The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

She's become quite natural at this whole MCing thing. Very proud of her. I think it also has to do with her co-host as well, if she's comfortable with the person and someone's willing to play off of her so she can play off of them as well.

Seeing her covering her face at the airport gets me suspicious as if she's protecting herself from any possible illness that can occur because she's planning something for us. A big surprise maybe.

Seeing her covering her face at the airport gets me suspicious as if she's protecting herself from any possible illness that can occur because she's planning something for us. A big surprise maybe.

Saw some Cole fans tweeting that she was coughing that night.. so possible she's not in the best shape? XD Though she didn't cover her face at the KLIA.. only when they got back to Korea :lol:

aaaanaaaa44, Thanks for the fancam.

Cole dancing during FT Island's Performance at the GDA's:

:VxmQu: That was one hell of a hot and sexy performance at the GDA, even if it was rather short-lived.

I noticed she's doing a lot of sexy dance performances lately... She's dancing and performing flawlessly, and I definitely do love her sexy performances, but I hope it doesn't go too over-sexualized that she gets criticisms as a consequence. Maybe a part of me wants to hear her sing solo live more than dance once in a blue moon.

And she turned out gorgeous at the event too. Really liked how she was styled this time... especially in her black outfit when she was MCing with Yong Hwa.

Thanks Yongery, for the new pics of her perf!

Yongery! Thanks for the photos!!

Maybe can you give us some sort of fan account if possible? :)

I liked Nicole's performance but after seeing Hongki and Dasom duet together, I also thought it'd be nice to see Nicole sing as well... in due time :lol:

Nicole & Yonghwa:

zKqGk.jpg

I noticed she's doing a lot of sexy dance performances lately... She's dancing and performing flawlessly, and I definitely do love her sexy performances, but I hope it doesn't go too over-sexualized that she gets criticisms as a consequence. Maybe a part of me wants to hear her sing solo live more than dance once in a blue moon.

And she turned out gorgeous at the event too. Really liked how she was styled this time... especially in her black outfit when she was MCing with Yong Hwa.

totally agree! & for the gda I think those dance with a chair move maybe just not my cup of tea. I was hoping for her to sing that night. Anyway absolutely enjoy her MC-ing.

Saw some Cole fans tweeting that she was coughing that night.. so possible she's not in the best shape? XD Though she didn't cover her face at the KLIA.. only when they got back to Korea :lol:

I think it might be due to the whether changes from Korea-Malaysia-korea. It's HOT here in Malaysia. Esp after the rain, it's humid so the heat was just too much some times moreover they are not use to it.

Owh, I'm not really into Nicole GDA opening dance perf :sweatdrop: but I think I am now :P

I like it batter after watching Nicole dance to sexy love from the broadcast video. Everything looks so good in the video, her expression, her move, it's sexy.

The camera-man could have worked on the camera movement better during the part where he filmed while going around her, it was a little too shaky. And some other parts too, in order to capture her in the whole picture like when she was pushing the chair. But nonetheless, Cole's performance and expressions were nosebleed-inducing.

I really enjoyed watching those fancams of her being the MC. She seems to take her duties very seriously. Working on her lines and so on. I like how Yonghwa tried to loosen her up too. Their interactions are great with chemistry.

I like that black outfit. Looks good on her :)

Various fantaken pic during 130128 Idol Star Athletics Championship

NmwuNcP.jpg

1fzwjVc.jpg

j4jZoZt.jpg

o2hxSOz.jpg

Gif of dorky Nicole :gemhappy:

ECA095EBB094EBB3B42.gif

The girls only took part in the archery competition. I was hoping to see Nicole do high jump and Hara to compete in the 70m sprint :teary:

Edited by amandalgh

http://i.imgur.com/avWtzd6.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/0PPZ8KU.jpg

In these pics, Cole was dazzling at the Japanese jewellery awards. So lovable lol. She should dress like that more often. Makes her look very sweet, youthful, bright and lady-like at the same time.

Conversely, I can't say I like her hairstyle during the Idol Athletics. Nicole looks great whenever she sports most hairstyles, long or short, but just not that one she had for the athletics. I think if she wants bangs, the bangs would have to cover most of her forehead rather than tied as a bunch to a side or parted. And it's not about her forehead, it's more on how the hair is styled. I prefer her Jumping hairstyle to this anytime. Or maybe partings close to the center of her head really doesn't complement her. But they were doing archery, so the hair cannot block her view, I guess.

I certainly hoped the three of them could have done more than just archery too... Hara and Nicole could have done really well running. And Cole's the perfect jumper.

Edited by Redresonance

Redresonance, the stylists have always had this issue with her bangs.

Cole looked like she wasn't too happy about the archery lol. I'm glad the girls left before filming that show for 22 hours like the other idols had to XD

KARA’s Nicole revealed to be considering offers to participate in a ‘world version’ of ‘We Got Married’

KARA‘s Nicole and 2PM‘s Taecyeon are in talks to star in a ‘world version’ of the popular faux-marriage variety program ‘We Got Married‘, according to agencies responsible for both idol groups.

Taecyeon was reported to have been confirmed for ‘We Got Married’ earlier on with the news about the potential leave of Lee Joon-Oh Yeon Seo couple. Although, JYP Entertainment had later denied the news, they have revealed that the idol is actually in consideration for not the regular show, but the ‘world version’.

JYP Entertainment and DSP Media both confirmed that the two idols had received offers from MBC. “We received casting proposals for a world version of ‘We Got Married,” JYP Entertainment said. “But his casting has not been confirmed. We are in discussions with the producers.”

DSP also confirmed the talks, saying
“Although it’s true that she has been considered for a ‘We Got Married’ world version, nothing has been confirmed. We are discussing it with the producers,”
they said, echoing JYP Entertainment’s announcement.
“It seems like there will be a cast announcement soon.”

The ‘world version’ of the show has been in talks since last year, and once completed, will be broadcast in 41 countries and will include two couples who are from different cultural backgrounds, with one member of the couple from Korea and the other member being someone from overseas.

Source: Newsen via Nate, TVDaily, Dailian

Taken from AllKPOP

I want Cole back on TV.. and I think she'd probably have a lot of fun if she was on....

I'd rather have nicole on running man. Nicole said she never had a boyfriend before so I don't think her first time interacting with someone should be fake relationship for a show, but if it's true and nicole has fun, I'm excited to watch. Nicole and KARA need to be on more shows!

Edited by aaaanaaaa44