• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
mae

Spazz
The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

5,751 posts in this topic

I love how she still gets nervous during interviews :3 I really love this dork XD

^ (see above gif of Jing poking Nicole)

I like how Gyuri cracks a smile since she is usually so professional.

Nothing to spaz about Nicole for almost a week. I think we really need a comeback.

Nothing to spaz about Nicole for almost a week. I think we really need a comeback.

I think I've seen a lot of rumors flying around that they will have a comeback (?) I want it now! T_T

I miss Nicole too TT. She also didnt update any selca on her Twiiter. Ermmm....envies other groups that having/will have comeback soon. Last time we saw her was during Dream Concert right? Cant wait for their live performance on 2nd June for SGC. Hoping there are some footage later ^^

She has FINALLY updated and of course with a surprise, she got a hair cut and possible new color as well :)

iCZeW3H.jpg

nF8vG0p.jpg

I actually like it, it's fresh! :)

Thanks for sharing the photos mae :D

I'm so excited with her new hair, I've always like her shorter hair hahaha

I'm hoping she'll take more selcas to show her new hair, can't wait for their new activities :D

She was in Jeju Island with Hara and also with new haircut. I like it^^ Btw, will she be the next person to shoot Kara's drama or she just went there to accompanied Hara?

Cant wait to see her new haircut clearly. Next live event is on 2nd June. Hoping for pictures then.

New haircut.. <3
Nicole never failed surprise us.. LOL Anyway, her new look is nice and i love it..
Curious about their activities in Jeju..Is it a date with Hara or their schedule??Drama shooting?

^

I'm guessing that Nicole have a cameo in Hara's part of their 5-part cine-drama so that the 5 eps for different members are somehow linked (like Kara animation) :gemcheer: I can't wait to watch it

I need a clearer picture or maybe a front view to judge for myself her new hairstyle...

But I think I'm gonna love it as I get used to her new look. Jeju is a beautiful place to film at, if that's what they were there to do.

I also hope all of them have greater significance in each others' episodes rather than cameos like in the animation.

Like maybe supporting actresses to the main character of each episode?

I love her new hairstyle, she's just shorten a bit her long hair, it matches, but I'd like to see more clearly if she also dyed her hair (seems reddish or maybe the selca made more contrast in red colors *it happens the most with brown or black hair in selcas lol*), for me it's her traditional brown hair dyed.

Her haircut gives younger vibe. It suits her! I'm curious on what they are doing in Jeju? I'm glad she is (and the members are) getting lots of free time ^o^

WOW! she really looks stunning with her new haircut! I like it. Would like it more if we could get a clearer pic of the first one :D

Love Love Love Nicole! She is definitely one of the few people in this world that I would love to be friends with!! she is soooo funny and bright and talented!

Climbing rocks is not good for ankles, but since we haven't heard of any bad news, she must be ok.

Edited by ilovekaramorethanthebeatles

Nicole sure is busy..not only her but all her member also..they have a very hectic life..but i'm still gonna wait for their comeback..KARA fighting! Nicole fighting..!

Her short hair OMG hahahha I'm so happy, I really love short hair Nikori :D And I'm liking what she's wearing too simple but looks really good on her :D

1kGxlyC.jpg

credit as tagged

Edited by firewater07

Wow.. That hairstyle suit her so much.. It's like refreshing.. i don't know how to describe the feel but WOW~
Hope for more photos..

I like her new haircut. Its refreshing to see her with short hair rather than long hair. BTW,some might be dislike it but I love it.Cant wait to see how she rocks it during tomorrow performances^^

^^ Yea you can never please fans. I have seen lots of tweets TO Nicole about wanting her to cut her hair and now that she has there are other fans that don't like it XD

Some fans said she looked cute but I immediately thought she looked more polished haha.

However, I like it and I think it'll give off a different feel depending on how it's styled :)

The actual article with her picture from the airport was a Daum Top article and was titled Nicole's "modest airport fashion" but the price of her bag is Not as modest :lol:

Nicole and Hara with staff(?) from KARAdise 2011:

XXMau7b.jpg

tip off: baidu

Cole's new hairstyle! While I was hoping for a more bob-styled one, this current hairstyle is quite pleasing nonetheless!

Really accentuates her features well, and makes her look really chic, professional and sophisticated.

Gaaaah... She really looks good with the new hairstyle :) and I got to agree with @firewater07, simple but it suits her.

BLu7cQgCIAECvA4.jpg

I'm in love with her new hair~

She is sexy, cute and mature at the same time.

Lovely too.. Ah~ more photos please.. LOL.