The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

• 2 weeks later...

[MESSAGE] [2014.09.08] [Nicole] 2014.09.08 Chuseokseok~~~

Hello everyone ! are you having fun on chuseok?

as for me, i went to my mom house and right now i'm waiting for dinner. as expected since it's holiday, my mom shows off her cooking skills.

however i just like to eat tteokguk, whether it's new year or chuseok! keke

i bought clothes for mocha and chino and it's ttak! matches very well.. however mocha wears a bigger size than chino since it's gained weight a lot...

duke and jasper neutralized not too long ago.. and they are still in pain. they make lots of problems.. ㅠㅠ

everyone eat lots of delicious foods and i hope you spend precious times with family !

bbyong bbyong ~*

Original texts :-
여러분 안녕하세요 ! 즐거운 추석보내고있나요?

저는 엄마의집와서 지금 밥 기다리고있어요. 역시 명절이라 우리엄마가 요리실력발휘하고있습니다.

저는 하지만 설이든 추석이든 떡국을먹는걸 좋아해서! ㅋㅋ

오랜만에 모카랑 치노옷도사줬는데 딱 ! 맞아서.. 하지만 우리 모카가 너무 살쪄서 치노보다 더 큰 사이즈입는단사실...

듀크랑 제스퍼는 얼마전에 중성화수술해서.. 페인이에요. 지금 사고뭉치고요.. ㅠㅠ

다들 맛있는거많이드시고 가족과 소중한시간 보내길바래요 !

뿅뿅 ~*

Translation : @yooniqda_

http://nicole-ing.com/n/bbs/board.php?bo_table=B09&wr_id=3760

^
I've already posted that on Sweetbox :)

just accidentally slapped my own head when seeing nicole shout in SBS Heroes episode 1 (32:00) she's too hillarious! lolllll :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

really missing nicole in variety shows, especially if she's don't know what others talking about, and she speak random things, lol!

ahhhh, really regretting I know nicole in 2014 :( wish I know her in 2007. arghhhhhhhhh

• Like 1

^

I've already posted that on Sweetbox :)

just accidentally slapped my own head when seeing nicole shout in SBS Heroes episode 1 (32:00) she's too hillarious! lolllll :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

really missing nicole in variety shows, especially if she's don't know what others talking about, and she speak random things, lol!

ahhhh, really regretting I know nicole in 2014 :( wish I know her in 2007. arghhhhhhhhh

So true. Same here. I became an Kamilia in 2013 (Damaged Lady era) and i also wished that i knew them before. Nicole been my first girl group member bias since then

Edited by lastjuliet

So true. Same here. I became an Kamilia in 2013 (Damaged Lady era) and i also wished that i knew them before. Nicole been my first girl group member bias since then

I do listen to kara since 2009, and kara is my ultimate bias since 2012. But i dont know the member :/

Ah. Okay. :energetic:

Are you a fan of other groups too?

Yes, i do like snsd at first, (gee-era) and not really listen to kara at that year... Step was the album that changed me to listen kara more.

Until now, i listen to most kpop songs, but prefer old groups. Rarely listen to new groups.

Picture of Cole,her mom and the producer Lee Kyu Chang that said had been helped her in her training in US. I think this picture was taken when she went to US last January. The other men are music producers I guess cos they are the one that had been produce JYJ and Junsu solo album 563227_10203192065703989_1873130953_n.jp

Edited by martina
  • Like 4

Picture of Cole,her mom and the producer Lee Kyu Chang that said had been helped her in her training in US. I think this picture was taken when she went to US last January. The other men are music producers I guess cos they are the one that had been produce JYJ and Junsu solo album

and there's nicole's mom too! (first from the left)

I can't find the full episode. But it was something like Mnet Self camera. It was shot at the same time as Nicole goes to college but wasn't included in the show if I remember it right.

yes, she uses that hoodies, in same camera, same place, and there's jiyoung too at background, exactly same like in the every ending nicole goes to college episode...

I've downloaded all mnet self camera and not found anything similar...

Yayyyy!!!!! Hopefully the news of her making comeback in October is true. I don't want any delay for her comeback. Even though B2M said they didn't sign anything with Cole yet but they know she is preparing herself for her solo debut seems like a really good hint that Cole is preparing soooooo hard for her comeback soon.

Please make it happen for October comeback :)

Edited by martina
  • Like 3