The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

Nov Thanks for sharing the pic from Vocamaster - Someone posted in FB that the ad is like Cole or maybe the product will help you how to memorize English easily.

Thanks for the caps too, haven't seen that one yet XD Maybe it's a show that just aired?

I just wish someday Nicole will have her own pics from her fansites and fancams too, haven't seen one from recent events :crying:

Edited by firewater07

^ really? am i open the wrong site :sweatdrop: i couldn't find her pics there :lol: thanks tine for the Vocamaster pics...her photoshoot reminds me of her Nicole Goes to College one :lol: yeah surely i'll check up on Nicole's birthday thread ^_^

...but seems like it would be the last time we'd see this kind of hairstyle, coz Nicole just tweets this morning :

Today i had cut my hair back to my high-school one.. My eyes is opening damn big and my lips is gaping.... Oh my gosh

translation by : Yoo @ KH

^ i don't think i ever see her high school pics so this is new ^_^ ...don't know what to expect :lol:

^^ Omg!! that IS Nicole.. that is what she looks like when her bangs are put up lol. thanks for sharing.. wonder where that pic was from..

Nov, thanks for the translations.

So Cole has a boyish hair... what's new lol but it might be the best so there isn't that award longish part in the back.

^ yeah apparently Yoo also mentioned *Mackerel hairstyle is hair-style of Monkey D. Luffy on One Piece shounen manga*...i still don't know what to expect :tongue:

thanks for sharing mir.ki...i think it was from ASK photoshoot according to baidu...looks like Nicole's hairstyle in previous Playgirlz huh?

thanks for sharing mir.ki...i think it was from ASK photoshoot according to baidu...looks like Nicole's hairstyle in previous Playgirlz huh?

thanks, can't wait to see her in the ads :)

Pic of Nicole with Min, Min tweeted this apparently

0391470.jpg

Credit: dckara.

^ its nice to see their recent pics together again ^_^ btw...when did Kara and Miss A had a show together :confused1: that pics looks like taken on the backstage

...Min also just tweets Nicole "Me too completely missing you ~~~~~~~ TT (translated by imuyachan @ twitter)" quiet a long last friendship i'd say :)

Thanks for sharing the pics :D The Ask one, I want higher quality pic haha this is like first photoshoot where Cole will have no bangs right? I'm excited hahaha but her tweet that she cut her hair :crying: I hope it looks cute and pretty XD

I wonder about the pic of Min and Cole, wonder what show/event is that? It's nice to see them together, I hope Cole will post pic of her new hair :D

btw...anyone know from what show/event was this pic taken :confused1: i think i missed this one coz i've never seen this before :sweatdrop:

cr: as tagged

Okay I totally do not remember the name of the show but I think it's when the girls were baking those bread things for charity? When SY tipped Cole's chef head over her eyes lol.

Okay I totally do not remember the name of the show but I think it's when the girls were baking those bread things for charity? When SY tipped Cole's chef head over her eyes lol.

omg...fool me :sweatdrop: yeah you right :tongue: after going through my old files i found its name "Life Experience" (already subbed by swetmel too ^_^ ) :lol: thanks mae

lol as usual i wanna quote something but i forgot how to use the function, so i shall do it the long way.

"Today i had cut my hair back to my high-school one.. My eyes is opening damn big and my lips is gaping.... Oh my gosh

translation by : Yoo @ KH" which i saw quoted by kara4life

i think i know why she was so shocked, i think i saw her new hairstyle in a vid from Heroes, a cut of Nicole exercising in the morning, and although the full head couldnt be seen the fringe could be seen slightly, and it looked weird to me. but she still look cute as always, jus coupled with a weird looking fringe

anw heres the link, i found this vid on "Addicted to Nicole" on facebook, and the vid is posted by withkara kamilia on twitter. (http://www.twitvid.com/V1SSO)

Edited by kimchilover

^ apparently Yoo had make correction on that translation become like this

"today i had cut my hair to Mackerel hairstyle [*].. My eyes is opening damn big and my lips is gaping.... Oh my gosh"

[*] Mackerel hairstyle is hair-style of Monkey D. Luffy on One Piece shounen manga

...but i'm guessing Nicole's hair on the recent Heroes might be still the old ones coz they filming it way before her recent tweets no? ^_^

yoqjc.jpg

I heard the girls were filming their MV, so Cole has to work on her bday again.. last year they were filming Travel Lalala.. from her tweets seems like lots of people congratulated her and she had a good time.

.. last year they were filming Travel Lalala.. from her tweets seems like lots of people congratulated her and she had a good time.

ah...so thats probably what Jing mentioned on last year Sukira that they make a surprise party for Nicole after the filming that they pretend to going home and instead bring the birthday cake along with the band :D ...why they always had schedules on 7 October :sweatdrop: maybe this time the members will do the same too :tongue:

:happybday: NICOLE !!!

happy birthday, sweetie.

idk, doing filming with everyone around can be more fun than planned celebration. sometimes it's the sincere but unexpected wishings from people working close to her that makes all the struggles and hardships worthwhile. i'll be very disappointed if they didn't give any surprises to cole.

happy birthday to our loveable cole

I feel bad that she has to work on her b-day, but usually people work on their b-day, they would surprise the person with a b-day cake. So i think maybe the members would surprised nicole with a b-day. I wondering what the members give her on her b-day, plus does she at least get to spend some time with her mom since it her b-day. I also wondering what her best friend gave her(key) don't tell me her forgot her b-day he better text her or something. A lot of ppl probably text her happy birthday

:lol: as expected, the members and staffs make a surprise party for Nicole after the MV filming :thumbup: glad they could celebrate it together after a must be tiring filming ^_^ Nicole seems very excited about the surprise party on her recent tweets :D

KtT3q.jpg

source : Nicole's twitter

a fan art tribute for Nicole's bday

wknsp.jpg

영상공학도 @ dcnc