The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

mae

that's nice..i know nana close to cole, but never thought that cole are considered her closest friends :D

and thanks for the pics mae ^^

nov

lol..true..that's what makes me a little bit lazy too when a fanboy/fangirl getting too obsessed with their idol :P

hmm..91' line sure is getting more popular lately.. and they got a lot of opportunities to be together too..

thanks for the news..glad to know that the girls are very popular there.. 3 of the top 5 are from KARA..

even the number of fanbase is amazing ^^

btw,nice pic :D

stanley

lol..how can?? don't know..but i do feels i have tendency to pay attention to weird things sumtimes..different than the common way :lol:

Just found random news, on recent Joins article, Jerry Royster stated that his favourite Kara members is Nicole :tongue: He's a head coach for Lotte Giants baseball team and had meet her at least twice (first on Lotte Giants event and the second when Nicole & Hara visits his office on SBS Brotherhood), he said Nicole's English make it easier to communicate :lol:

link to original article here

QwbTP.jpg

cr:as tagged

Nov, yep he mentioned that and I remember Cole talking to him in English too.

I'm happy Cole got such a ranking on Mixi, I know it doesn't determine anything really except that people in Japan are aware of Nicole and appreciate her too :)

^ yep, Nicole was the unofficial translator when they visits his office :lol: , i think i remember a few months ago there's an article about unusual/odd connections/friendship and one of them is Nicole-Jerry Royster :D

funny Nicole's moment from Vacation...one could happen when you are too friendly

:lol:

qro3X.gif

^ yep, Nicole was the unofficial translator when they visits his office :lol: , i think i remember a few months ago there's an article about unusual/odd connections/friendship and one of them is Nicole-Jerry Royster :D

funny Nicole's moment from Vacation...one could happen when you are too friendly

:lol:

awh, how i wish that guy was me instead.

Edited by kara4life
please don't quote image (:

nov

wow..u found unique article..haha

i still remember that guy, and how he loved KARA so much :P it's so nice to see that pic of him taking pics with the girls :D

and that gif is totally hilarious.. :lol: i laughed too when watching that part, cole really dorky on that photoshoot :P

btw,i have a lot of gifs here, i don't know bout others, but i really loving cole here..i miss this side of her

i love her various expressions :)

35066448.gif12425319.gif67701787.gif

37281662.gif22811868.gif70825463.gif

22810868.gif86234319.gif23673587.gif

72707749.gif

^ thanks for the gifs yuda.... young Nicole full of expressions :tongue: imho she still have this side of her, maybe just matured, and maybe just like what she mentioned in the latest Heroes she tend to hold back :)

8xHxo.jpg

cr:as tagged

random news

KARA's Nicole and 2PM's Nichkhun is most likely the idol who will live happily ever after marriage !

Shin Sung International Marriage did a poll asking which two idol stars will be the best international couple if they were to be married.

Nicole and Nickhun won first place with gaining 531 votes out of 797 (66.6%)

Second place goes to 2NE1's Sandara Park gaining (245,30.7 %) of votes while, Yong Hwa gaining(327,41%) of votes

-Omitted-

Source:Newsen

Translated by:Eric@dkpopnews.net + Jaz@dkpopnews.net

cr:Dkpopnews

^ that is random news :lol: and in the original article i think it mentioned something about how both with their foreign background seen could be more tolerant to different culture or something like that...:)

^

yep u r right..maybe i need to fixed my words :P

it's not that cole have lost that side of her, it's just not showed up that often compared to that old time, just like what u said :lol:

that news is surprising for me, since Khuntoria really popular right now..

but now i'm confused, does that means cole herself is voted, or Cole+Khun coupled that got voted??

since they have both same number of votes, but the 2nd place have different votes :P

oot, but yonghwa?? he isn't a korean??

^ i think that poll is about individual and not couple thing :tongue: so yeah probably both have the same votes...i don't know why yongwha was on the list too :sweatdrop: coz from what i know he's "full" Korean

saw another version of that article here and it said that Nicole is 1st from female idols (66%), followed by 2NE1 Sandara Park (30%), and as for male idols Nichkhun is 1st (50%) followed by Yonghwa (41%) :tongue:

I would totally agree I think nicole would have a good marriage, she just seem like she would do a lot for her husband. She would give in to her husband and do what her husband says. Plus she would make him happy when he have a off days she would just turn on the 4-d personality and the husband would be in a good mood. Whoever get to marriage nicole, would have a wonderful life with her. But I always assume that nicole would marriage a korean american, like jay or kevin. I don't know I just think since she a korean american she would be more comfortable with someone who was from the states like her. Someone who not like not afaid to show skinship and a hug is not a big thing. Nichkhun I believe that to, I think he woul dhave a happy marraiage to. But why is yonghwa is this poll, I though it was for international stars, isn't yonghwa full korean

....But why is yonghwa is this poll, I though it was for international stars, isn't yonghwa full korean

Yonghwa was included because I remember he lived in the States for awhile.

:)

Nicole caps from Best Of DVD

Xo5j2.jpg

OLH0Z.jpg

UtVxC.jpg

^ love JiNi

^_^

cr: 莹莹爱V轩 @ kara baidu

Red Kitchen is featured on a Japanese magazine Josei7 (?), ...i'm guessing the woman on the pic would be Nicole's aunt :confused1:

wCQtt.jpg

cr: jiji3104 @ twitter

^ lol tine...that is one funny caps :lol: Nicole looks like really absorbed in her own world with her drinks while other members were busy ^_^

ngAcP.gif

btw i just bumped this pics on dcnc...is this real ads :confused1: judging from Nicole's bangs it look recent

x2lyG.jpg

cr:dcnc

-EDIT-

apparently Nicole was one of the presenter for that SBS Animation Award....hope for some clip :tongue:

xbxCi.jpg

hantood @ kara baidu

more caps

SOrt4.jpg

5wtGS.jpg

W7bBp.jpg

cr : 칼솔럼 @ kara-t

Nov, thanks! I think Cole looked pretty for the animation awards thing and I wonder if this current hair style will be the one she has for awhile.. it looks like it lol. Oh she was all smiley for when she presented haha, all nervous too. The endorsement, that does look recent.

Edit:

AHHH!! Okay I think that endorsement is only for Nicole, well Nicole's the only one of the members on site: http://vocamastar.com

GO Nicole, first solo endorsement!

tine

that caps really adorable!!

cole in her own world XD her expression is priceless :P

nov

thanks for the gif!!

and the seoul animation award, yay!!

i really love her many expressions there, we just talked about it before, we didn't change page yet :lol:

AHHH!! Okay I think that endorsement is only for Nicole, well Nicole's the only one of the members on site: http://vocamastar.com

GO Nicole, first solo endorsement!

so it is a real endorsement....thanks for the info mae..and YAY for first solo endorsement :cheerful: (couldn't believe that Nicole never been on a solo endorsement all these years :scared: )

She look very pretty, I don't know about the dress, but I love her hair

:lol: yeah not really feel the outfit, but at least its her favourite color :lol:

Thanks so much Nov for the gif, haha I was hoping you'll make one hahaha love that part, Cole is just so cute, so engrossed and happy with her drink hahaha

And Cole's endorsement, yay! very happy about that :D

She looked so nervous while presenting but really cute haha and the audience laughing and smiling hahaha

^ lol yeah Nicole looks nervous...but cute nervous :lol: i think its the first time she presenting an award no? and most of the VIP's there seems all smiling looking at her :D ....and that Best moment when she enjoyed her drinks so deeply is one of my favourite moment now coz Nicole looks so happy there..i mean really happy :lol:

i posted this on fandombox, but its too cute to not posted here...Nicole merong during performance :lol: looks like she playing around with Gyuri

3O4p8.jpg

cr:dckara

4mbtl.jpg

cr: as tagged

^ i always love Nicole pics during Lonely, coz she look really charismatic there

Haha Nov it's one of my fave moment too, she's just so cute there XD

She just so look adorable eyeing the chocolate there and rubbing her stomach and of course the last part XD

Thanks for sharing the pics too, she does look charismatic there, I love it when she has shots like that and playing with Gyul, very cute haha

Here are 2 more pics I like from the event :D

127d59104ca5be4427f0da.jpg

167a16254ca67d705460d1.jpg

credit as tagged

^ thanks for the pics tine ...still ironic to me that the second pic was from DC Seung Yeon :lol: but maybe people in DCNC had been busy :tongue:

another Vocamaster

dTOvI.jpg

cr: SoompiNice @ soompi

btw...anyone know from what show/event was this pic taken :confused1: i think i missed this one coz i've never seen this before :sweatdrop:

LpBoa.jpg

cr: as tagged