• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
mae

Spazz
The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

5,751 posts in this topic

Yeeeee, let's talk about dogs, pls. With Nicole...dog day, every day

butbut, where is mocha? 

Mrs Shirley is taking care of as for now : Dubu, Mocha and Chino. Cole is putting the most attention to aussie puppies right now. Btw have u noticed how much Cole lost on weight?? and all the bruises she's either practising hard as always or she's such a clumsy 4D hyper gurl :hyper:

1 person likes this

Mrs Shirley is taking care of as for now : Dubu, Mocha and Chino. Cole is putting the most attention to aussie puppies right now. Btw have u noticed how much Cole lost on weight?? and all the bruises she's either practising hard as always or she's such a clumsy 4D hyper gurl :hyper:

btw who is Mrs Shirley?

sorry I'm new here... hehe

nicole have soo much dogs...

it's not easy taking care each dogs... I have one when I was about 12 y.o, but mostly my brother taking care the dogs...

tumblr_n8glx6dsQe1qjhpqlo1_500.gif

tumblr_n8gkpeAAPK1qjhpqlo1_500.gif

tumblr_n8gludsYIU1qjhpqlo1_500.gif

Credit: tumblr

1 person likes this

btw who is Mrs Shirley?

sorry I'm new here... hehe

nicole have soo much dogs...

it's not easy taking care each dogs... I have one when I was about 12 y.o, but mostly my brother taking care the dogs...

Nicole's mom. Yeah 2 is enough. They're not bored if not taken care 24/7 coz have each other to play (:

@Zhiyann dorky Cole :D LOL-ed hard on the drinking scene xD it was fake since Cole can drink a lot :complacent:

Nicole's mom. Yeah 2 is enough. They're not bored if not taken care 24/7 coz have each other to play (:

@Zhiyann dorky Cole :D LOL-ed hard on the drinking scene xD it was fake since Cole can drink a lot :complacent:

So nicole not live with her mother in Korea?

aaand...her twitter account https://twitter.com/Preshi619

haha, Nicole's mother more talkative in social media,

and retweeting anything about Nicole on the internet.

tumblr_n8mi4ptRYE1r3379yo1_500.gif

I miss this look!  :geminluv:

4 people like this

making

3 people like this

tumblr_n8th0k4YkT1qjhpqlo1_500.gif  

:thankful:

Edited by Zhiyann
1 person likes this

tumblr_n8zelayslt1qbck5fo1_250.giftumblr_n8zelayslt1qbck5fo6_250.giftumblr_n8zelayslt1qbck5fo3_250.gif

tumblr_n8zelayslt1qbck5fo4_250.giftumblr_n8zelayslt1qbck5fo2_250.giftumblr_n8zelayslt1qbck5fo9_250.gif

tumblr_n8zelayslt1qbck5fo10_250.giftumblr_n8zelayslt1qbck5fo8_250.giftumblr_n8zelayslt1qbck5fo5_250.gif

Edited by Zhiyann
1 person likes this

tumblr_lytw44bMbX1ql0xjyo1_r1_500.png

tumblr_lytw44bMbX1ql0xjyo2_r1_250.giftumblr_lytw44bMbX1ql0xjyo3_r1_250.gif  

:gemwin:  :gemwin:

Edited by Zhiyann
2 people like this

I'm now browsing to Nicole's cyworld. Even I can't read anything, just click and click anywhere, hehe

found sooo many old kpop songs, really really pulls my heart to go back when I was in junior high school :(

2pm's songs (i forget the title, just know the songs), 2ne1-stay together, snsd-star star star, ss501-love like this, shinee-jojo, taeyang. etc

arghhh my heart going crazy :s

anyone know how to translate the cyworld? google translate can't translate it...

or maybe there's nicole cyworld translation here?

Edited by lukasb95

never get bored watching this~

hehehe, just spazzing :P

Edited by lukasb95
1 person likes this

Nicole's Lupin Era

tumblr_n9eazpAXW01qgms5ko3_500.png

tumblr_n9eazpAXW01qgms5ko2_500.png

tumblr_n9eazpAXW01qgms5ko5_500.png

tumblr_n9eazpAXW01qgms5ko1_500.png

tumblr_n9eazpAXW01qgms5ko4_500.png

New Show. New World. New Control

Credit: IsonJing tumblr

2 people like this

^

so fresh and mature Nicole. Seeing that made me smile :)

I miss Nicole  :teary:

When is she making her solo debut?

2 people like this

I miss Nicole  :teary:

When is she making her solo debut?

dunno. I miss nicole too :(

I think Nicole suits BoA-style song and dance, coz she really like dance, Any other thoughts?

1 person likes this

dunno. I miss nicole too :(

I think Nicole suits BoA-style song and dance, coz she really like dance, Any other thoughts?

Nicole :(

Maybe lee hoyri style too? Nicole will inch towards slightly sexy dance I think?

I'm not familiar with BOA but as it goes with Lee Hyori if I'm right Nicole is her fan (: I've read it somewhere in her bio I think^^

Started to catch up with old KARA variety shows (: Here what I found xD Full show is in the sweetmel 2011

2 people like this

I don't know much of Lee Hyori songs, just know she's a singer, hehe.
most BoA songs are pop-dance style. BoA is my bias yesteryears ago (when I was about 13-15 years old) :P

Tasha. Haha joking, Nicole doesn't really suit her style but yeah absolutely agree on BoA style though. It suit her. Those kind of dances and songs matches her well. Anyhow I really hope she's not being too sexy on her comeback cause these day being too sexy is pretty much typical. Beside Cole has a lot more to offer other than being sexy alone  :)

Edited by NoorAsz
1 person likes this

mmh, no, BoA has a pretty good voice...although cole has great potential as a dancer... and she can rap!

Cole can do it, I'm sure.