• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
mae

Spazz
The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

5,770 posts in this topic

Nicole's recent tweet worries me.. I get worried when she gets really emo XD Hope she's okay.

But what does walking while closing your eyes meaning? Does that mean she's tired? She was so happy and calming when she tweeted for Heroes. Maybe her cold got worse D: Hope she's fine. Probably she's tired or sick. I hope it's nothing emotional :(

Lately she has been thinking about the past and her future, and not positively though I should add it doesn't necessarily mean its automatically negative. "Walking with my eyes closed" could mean she doesn't know what the future will bring and she has little to no control over where she will go. She doesn't know where she is going or she doesn't know how she got there.

Nicole doesn't seem to be her lively self lately. It shows in her recent variety appearances. I think she is exhausted both physically and mentally. Actually Gyuri and Jiyoung both sounded not-postive in their tweets too.

Edited by tms

^ You make a good point

It's so weird Nicole grows up differently. She has so many sides to her. She can still think so innocently but still have mature thoughts x3

And I've never really seen Nicole's emo state before x3 Very new to me ^^

Edited by nerdxissa

I hope her tweet doesn't mean anything serious T_T Makes me worry now, I hope she's not sick anymore or maybe she's just exhausted :(

ive been worrying about the same thing as well!

her recent tweets were scaring the hell outta me :(

it wasnt her usual "positive/happy" tweets

but more like "depressing/sad" quotes and sayings.

nicole fighting! stay strong!!!

At the same time, "walking with my eyes closed", could literally mean that she was walking with her eyes closed, just to see what it was like. =O

I just love these photos :D

744b2f09228bfa8b3ac7631.jpg

The red one is just one of my fave pics ♥♥♥

07869fca147c8002f31fe71.jpg

So pretty Cole :D

credit as tagged, ournikori

^ thanks for the pics christine...me too...i love the red one, but my favourite would be the other red outfit (the one with Marilyn Monroe pic)

r02g0j.jpg

pic cr:ournikori

vg0750.jpg

couldn't wait for full version of We Online

:tongue: Nicole dressed so casually on the teaser :D

b3omzo.jpg

I don't put up fan-vids that much but...

Fan-vid of Cole. I thought it was really cool and the pictures were nice too ^^

Keke, the song matches with her x3 Great remix too.

thanks for posting several pictures and videos!

love them all!

especially her new haircut!

I LOVE IT SOOO BADLY :D

I'm so upset T_T I hate Cole's stylist, I really do. Why do they keep cutting her hair shorter?!!! T_T Sorry just want to vent my frustration XD

Ok, after a day I've accepted that she has shorter hair now and there's nothing to be done about that, guess I just put too much hope for a longer hair hehe but she still looks beautiful and we can see her eyes now and her forehead ahhaha

Edited by firewater07

haha tine yeah me too, if only the stylist didnt cut cole's hair during lupin :whistling:

2yy2sgl.jpg

this is my fav pic, her hair during revolution days :thumbup1:

imagine she is performing lupin with that hair haha :w00t:

^^ Stanley yeah, my favorite hairstyle for Cole is the Mister/Wanna time too.

Edited by firewater07

just realized how short her hair now.. omg im dying :crying:

wth that stylist was thinking? oh man.. 10000% dissapointed

152790655-774072e9c558a1ca57da5ecc17637fc84c792b78-full.jpg

This might be surprising.. but I'm not even phased by her hair anymore.. it seems like she just got it trimmed.. though the bangs are questionable.. At least we get to see Nicole's face.. her eyes :)her hair is long in the back.. i thought it was odd. But Nicole got more pictures than usual from the news articles.. so i'll take that as a good sign lol.

:lol: christine i know how you feel...i was surprised myself when i saw the pictures from the football game, but for me after watched the broadcast i think its not that bad though (or am i try to cheer myself?? :lol: )...yeah like mae said i'm also curious on why they kept Nicole's hair long in the back

2yjzfio.jpg

cr: as tagged

Edited by kara4life

i love this hair

Finally i can see her pretty face

i hate her hair with this long bangs covering her eyes before

cus she seems Uncomfortable and without so much Confident

but now i am happy .. the pretty girl is back

^ oh haha really? i prefer her bangs covering her eyes :thumbup:

well..looking from that hair, i guess their mini concept will be something darker than lupin.

but now i am happy .. the pretty girl is back

:lol: the pretty girl never gone...she just had bangs :P

20jlclt.jpg

cr: as tagged & kumakichi

I don't like this new hair, I wish she would stop changing her hair style

I want her bangs back :(

Hmmm. After staring at the picture for 5 minutes I'm starting to see the brighter sides of it ^^ At first I was :o then :T then :) then :D [but boy we were wrong to think that they couldn't cut it any shorter x3]

It's kindof the same but this time I can see Cole's eyes. ^^ It makes me curious about the comeback. It's not bad but it wasn't the hair I was looking for. I still like it though ^^

The only bad side is the stylists aren't gonna do much with Cole's hair AGAIN.