• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
mae

Spazz
The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

5,751 posts in this topic

I was just preparing to post this up and you beat me to it!  :thumbup:

1 person likes this

Wow!! lucky fan (: dunno how did ya dig it up but thanks for sharing (;

cxe0.jpg

ihwc.jpg

xic3.jpg

i9yb.jpg

1 person likes this

0l1o.jpg

m0yq.jpg

ts9m.jpg

6b7b.jpg

3reu.jpg

s24z.jpg

pn78.jpg

kwvg.jpg

2 people like this

Nice updates today, another dance vid (: Is Cole still practising choreography w/ Jermaine or just hanging around? 2 dance teachers ^.^ It's gonna be daebak :satisfied:

cole said "thank you"

5c9p.jpg

always smile

Cole posted it directly to that Always Smile fansite?? :energetic: Still watching her IG dance vids? haha I do! Can this be true that she actually wasn't born dancer?  :shocked:  Only hard working as she's claming? Event that dance teacher lack sth from Cole (: Or it's simply that I can't focus on anything but our tweetie :OCZgm:

After waiting for more than 2 month,our Cole is finally back to Korea. I'm so excited to see her coming home ^^ We will cheer for you Nicole!!!

BknjQRBCQAAxrNK.jpg

BknabdzCQAEWXkg.jpg

2 people like this

COLE IS BACK!!! Kamilias get ready :D First month is the most important now^^ How could i miss that she came back to korea :wakeup: I knew sth might happen today haha!

@LoveAction not funny..

1 person likes this

^ why? D:, she need an artist management company, for example Cole Ent. ...or 1tkloen(the leading record company in South Korea in terms of revenue)

1tkloen(the leading record company in South Korea in terms of revenue)

well I'm no expert :confused: but this one u've mentioned might do the job (: everything's gonna be cleared out in a matter of days. right now i'm too absorbed with Cole's arrival - the show has started already :catwalk:

Nicole's arrival at Incheon airport^^

1 person likes this

33e7.jpg

amke.jpg

2 people like this

Mrs Shirley came for Cole at the airport with Mocha (crazy in love) hahah did she say "merci" 1:08? :D paris chick (:

6o6HMGl.jpg

Edited by Tomolo
1 person likes this

0jpc.jpg

mdex.jpg

1 person likes this

[instagram] Nicole with Chino + Friend @ You Need My Yogurt

85f7c046c48611e39af40002c9dcfa50_7.png

Bad girl :gemhoho:  Cole You're killin me with this sight :OCZgm:  Fallin over again :dead: aaaa!! ottoke I could do nothing but stare at those beautiful eyes :aha:

With Fan

ef7445d0c49a11e393e60002c99ae82a_8.jpg

credit to: ournikori

Edited by Tomolo
3 people like this

I'm not complaining, but ... she didn't spent little time training in USA? Seriously, I thought she was going to stay longer there.

But thankfully she's back! :geminluv:  Will we see our Cole soon?~~~~~~~~ 

I'm not complaining, but ... she didn't spent little time training in USA? Seriously, I thought she was going to stay longer there.

But thankfully she's back! :geminluv:  Will we see our Cole soon?~~~~~~~~ 

they did mention she would stay a few months which  she did :)