The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

I'm so happy when I saw her mag shoot, she looks so pretty and her first OMG, I was so excited hahaha I hope this will be just one of the many she'll have, I'm feeling greedy lol

This got to be my favorite one, cos I love her smile here :wub:

WkPQkWD.jpg

I posted the rest of the scan here

Edited by firewater07

I'm so happy when I saw her mag shoot, she looks so pretty and her first OMG, I was so excited hahaha I hope this will be just one of the many she'll have, I'm feeling greedy lol

This got to be my favorite one, cos I love her smile here :wub:

I posted the rest of the scan here

Thanks for the scans *_*

OMG Her 1st solo magazine shoot! And she is so pretty <33

I'm curious though what she'll be doing next, cos with Nikori she doesn't give hints lol Like what UnknownIdiot said, Cole just does it and surprise us lol That magazine shoot was really a good surprise, I actually lost hope that she'll have one anytime soon lol

What do you guys think she'll do next?

For me I would like her to do more magazine shoots and maybe acting since everyone is acting lol I did want to see her in WGM but maybe there are better projects there. I still want her to perform solo cos I think she really excels in performing :D

Edited by firewater07

she is so beautiful in magazine shot, i love her hair like that, so pretty and cute. hope for more !!!!! :gemhoho::gemheart:

You're right. Her hair looks really good like that.

What do you guys think she'll do next?

I think it would be awesome if she did something like Ninja Warrior (I think it is called Sasuke in Japan).

I should call in sick tomorrow/today and roam around the city to look for her! Sigh ...soo near yet... I'm glad she has some time off and get to vacation here, I remember she have always wanted to come. I hope she enjoys her time here and bring the others next time!

She looks damn good in that solo photoshoot. Her forehead is showing there, and I think she looks super cute, so why hide it all the time?

She hasn't hidden it for awhile and i've seen some fan complaints as to why XD

I think she looks great with her bangs pinned back too.

Really happy she got to come to the States to relax and perhaps get some inspiration :D

verification from Nicole herself that she's in NYC and is eating well.. :lol:

TzsXEGb.png

^ Who is JamilMusicjp?

If I'm not mistaken he is a American born Japanese singer. He sings most of the songs in Japanese despite not being a native speaker. He went to FOB concert with Cole I guess coz saw his pic with Patrick on the same night when Cole was there^^

anybody know till when will she stay in the US? :gemcheer::gemcheer:

I guess she already went back to Korea last night(its 29th morning in US) coz her cousin tweeted to her 'have a safe trip home' and also the handwritten letters that her cousins wrote to her might be the gifts for her to keep while she is away from them ^^

I guess she already went back to Korea last night(its 29th morning in US) coz her cousin tweeted to her 'have a safe trip home' and also the handwritten letters that her cousins wrote to her might be the gifts for her to keep while she is away from them ^^

I see.. I wish they start working on their Korean media again. don't get me wrong, I love their jap releases also, but I feel that their kpop work is more... natural :3