences on the fashion style she had to portray. Don't really like this kind of boyish styles on girls, Lupin is by far the best boyish concept to date.

Edited by Redresonance

^^ This type of styling is definitely not to everyone's taste :lol:

Other Pictures:

6T7xn.jpg

aMhHD.jpg

Personally, I don't mind her style here because it matches the type of style this magazine is known for? It's edgy, I guess that's how I'd describe her style here. Nicole Does tend to look different depending on angle of her face of which the photos are taken :lol:

I personally love the couture factor to the shoot. Nicole is pure androgyny and it works for her on so many levels. But I do agree, Nicole has always been the guinea pig if you will of stylists, and I think she embraces it. She enjoys venturing in to new territory if you will... hahaha... It will just broaden her outlook on the world, especially in the entertainment industry where being well in-tuned with what's on the horizon will only further your advancement.

^ updating the dazed and confused photoshoot

tumblr_mdtq7njwNo1rysu78o1_500.jpg

d6c75fee3d6d55fb8d8742c46d224f4a21a4dd5b.jpg

Maybe her look is more versatile ? That's why stylist can easily test out different styles on her/take her as a styling guinea pig . She suits edgy photoshoot more in my opinion which is good because it's different from the usual stuff although they might not fit everyone's taste.

The one with the black feathers makes her look like an evil queen..LOL

Edited by jjy

I personally love the couture factor to the shoot. Nicole is pure androgyny and it works for her on so many levels. But I do agree, Nicole has always been the guinea pig if you will of stylists, and I think she embraces it. She enjoys venturing in to new territory if you will... hahaha... It will just broaden her outlook on the world, especially in the entertainment industry where being well in-tuned with what's on the horizon will only further your advancement.

Androgynous indeed! So is it weird that I still find her attractive in those picture?

SBS GAYO 2012 Special Girl Group Nicole Cut (Eng Subbed):

Cole just has accept her hotness :lol:

I am kind of surprised about her preference of team, it's just her performances have always been more fierce than sweet? lol

What she said in the video about the teams... It's more evidence that she desires to be more feminine and womanly as she mentioned before on a Japanese show earlier.

She really has her own definition of romance too - white being a romantic colour (since red is usually more symbolic for romance). White's usually a colour of innocence though. So if we link innocence, romance, her preference for Disney shows and one of her recent tweets about "puberty questions"... I definitely can infer an aspiration for a fairytale love story. Apparently she's thinking more about romance recently too :tongue: ...since there's a good chance "puberty question" could be about romantic relationships. Heh! I'm inferring way too much from so little info lol.

Anyway, I'm glad she's in red team. I like red. Red is a suitable colour too, fits her fierceness and charisma as a performer on stage. She definitely has different presences on and off stage.

Edited by Redresonance

^

I think you are right. Nicole has her own definition on what feminine and womanly is supposed to be. From the shows and insights that she had shared, she is picking up knitting, keeping her hair long and expressing how she wants to get married early. I wouldn't be surprised if she is looking for a fairytale-like romance that you find in Disney films.haha

To me, her idea of a woman seems rather traditional ? And that's why maybe she prefered to be in the White team with the innocent and pure aura. Actually, I prefer her to just be herself without trying to fit into the ideal womanly type that she has set herself to be.

I might be thinking too much since I don't really know what is going through her mind. ;P. Again too much time in my hand to overthink stuff again..heh.Looking forward to her performance in Red team since it will be her first time working with Brave Brothers. :D.

I never thought Nicole would want to be in mystique white cause based on stage presence aura she really belongs to the red team so much. but then :blink: guess she preferred to be seen as feminine, either way I don't mind. I believe she gonna pulled it off.

23094014.jpg

now to think about it, this is it.. it must be this..

it had been always standing behind everyone because of the ankle injury.

the profound feeling of unable to perform together with the rest, the injury it brought upon me was depressing.

even during performances, i would think back all these 4 years. i always blamed myself for not realizing it.

"to be able to dance and sing together, it's a special moment."

after this incident, i learnt to be more careful during all performances.

to my carelessness, the movements were not agile as it was still in the midst of recovery.

if only i could be more careful at that time, i am so sorry.

it was a pity that all 5 could not perform together on stage. i was very disappointed.

to all kamilia who were waiting for this day, i'm extremely sorry.

i will try the best to participate in preparing future ablums to repay those faith. i'm really grateful to you.

truly felt for all the love you have shown and given us, we are thankful.

this is from jkarasia making. thought of sharing because it's from her heart..

Ohh, this is why I love Nicole. But wait wait, 'im not understanding anything about the white mystic , red dazzling team and everything. Can someone one please explain it pleeeas??? :sweatdrop:

23094014.jpg

this is from jkarasia making. thought of sharing because it's from her heart..

This touches me sooo much. We can see how Nicole cares so much for her fans. But I think she should worry too much. Maybe she was scared that Fans were disappointed. But i mean, as a fan, she will never disapoint me. hehe ^_^

Cole wanting to be on white team lol It's interesting, but lately she keeps mentioning about being feminine hahhaa I can't wait to see this project :)/>

red4summer Thanks for sharing, it's really sad how she can't perform during those times, and it's harder for her to just watch while others perform and since she loves performing, it's really difficult, but she continue to do her best so it's awesome. Can't wait for the Tokyo Dome concert, it'll be awesome :D/>

Nice fanart :)

U6i73.jpg

credit: 106m@everkara

SISTAR's Dasom and Nicole will be MCing GDA in 2013

Has this been confirmed? I did see this tweet though but no confirmation, just she is being considered:

k2jkL.png

Would be great if she got to do it!

Nicole's Photos from KARA Collection:

7VOvf.pngUcuor.png

lG7Wj.jpg

Beautiful Nicole at the 2012 K-POP Festival in Vietnam Press Conference:

cIQKb.jpg

7BQnV.jpg

iMEhp.jpg

Nicole just doing fanservice, heard he was a Cole fanboy too :lol:

ejelV.jpg

:gemshout: She looks fabulous at the Vietnam fan meet! Her long black hairstyle fits her so well along with the black dress.

God~ That fan service can kill.... I saw online or twitter or somewhere that he's a fan club admin in Vietnam? What a lucky guy! I would cringe and hit the wall so hard if she did that fan service in front of me... Nicole's sooo unbelievably cute! :gemnoway:

I discovered that even in the Korean version of Lost MV, there are still a lot of hugs as with the Japanese version. But the hug during the Pilates part is a little weird, Cole's like hugging a kid with that hug. Doesn't look like a couple's hug lol. It's a little too forced. Like she's reaching too far to hug him. Maybe Cole likes hugs and put a little too many hugs in her solo MV, since all the KARA members had some input on the creation of their respective MVs.

Other than that, the other new cuts made the Korean MV better than the Japanese one, especially the shaving scene. There, they really looked like a couple convincingly.

Edited by Redresonance

:gemshout: She looks fabulous at the Vietnam fan meet! Her long black hairstyle fits her so well along with the black dress.

God~ That fan service can kill.... I saw online or twitter or somewhere that he's a fan club admin in Vietnam? What a lucky guy! I would cringe and hit the wall so hard if she did that fan service in front of me... Nicole's sooo unbelievably cute! :gemnoway:

I discovered that even in the Korean version of Lost MV, there are still a lot of hugs as with the Japanese version. But the hug during the Pilates part is a little weird, Cole's like hugging a kid with that hug. Doesn't look like a couple's hug lol. It's a little too forced. Maybe Cole likes hugs and put a little too many hugs in her solo MV, since all the KARA members had some input on the creation of their respective MVs.

Other than that, the other new cuts made the Korean MV better than the Japanese one, especially the shaving scene. There, they really looked like a couple convincingly.

I find the hugging part during pilates session is cute LOL. Wonder why they didnt include the kiss scenes in Japanese MV. Totally unexpected. Not only once but twice. I like the kiss scene when they are in bath tub. So sweet. OMG, I'm spazzing too much. I really think that Nicole had so much chemistry with Lee Jong Suk playing their part as couple(but so awkward when they done the mcing job together) :gemshout:

Well,for me I like Korean version MV more coz of their sweetness overload LOL(although not really big fan of Jong suk-Cole couple but their adorableness make up for it) :blush:

Well, maybe the context of the MV at the Pilates part, like how the scenes were presented, made it seem like they suddenly hugged for no reason without any prior "escalation" (like looking into each others' eyes etc, you get what I mean), cause the camera cuts to the hug too soon. And her pose while she proceeded to hug is a bit unnatural, she stretched and reached out too far to hug. But that's what I think. The hug during the shaving scene was much more natural than the Pilates one in that sense.

The MV for Lost is like Cole's fantasy date lol I remember she mentioned this on Taxi, house date XD hahhaha Anyways they're cute and kisses now on Korean version XD

Love the new photos from Kara Collection, I hope it gets released on a photobook or something, so gorgeous especially this one http://i.imgur.com/vwL0z.jpg :wub:

Watched MAMA and it's so nice that Kara has so many shots there and Cole's shot during Nothing on you, can't wait to watch it again :D

She's so pretty and my her legs are showcased by that short dress and she looks so pretty :D

nC8tc.jpgAtbeY.jpg

sIPuC.jpg

credit as tagged

7MzQU.jpg

credit: Sunyu-art Mak

I can't say enough about how great she looks with dark hair again. I was never really into her blonde look. She looks totally fab in that dress; it really compliments her body and shows off those toned legs. Yup, she killed it! Simple, sexy, sophisticated!

Nicole's thoughts about Lost:

- Wanted her solo song to contain "growth".

- She wanted to try an R&B song with a calm and rhythmic dance compared to strong choreography.

- MV wise, she wanted it to be chic and have feminine look with a mature voice and mood.

- Because there are violin strings in the song, she proposed a classic, antique yet stylish atmosphere in the MV.

Source | Naver

I think she executed her plans really well for the MV. Seems many love the song and the feel of the MV from what I've been reading :)

Nicole Fancam from the Red Carpet at 2012 MAMA:

Nicole in Mini Magazine, she looks cute!

7LzbF.jpg

cr | CANDY_NIPPON