The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

Has she suffered more than others? or do you count chasing ones dreams suffering.... To be honest I think she will be very happy at US and yes its sad she have to leave her beloved members and fans behind but this is what she wanted. she wanted to pursue her dreams. Is that suffering?

i think you misunderstand what I mean, friend, I'm not comparing Nicole with the other members, I'm a 6-biased KAMILIA, and also I know Nicole will be happy when she pursuing her dream, all I mentioned above is, I look back to the road Nicole walked before, I think she is very strong and brave to make through all of them........ Please don't find me wrong, I didn't mean any bad........... :unsure:

• Like 2

i can't remember if this is shared in kh but anyway..

I haven't seen it yet so thx^^ (: I want that "ALL AREA PASS" on KARA concert :gemhoho: 

One more pic from KARASIA (too hot!! i better spoiler it lol)

c35y.jpg

And some old sponsor, promo photo

v117.jpg

Can i ask something? May i know how will you guys react IF Nicole does leave KARA in January? Is it your gonna still support KARA or keep in faith on Nicole too? It's hard for me how to react to this thing officially when i am Nicole biased...  :gloomy: i don't know if i'm being selfish for want Nicole to stay as KARA member. Without the news about signed the contract i'm just worried to wait till January. Is it because this earlier year are happy and memorable for KARA and kamilia with the tokyo

dome concert, is it it will gonna be the sad and pain for the end of the year also early for the next year and happily for ended of next year? i'm still dream of to see

KARA be a global star with debut on europe or american, but i know they will never achieve it if they are under of DSP

• Like 1

Can i ask something? May i know how will you guys react IF Nicole does leave KARA in January? Is it your gonna still support KARA or keep in faith on Nicole too? It's hard for me how to react to this thing officially when i am Nicole biased...  :gloomy: i don't know if i'm being selfish for want Nicole to stay as KARA member. Without the news about signed the contract i'm just worried to wait till January. Is it because this earlier year are happy and memorable for KARA and kamilia with the tokyo

dome concert, is it it will gonna be the sad and pain for the end of the year also early for the next year and happily for ended of next year? i'm still dream of to see

KARA be a global star with debut on europe or american, but i know they will never achieve it if they are under of DSP

Nothing wrong with having mixed emotions. I suspect most Kamilia have the same problem and think about what Nicole must be going through. As I like to point out, a group as popular as KARA never goes away and will have a reunion concert at some time (it might be 10 years from now but it will come).

• Like 2

Nothing wrong with having mixed emotions. I suspect most Kamilia have the same problem and think about what Nicole must be going through. As I like to point out, a group as popular as KARA never goes away and will have a reunion concert at some time (it might be 10 years from now but it will come).

I don't know is it i'm being ambitious or what but i still want to see them as 5 again and be a global star maybe next Spice Girl? hmm probably not, i do really want KARA known worldwides

• Like 2

Well for me it was pretty obvious that it wouldn't take too long till they all go their separate ways. Nothing lasts forever, especially the good thing, huh? To work on their own as solo artists - acting, singing, MC-ing etc. DSP with their well known attitude just made this come quicker. They all experienced a lot during those 6 almost 7 years. It's worse for me because i'm a very young Kamilia, still have a lot to catch up with. You can check my profile - Nicole was the one that brought me here! I fell in love with that girl so much. I have never felt anything like this before towards any artist, group. I know i DO repeat myself^^ I just wanna emphasise how much i care about them. I still have hope too, that there still might be a miracle like it happened back in '11 and there will be KARA5 for few more years. At least one more comeback and long promotion :D If it does not and Nicole might really leave KARA I WILL STILL support both KARA and Nicole alike. And pray that one day i might have the chance to see them reunion and watch their concert that i haven't done yet. This Kamilia thing, so strong devotion into idols might happen once in a lifetime. As long as they're happy, following their dreams i'm happy and proud of them (: They are all role models to me (:

Edited by Tomolo
  • Like 5

Well for me it was pretty obvious that it wouldn't take too long till they all go their separate ways. Nothing lasts forever, especially the good thing, huh? To work on their own as solo artists - acting, singing, MC-ing etc. DSP with their well known attitude just made this come quicker. They all experienced a lot during those 6 almost 7 years. It's worse for me because i'm a very young Kamilia, still have a lot to catch up with. You can check my profile - Nicole was the one that brought me here! I fell in love with that girl so much. I have never felt anything like this before towards any artist, group. I know i DO repeat myself^^ I just wanna emphasise how much i care about them. I still have hope too, that there still might be a miracle like it happened back in '11 and there will be KARA5 for few more years. At least one more comeback and long promotion :D If it does not and Nicole might really leave KARA I WILL STILL support both KARA and Nicole alike. And pray that one day i might have the chance to see them reunion and watch their concert that i haven't done yet. This Kamilia thing, so strong devotion into idols might happen once in a lifetime. As long as they're happy, following their dreams i'm happy and proud of them (: They are all role models to me (:

You're just the same with me, but when they unite it will probably when the other member contract are end with DSP. I wonder why they are do not take the same step like SS501. It is not i'm being selfish but i'm started to like the other member it's because nicole too. KARA4 are the thing that you can't to be ask because they still rookies and it's just the beginning of them. Ain't KARA earn a lot? they could open their own company like Shinhwa. But i still do want to see lasting as 5 

• Like 3

About the future choice will be made by Nicole, I already take the worst prepare, actually it's quite conflict in my mind, if Nicole leaves, then we will lose our dear smilecole, and KARA will lose a battlefield friend, but if Nicole stays at DSP, then she cannot go to fulfill her dream she has hiding for a long time, I think Nicole will feel same like us too, her friends in KARA, her fans from the whole world, her dream, her future, actually I think Nicole cannot lose one of them but the reality just too cruel, so Nicole is the toughest one in making her choice, at this time, she needs mostly our support, so I will also follow her with any choice then......

The other hand is, Nicole will not just leave us like this, her soul cannot leave KARA, like she had said, she started with KARA, and will also ended with KARA, I knew she is sincere with heart, she never lied, and I definitely believe she will be back....... Shining like before..........

No matter, KARA will also be the 6 one ever in my heart, although Nicole will be leaving, she still KARA's, just like our dear SungHee, she still our Jung Nicole, and we will forever be her KAMILIA.......... 1504002_410049545794588_385961438_n_zps7 1468615_410049539127922_993265685_n_zps6

Nicole, forever FIGHTING wherever you go........... :determined:

Edited by TOH JING HEN
  • Like 3

although Nicole will be leaving, she still KARA's, just like our dear SungHee, she still our Jung Nicole, and we will forever be her KAMILIA.......... 

Agree with this words. 

Honestly, for me KARA as a group is above than any member. KARA is like a symbol and the value of the members separately is not the same that value of the group...but KARA have five members and the value of the group is from all.

If unfortunately Nicole leaves the group, I want read her reasons and if she talk us from heart I will accept all, no matter what.

So of course I will support kara and of course I will support jung yong joo.
  • Like 3

If unfortunately Nicole leaves the group, I want read her reasons and if she talk us from heart I will accept all, no matter what.

So of course I will support kara and of course I will support jung yong joo.

Whatever she decided now i think it were gonna be the right decision for her life. I can look up now, if she want it so just let her do what she wanted to do. But can i know is it sunghee still close to any other KARA member?

• Like 2