• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
mae

Spazz
The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

5,749 posts in this topic

on this pic, Nicole did look like not feeling well

:(

53264555201008211203175750132082773_002.jpg

cr:as tagged +kara baidu

Aigoo. Nicole-unnie is sick? :(

Hope you'll feel better soon. :D

I love the new Lupin outfit. XD

to cheer up, just found this at Soompi

2bpgfc.jpg

Yahoo Japan search Top 20 related to Kara

1st Mr.

2nd Image

3rd Nicole

4th Video

5th South Korea

6th YouTube

7th Hara

8th Lyrics

9th Blog

10th Handshake meeting

11th しゃべくり

12th Profile

13th Member

14th Jiyoung

15th CD

16th Seungyeon

17th スッキリ

18th Gyuri

19th いいとも

20th Universal

source : Yahoo Japan

Thanks for posting that Nov! That does cheer me up :).. See Cole does have fans.. just so much more BTS kind lol.

Wow, Cole's the 3rd most searched, that's really good haha :D I have to agree with the BTS fans hahaha I just hope her BTS fans takes fanpics and vids too XD

waaa no.3! its like Nicole is currently the top Kara member in Japan xD

im really happy for her.thanks for sharing Kara4life >.<

lol, this is why I don't get Cole's popularity x3 I mean one day she's not getting cheers that next day she is the most searched out of all of the kara members in Japan x3 But I wonder why she's the most searched? Maybe aticles mention her about having the best butt dance? lol, I just remembered on one of the japanese shows they went on after Cole talked japanese she seemed a teeny bit embarrassed and had a cute big smile on her face and does that tongue thing(when she sticks it out xD)

^ ^ thanks for sharing christine...finally Nicole fancam, although they were quite short but at least this time there are fancam of her own :D and many too :lol:

as for Nicole popularity, yep she still got many attention, for this Japan case i guess butt dance had something to do with it, although for long time Japanese fans i'm sure its not the case, but for many new fans i think it is.

Hey guys, I notice many avatars and signatures from a photoshoot where Nicole seems to be crying? Does anyone know where these pictures came from?

Hey guys, I notice many avatars and signatures from a photoshoot where Nicole seems to be crying? Does anyone know where these pictures came from?

Do you have an example of it? Because I don't remember a photoshoot where she was crying or sad.

^

lool, She wasn't crying x3 She was eating in that picture x3

^

lool, She wasn't crying x3 She was eating in that picture x3

Er isn't that one her profile picture? I'm lost xD

This picture right:

photo12623.jpg

This when she was on Family Outing. Like nerdxissa stated, she was eating at the time.

^ that one was from Lupin jacket photoshoot, and i don't think she's crying on that photoshoot though :)

we like to make things clear haha XD

Here's the picture:

tumblrkydjnrorqc1qb7xa1.png

Thanks for sharing all the info and news on Nicole.

Shes the 1st member i know from Kara.

From the cute Nicole to now the sexy her.

Go nicole! Most popular Kara member and definately my favourite also.

The japanese have good taste lol. Thanks for sharing the news!

Nicole noona!!!! I wan to hug U!!!!!

Y u not my real noona??!!!