The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

I'm excited lol, though what will they be competing about, hopefully there are lots of games :eyelove:

Hhaha mae, about the eye make-up but she kinda looks tired in the pics too.

About being funny, I agree with what you guys said, she is just funny when she's being herself and usually it just come out as funny even though she's serious lol What I'm hoping for this show is that she learns how to well at least try to get some air time and be involved in the show, I mean there are lot of girls here so hopefully she improves on her variety skills and participate and not be in the background like the shows she had before that had other casts XD

Hmmm, I think it's her hair? I dunno it doesn't look that thick? And if you look at some pictures where she's showing her teeth and without her teeth it looks different x33 ...They only make Cole's hair pretty when it's important xD

Her hair's flatter in the pictures, too. :3

They only make Cole's hair pretty when it's important xD

LOL! XD

I think Nicole will be fine. She's lovable and social, and I bet she'll become really close to Jiyeon and IU. Hopefully Gahee, too... I love gahee haha. I mean idk. I get the feeling that once she gets comfortable and settles in, she'll become the center of attention pretty naturally. She's got a lot of charisma and she kind of commands the spotlight without trying too hard. PDs will probably try to use her wit/american-ness to boost ratings or something, too. But yeah idk I don't think we need to worry about Nicole getting air time or anything because she's probably one of the most popular ones going into that show.

I'm really excited to see how her and seo in young interact haha.

i love love love SIY.

^ I guess, I mean Nicole's even more quiet now a days. Oh, and I don't think Nicole will be appearing much again :);; Usually, allkpop just summarizes what happens.

____

did you guys see Nicole's slippers in the picture at their dorm? xD they were hot dogs... hahahahaha.

what's heros does?

they protect the world...lol kidding..from article in akpop Heroes (or is it Heroine?) is "The variety show is about the cast coming together to overcome various challenges as well as create a storyline that’ll keep viewers hooked" Its a new show so how the actual concept still blur (at least to me...)

hope that helps :)

Edited by kara4life

i wonder if Nicole is permanent for Heroes or just fixed guest since Kara Japan activities coming on mid August

EDIT

more news about the show Heroes

"Hero Girls"[tentative title] - We should have learned how to play rugby

"Everyone! Which singer are you expecting to see?" the show's emcee No Hong-chul asked Korea's national women's rugby team with an air of triumph, as if he has a joker up his sleeve as a hidden card. With boy band MBLAQ already having heated up the atmosphere with their performance, it would have been difficult to create a bigger impact on the set with just a so-and-so singer. But No's confidence was actually worth a nod of understanding. For it was none other than Big Bang member Taeyang who got called into Incheon's Songdo district on an already dark night. The problem was, the nodding reporter as well as the national women's rugby team were already looking at him. "Taeyang!", "Ah, how did you know that? Ah, you can see him." However, knowing about Taeyang's appearance beforehand does not mean that his performance would shine any less. Moreover, it surely does not pale the efforts made by the "Hero Girls" team of SBS variety show "Happy Sunday," who rushed to get Taeyang to perform on the show for the national women's rugby team.

As a matter of fact, the format of "Hero Girls" -- where a dozen female cast members are divided up into two teams and compete in a popularity contest in front of a certain group of people -- and the performance for the national women's rugby team was "a bit of a stray from the main structure," as producer Park Sung-hoon described. The female cast included [veteran Korean singer] No Sa-yeon, the big sister of the clan, as well as youngsters T-ara member Ji-yeon and IU. Of course, both teams wanted to win the love of the rugby players. Seo In-young's team, who contacted MBLAQ and Taeyang for the show and mastered the dance routine for T-ara's "Bo Peep Bo Peep," cried out, "Please take notice of our hard work," while No Sa-yeon's team, who spent the afternoon with the athletes playing games and building friendships on a mud flat, stressed "Don't forget that time [we spent together]." But really, the most important thing at this moment is "giving the ladies (national women's rugby team) what they want," like the producer said.

In other words, the premiere episode of variety segment "Hero Girls" was an opportunity to cheer for the national women's rugby team, who sweat to prepare for July's world championship games in a country that has almost no infrastructure for the sport. So even if the captain of the rugby team was lucky enough to get to kiss Taeyang's cheek that day, we -- being the generous readers that we are -- shall show our dignity and just let it go. Oh, this remark is not something directed at our editor-in-chief.

Reporter : Wee Geun-woo eight@

Photographer : Lee Jin-hyuk eleven@

Editor : Lynn Kim lynn2878@ , Jang Kyung-Jin three@

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

cr:dkpopnews

Nicole wasn't mentioned on the article (sigh) but from the pics on photobox it seems she's on In Young's team since they performed BPBP

Edited by kara4life

i wonder if Nicole is permanent for Heroes or just fixed guest since Kara Japan activities coming on mid August

EDIT

more news about the show Heroes

Nicole wasn't mentioned on the article (sigh) but from the pics on photo-box it seems she's on In Young's team since they performed BPBP

oh thanks so much for posting.. they didn't mention Nicole but it's okay lol.. I actually caught a bit of Jiji's optimism lol. She has to find her way around the show..should be okay.. the show, so it's all about popularity? and fighting to "win"..hmm

^ The first episode isn't out yet x3 But since it's competing I think we just need to watch. And usually I just watch without subs, you'll still get it. Somehow.. xD And it's called Heroes.

First episode out on 7/18 at 5:30PM

"[07/18](T)SBS Good Sunday Heroes - 5:30PM"

Nicole was called by Hye Run again on Quiz to Change the World lol...not as hilarious as their first one coz i think Nicole is well prepared this time but some of her answers still funny :)

cr:aceham3

oh yeah on IY episode when Hara visit the soldiers and there's picture of Seung Yeon and Nicole, its funny that although the soldier said he's more of SY fan, the Nicole picture he got is the most recent one :)(....or probably he really love that SY picture so he didn't update it XD)

...but its quite nice to see soldiers put their pictures (maybe for some fighting spirit lol)

Edited by kara4life

^^ thanks! She finally showed up :).. yes i was surprised about the soldier picking Nicole too.

Edit: Must spazz about Nicole on Hahamong show..

Since they totally cut her out of the preview...anyways she was there the entire time :)

I don't know if this would be brought up but Cole looks fine with her no makeup face on the show. I liked how Haha was helping her brush her teeth and speaking to her in English and Nicole's HUNGRY!! lol. Her messy room lol.. I'm not one to point that out (lol) but it's all b/c she doesn't have adequate storage and notice how many books she has? Her refrigerator had lotions and chocolates. She also looked really pretty today with her hair tied back. Even though Cole's violin skills are rusty I'm glad she was able to show it sort of? My hunch was correct, her previous tweet about a window and room being hot.. was her room cause of her giant window.

^ thanks for your review mae......i finally able to watched it too and i'm glad turns out they showed Nicole a lot more than i expected (Bravo Haha Moing :P ) ...

6nxq2r.jpg

Her room actually quite nice, its just a little bit messy lol...at least she got her own mini fridge (so glad they didn't found anything "illegal" in there lol) and i never knew Nicole had a thing for violin.....but yeah her playing is rusty :lol: And turns out the one the article mentioned about having no AC or fan was Nicole's room coz she seems tell about how her room is hot and her previous tweet also mentioned her room is hot...now thats a bummer :(

Nicole so happy when Jinwoon came....that really make me " not pissed" with Jinwoon again after the previous prank coz they are really close, and its sweet when he give a little pat on Nicole's head. From mae's blog i read that Seung Yeon told that whenever Nicole had free time she hang out with Jinwoon a lot so thats why i think Jinwoon could pulled a prank at her (although i still think somehow he likes to get attention with their firendship bleh.....i just hope Nicole would know how to handle that.)

But really ....even now Nicole wake up face is not quite different from her usual (same with the one during Chuseok Special..) so now the haters on that previous issue with her bare face will realized it was exaggerated :phew:

Edited by kara4life

I just finished watching Haha Mong Show :P hehe Cole's so cute hugging Eeyore when she sleeps and her room's really hot, she's sweating XD Lol at her refrigerator, lots of chocolates. I wish she'll play violin again, it would be cool if in one of their performances, she'll suddenly play haha anyway that's just my wishful thinking lol

Edited by firewater07

thanks for all the review guys :D

i haven't watched it yet..so i can't spazz about it yet..

but now at least i can know what the shows about.. :)

and glad to know that she is there throughout the show..

btw, i'm watching ss501's x-concert right now..

they were picking number to give presents to..

there was a winner from the fans who were watching from outside the room..the fans were jumping and then fell down..

the members were laughing and jungmin said he feels like he just saw nicole.. :P

i don't know what makes him said that though.. XD

100711 SBS Heroes Preview

cr:baidu

^ the preview is great.....seems like its kinda FO/1N2D theme where the casts sleeping together, couldn't wait for next week.

Oh it does look good! thanks for sharing.. in the articles about the show they kept mentioning 1N2D .. so this show is a 2 day recording.. I'm not as worried anymore.. I hope this show blows up people's less than stellar expectations :)

Nvm, I re-watched Hahamong show .. I was looking at the diagram McMong had of their dorm around his neck, which was not accurate lol.. Hara and Jing have the biggest room. Cole was sweating.. cause her room is HOT.. I hope they fix that but why was she wearing sweats then :D

Cole was sweating.. cause her room is HOT.. I hope they fix that but why was she wearing sweats then :lol:

LOL i just realizede Nicole was sweating a lot...at first i thought it was her sweater design :blushing: yeah wonder why she put on sweater when she know her room is hot too :D maybe for "sauna" effects LOL..

11sh1jt.jpg

i wonder if the thing near her bed is that leg massage :confused1: , i see laptop, and probably near the desk is weigher (?), and is that on top of her cabinet is her rice cooker? and i don't know what that white thing on the lower center of her cabinet..anyone know?

omg, Cole's room was messy xD but other than that I liked the episdoe ^^ The MC's seemed pretty awkward with Cole though xD I love the english convo between haha and nicole. omg, Nicole has so much stuffede animals xD I'm glad she got the single bed room because she has a lot of stuff xD omg, that leg massage thingy. jokwon has the same one and gain has the pink version. heehee.

Nicole was so cool when Haha and Mong were making rumpors of Jinwoon andd her. She just smiled xD keke, she was so short next to Jinwoon. And that pat he gave her was so adorable x33

It looked so hot in Cole's room. Is that a balcony? ^^

What I'm wondering is how they picked out the rooms. I think Nicole room might be the 2nd biggest or 3rd biggest. all i know it is was bigger than ham's xD

While I was watching the show I had the urge to organize her room xD

lol.

And that preview for Heros is <333 I can't wait for the show!! ^^ Did you see Cole's dress? or the top part? ^^ It was brown strap. Ahhhh.

I think it might e them staying in an old house or something... or like learning to overcome fears. xD lol, they were washing their faces ;)

Well that's it

...for now XD