• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
mae

Spazz
The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

5,751 posts in this topic

@TOH JING HEN did you go to DSP festival concert?

Unfortunately, no.............. Maybe it will be the last stage with KARA 5,right??? :gemcry:

1 person likes this

@TOH JING HEN did you go to DSP festival concert?

did you? i thought DSP festival is on the 14th? 3 more days to it

2 people like this

Unfortunately, no.............. Maybe it will be the last stage with KARA 5,right??? :gemcry:

I know right, the possibility are just high that it is their last stage, i hope i still could watch them a live as 5  :teary:

1 person likes this

The ever handsome, cool, wonderful, gorgeous, perfect Jung Nicole, our KARA's legendary dancer also rapper, can sing very well smooth in every ballad, showing us nothing will gonna defeat her, her determination and strongful mind, shall become the light of proud for us..........

d72f982f07082838c777a2d4b999a9014d08f14d
For our forever Jung Nicole, FIGHTING!!!

I know right, the possibility are just high that it is their last stage, i hope i still could watch them a live as 5  :teary:

My sense told me maybe we can wait more few years, Nicole will be back, but the feel of waiting is upsetting........TT And I'm not sure for the last Live for KARA 5, when will it come???

1 person likes this

But can i know is it sunghee still close to any other KARA member?

I think not but is different, she is out of idol life. 

Maybe in secret, who knows.

Nicole loves the stage and her life as an artist, so...is different.
1 person likes this

apology if some had been shared.

wb8t.jpg

n2jy.jpg

bzw2.jpg

6xx4.jpg

je08.jpg

531s.jpg

seh2.jpg

9or9.jpg

2 people like this

I think not but is different, she is out of idol life. 

Maybe in secret, who knows.

Nicole loves the stage and her life as an artist, so...is different.

do you know what is her occupation? the latest i know that she's already married

1 person likes this

do you know what is her occupation? the latest i know that she's already married

SungHee? She already married so maybe she stays at house as a housewife.........^^ But SungHee really loves to sing and perform herself on the stage..........

cuvilady dance contest

iua0.jpg

w20z.jpg

bxcn.jpg

ifmg.jpg

1 person likes this

Not sure but...I think, she works as singing teacher too. Check out her thread: Sungja

ywwr.jpg

a very lucky guy

kno1.jpg

9jfq.jpg

1z9n.jpg

7n9n.jpg

Edited by red4summer

SungHee? She already married so maybe she stays at house as a housewife.........^^ But SungHee really loves to sing and perform herself on the stage..........

so does she just perform on private parties/event?

OMO NICOLE JUST SO KYEOPPTA  :gemhappy:

I watched the fancams and Cole just spent the majority of the time interacting with fans, it was really nice to see :)    

Here's Nicole interacting with more fans:

x1oy.gif

cr | as tagged

OMO! those muscles! @_@ I suddenly feel ashamed of my physique X)) I guess its time to hit the gym again!

and god... she's just too adorable... <3 *my heart* *its dying from her cuteness*

1 person likes this

These photos are just...

:geminluv: :geminluv: :geminluv:

z1Sp9ya.jpg

kQGrwWi.jpg

NSae3A0.jpg

apujsrZ.jpg

Edited by hanueljhen
1 person likes this

I agree, she was literally in her own little world with the fans during the finale... hahaha... She was holding on to all the gifts for dear life... hahaha... With the way she was at the concert you would never think that anything would be bothering her, or the girls for that matter. Or even the other DSP family members.

I love how Nicole enjoy her time, even if it's the final stage of her as a KARA member, she still looks happy on the scenary, I love this girl

from 4:45 Nicole in her own world haha & Selca time :P

Edited by Tomolo
2 people like this

Amazing these videos from DSP festival ^^

I was looking on the internet and saw a topic of Cole's photos on idol-grapher ^^ Here, in spoiler.

we can still see nicole  at the  end year music fest. like sbs and mbc gayo daejun.  dsp confirm that this would be her last performance with kara .    it sad . :(

we can still see nicole  at the  end year music fest. like sbs and mbc gayo daejun.  dsp confirm that this would be her last performance with kara .    it sad . :(

lol... no.. dsp said that Kara will remain as 5 member for the year end ceremonies...

Cole!! What's with these faces!!

:gemshout:  :gemshout:  :gemshout:

GXe3RgT.jpg

VrLHWzn.jpg

:gemhappy:  :gemhappy:  :gemhappy:

Edited by hanueljhen
3 people like this

Haha cole is so goofy sometimes.. That's what I really love about her =)