• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
mae

Spazz
The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

5,764 posts in this topic

She's awesome in Family Outing lol It's so funny and yeah she showed her competitive side, sliding to win the race with Hyori and yeah the rolling lol Nicole the shik shin haha she just loves food and her laugh is so loud when Daesung tried to douse the fire and there's like a thick smoke haha

I hope if Oh Brothers continue to air, she'll be a guest again or a permanent lol cos it's nice to see her sporty side and competitiveness.

I watched their perf in Ever OSL show, she really lost weight again lol her pants is riding so low on her hips, though I hope she doesn't overdo it like last time before their comeback cos she was so skinny back then

She's awesome in Family Outing lol It's so funny and yeah she showed her competitive side, sliding to win the race with Hyori and yeah the rolling lol Nicole the shik shin haha she just loves food and her laugh is so loud when Daesung tried to douse the fire and there's like a thick smoke haha

I hope if Oh Brothers continue to air, she'll be a guest again or a permanent lol cos it's nice to see her sporty side and competitiveness.

I watched their perf in Ever OSL show, she really lost weight again lol her pants is riding so low on her hips, though I hope she doesn't overdo it like last time before their comeback cos she was so skinny back then

yep.. Dream Team should be fun.. she is getting thinner.. i just think of her depriving herself of food or working out a lot.. i think DSP should hire a nutritionist, it would be easier for all the girls when their meals are planned out instead of dieting themselves...

She should take more rest but she currently is still busy for studying.....haiz.......

looks like she got a lot of activities...

aren't it a good news...

means she is getting popular....

hopes she has enough rest..

may god bless her... ^^

@dejiyoung: good job for finding that picture! XD

i still finding Family Outing for finest version. anyone wanna share that?? :inluv:

i still finding Family Outing for finest version. anyone wanna share that?? :P

Check it:

I just found this :D

xnyn2a.jpg

^ I love this pict, cute!!! :lol:

ht7861.jpg

2uh6815.jpg

Cre: Kara-T

Edited by Dejiyoung

Christine, i agree.. so freaking beautiful lol.

^^ love her bob there..

she looked soo pretty here.. i have to post the caps

:D

8blue6305.jpg

12blue6305.jpg

9blue6305.jpg

13blue6305.jpg

just because ^_^

4blue6305.jpg

credit: as tagged.

Since Nicole's show was taped a week ahead.. last week and earlier this week, she was free..i'm guessing.. i wonder if she actually went to the states...

yep.. Dream Team should be fun.. she is getting thinner.. i just think of her depriving herself of food or working out a lot.. i think DSP should hire a nutritionist, it would be easier for all the girls when their meals are planned out instead of dieting themselves...

Yesss. Someone to plan out their calorie intake based on how much they burn.

Swing diets are insanely unhealthy and it'd be awesome if DSP could take care of KARA's health, too. haha.

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/8412/4blue6305.jpg

lol! Nicole, playful as always~~ :)

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/694/8blue6305.jpg

soo pretty. <3 For some reason this cap reminds me of "Happy ... And" haha.

I love that duet so much! And woah, I just looked it up on youtube and I had no idea she had performed it with Hanbyul.

Oh the Tales Runner vids lol. The character really looks like Nicole, especially the one on the bottom left of the screen. And the sound effects are funny.

Oh the dorm vid, yes Nicole looked so pretty there :3

Nicole is very real. She doesnt hide anything and that made her the popular and lovable idol she is today:D

I was SOOO happy when i saw that picture of her with LONG hair again.. I liked the short hair but the long hair softens her up a bit.. and she becomes more girly? lol.. the short hair complemented her tomboyish side but time for a change, can't wait for their comeback!

wow..

those pic are good..

thx mae :D

compared to her debut days, i like her short hair..

but those new photo of her with long hair really suits her..

she really pretty there..

and it does make her look more girly..lol

i really curious what will their hairstyle be when they comeback :thumbup:

i really wish all of them will be more mature and of course more pretty :)

^^ i was going to post that lol.. but she looks good.. i can see her in that kind of role haha

2vcuct3.jpg

29yf97o.jpg

^^ i was going to post that lol..
Haha!

^

wooh lol mae,. is that your pizza?... aaahh,... lmao!

117epg9.gif

^ hot!

cre:ME!

hehehe. I wanna feed nicole pizza!! And that fan art posted up was really good!! O_O