The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

Cole's hair doesn't look much different and i like her bangs being shorter, makes her look fresh! I was wondering where the Nicole bday presents pics were at but it seems like the fans gave her the presents during the soccer game.. i hope the pics show up soon..

Oh so Christine saw the subbed version of Sweet Muse when the girls were filming for the Lupin MV and how their long time choreographer wanted them to dance a bit more masculine than they have.. I'm guessing that masculine concept had to do with Cole's hair being chopped off..XD

Also the tweet pic of Cole seemed to be from the MV shoot of Jumping and she looks really pretty there so i'm anticipating the mv :)

Also the tweet pic of Cole seemed to be from the MV shoot of Jumping and she looks really pretty there so i'm anticipating the mv :)

btw i just bumped to this pic posted at dc, and not sure whether its trustworthy or not :sweatdrop: but he/she finds from the date on Nicole twitpic shown that it was taken on October 4th, which is during Heroes filming :confused1:

....anyway from Jumping thread in Discussionbox i read that the MV is predicted to have some story line (with Ham crying :tongue: )...really excited to see what they prepared for Nicole :P

UsG3T.jpg

the time and date that the pic was taken is reliable, her blackberry adds the details much like a camera but date and time ate synched on her phone while on a camera it may not be. I just checked the info myself and I can confirm I see the same info from the pic. I guess it was for Heroes rather than MV.

^ yeah, i try check the latest twitpic (Cole in hoodies with her future breakfast :lol: ) myself :blushing: and the date is right, so i guess it was from filming Heroes..

@ christine... yeah i :lol: at that too...and i read that the announcer says their way of kicking is improved from the last time they were there :D

Nicole on Vocamastar set

GNhpl.jpg

the result

GeudX.png

cr:dckara + ournikori.blogspot

^ thanks stanley...the white outfit would be my favourite :D couldn't said anything since we only given the jacket photos but loving all the cover version so far...i saw comments in akpop they didn;t recognixed Nicole :lol: ....so thats probably what she meant by mackerel style huh :rolleyes:

imho Nicole looks fresh and fierce on Jumping jacket photo

Gz7Ez.jpg

:offtopic: finally find out why i couldn't enter voca, so apparently its vocamastar...i thought it was vocamaster :lol:

Thanks mae for the pic, hehe I really want her to wear a skirt during the job interview episode of Heroes so I'm just happy that I get to see that on Vocamaster instead :D

Thanks stanley and Nov for the jacket photos :D So far I'm loving the photos and Cole's look is really different but a nice change. I'm liking the black one followed by the white one but I like the middle pic you posted Nov the most hahaha, probably cos she's looking at the camera there :sweatdrop: lol

101007xixstar011.jpg101012xixstar011.jpg

dckara

Edited by firewater07