• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
mae

Spazz
The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

5,751 posts in this topic

BX4nbnxCMAAMPbJ.jpg

1 person likes this

BX5kxEaCYAEYj4k.jpg

I think this camera is the one from Cole's Birthday gifts (: Cool that she uses it ^_^

5. 본인의 이쁜 얼굴 많이 담고 추억하게 될 폴라로이드 사진기.

9f7baa724fa0d307ec51d593fef24b39_DYc3fgp
Edited by Tomolo

n6y1.jpg

06rt.jpg
1 person likes this

Fanmade with Nicole

cr: FB

1017455_249105958583713_1306057796_n.jpg

+ Nicole.................that ABS!!

BYJZ7SCCYAEDlMl.jpg 

2 people like this

06rt.jpg

LOL sitting like a boss.

BTW,where do you get this picture from?First time saw this pic.....

2 people like this

^

"whatever she is waiting for, i hope it comes true.."

cole looks very lovely, right?

(i got it from another site which said it was from twitter.)

Edited by red4summer
1 person likes this

GUYS.....Found this new picture of Cole with a tattoo artist. And seems like she had a new tattoo been done but I'm not sure if its real or fake. But by the looks of it,seems real to me. What do you guys think?   gjqKNDp.jpg

Cr: @Teni80

Edited by martina
1 person likes this

^
Seems like its Real

BYUT4A3CAAAPqBE.jpg

What does the tattoo say ?

1 person likes this

Yeah it looks REAL I think it says "aimer et être aimé" - To love and to be loved.  

A pretty beautiful message to put on a tattoo, I'd say.

And when i take a look at the picture it's kinda freaking me out badly.. at this angle Cole is so skinny and pale :teary: maybe it's the light dunno. OMG felling so nostalgic and emotional ehh Love love love this girl so damn much :thankful:

Edited by Tomolo
2 people like this

wow! That looks like a real tattoo to me. I guess when she had the fake Nicole one during the MTV VMAJ, she might have trying it out first? :lol:

I like the saying as well, it seems to fit her.

pic.twitter.com/C8hvIjoYyB

The artist tweeted another pic (: hmm wonder why she deleted the first one with the tattoo. yeah it suits just great for Nicole (: and the fact it's in french is pretty cool too :D if i ever get one myself it'd be french or chinese (:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 people like this

^^^

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had the same reaction... @_@

it's real. notice the slight swellings of the skin under the tattoo due to skin irritation.  i still wonder how ppl cope with tattoos when they got bored with it. ppl tend to get bored easily, right? sigh....  :touched: 

The trick is to get the ink while thinking that your 80, mine is 10 years old and I haven't thought about it twice, it's just a part of me.

As expected. Tattoos nowadays are the trend, & everyone want one. Some people are doing it EVEN with Marker-Pens.

HAHA!! Sure she is very happy now. & Since one is NEVER enough, so (maybe) next she will add some on her bust, belly or back, & will complete it with a piercing on her navel. & she will be in the utmost happiness!!

^^^  

I had the same reaction... @_@

me too =(  

As expected. Tattoos nowadays are the trend, & everyone want one. Some people are doing it EVEN with Marker-Pens.

HAHA!! Sure she is very happy now. & Since one is NEVER enough, so (maybe) next she will add some on her bust, belly or back, & will complete it with a piercing on her navel. & she will be in the utmost happiness!!

but I hope she doesn`t go overboard and have tattoos all over her body.

For some reason the moment I saw the tattoo, I immediately thought of Jay Park. Like if she have been hanging out with him (or secrtly dating :DDD, JayCole shipper up in here!) & he inspired her to get a tatto. Anyways, I think tattoo suits Nicole! I'm pretty sure she could pull off sleeves tattoo.

Edited by sfilicity

I think it's nice, I was wondering when she wants to get another tattoo, that's suits her and it seems cool.. I want one on her collarbone , like last time but with other words..

1 person likes this

Haha, Nicole is so silly, but that's one of the many reasons I love her ^-^ :gemheart: