The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

Had been posted?, I'm not sure

Nope, thanks for posting (; Almost didn't recognize her here lol She dyed hair dark, growing longer too (: Looks really classy with this jacket, glasses :nc6:  Ahh Nikoru :OCZgm: Btw why anime making was posted recently? I think i've seen it long ago, or it's deja vu^^

^

it was only recently broadcast in korea via sbs. in addition, there're some scenes which are different from the japan version and hence the sharing. (btw only the making is different, the story content is still the same.)

Edited by red4summer

Nicole's message on Nicole-ing.com

오랜만에  방문합니당 (:

일단 ! 여러분 ! ㅎㅎ 새해 복 많이 받으세요 !!!!
제가 인사 조금.. 늦었죠 ? ㅠ 죄송해요.. 다들 푹 쉬였나요 ? ㅎㅎ 전.. 엄마랑 떡국이랑 갈비찜 먹었어요 . 이상하게 새해, 설날, 그리고 추석날 되면 ! 그렇게 떡국이 먹고싶어요 저는.. ㅋㅋ 너무 좋아요. 떡국 떡국 떡구우우우욱 !!! ㅋㅋㅋ 

앞으로 더 자주 오도록 하겠습니다 . .. 곧 콜씨타임도  해야하죠 우리 . you know what i'm saying ? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

올해 좋은일들 여러분에게 많이 생기길 바랍니다 !! 

love 
니콜 
15.gif

link: http://nicole-ing.com/n/bbs/board.php?bo_table=B09&wr_id=971            

Rough Translation:

It's been a long time since I visited (:  

Firstly! Everyone! ㅎㅎ Happy New Year !!!

Isn't me greetings a little.. late? ㅠ Sorry.. Did you all had a good rest? ㅎㅎ I had Ricecake soup and Beef short ribs with my mother. Strangely, during New Year, Korean New Year and Chuseok! I really want to eat ricecake soup.. ㅋㅋ I really like it. Ricecake soup Ricecake soup Ricecare soupppppp!!! ㅋㅋㅋ  

I will login more often... Let's have more Coletime. you know what i'm saying? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ  

I wish all the best for everyone!!    

love 

nicole

• Like 2

a kamilia penned down her thoughts (on cole inevitable departure) on a magazine (it has a column for fans to post their wishes for their idols)

5k51.jpg

(i chose to share because it was nicely expressed. if every fan can put his/her thought in this manner, then "kamilia" is a family.)

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 1

^

it'll be a lot to translate. however there is this sentence..

"she has given 7 years of youth to kara and how many 7 years does one have? she has grown up, she needs to fly to the vast sky and to return as a refined artist." (it was from a cole bias. :))

• Like 4

^

visit the other thread. kara image has started to be updated. and if the article is correct, 15th is the date.

for cole's immediate plan, we have to wait for her official words.

Edited by red4summer

It's official that Nicole is leaving  :touched:

Since the announcement of the news about the contract expiring, I have been very worried. But no matter what, I will always support Nicole & KARA. Nicole will always be part of KARA to me. I only hope that the girls can maintain their good relationship. Most importantly, Nicole can achieve what she wants and not be tied down by DSP.