The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

Love Nicole's new look!! finally it's something new but not crazy :) I approve lol and I like how she doesn't look the same with every new release, variety is always nice. She's going to be sporting this new look for awhile too!!

Nov, same here lol. I got confused too, vocamastar doesn't come to mind as the correct way to write..XD

I like the middle picture too.. I'm excited!

Wow, haven't posted here in awhile x3 Been silent and just lurking and spazzing quietly here x3 But I think my hiatus from Cole's threads has been too long, time to catch up.

voicemaster really glad that Cole has a solo thing ^^ Been noticing that Nicole isn't getting as much attention as Revolution days...

cole on album covers I REALLY love them. Like, I like it as much as I loved Cole's revolution hair and even a little more. My favorite pic of Cole is the Version A one(black leather) but only if I were to pick one cuz Cole looks really good in all of them. During japanese Mister promotions they used the Version A for the advertisements maybe they'll do it again?

Title: Nicole's mom came to our office!!

Nicole

^ from my understanding, it seems they already prepared the contract, but for what products i'm still blur too :sweatdrop: , maybe for phones etc :confused1:

Nicole exposed forehead for this Jumping really is a hot topic huh :tongue: glad the K-fans also seems like it too, more confident Nicole is always great

Anyway Nicole had many airtime on Music Station during the interview :tongue: something about the book she used to learn Japanese :tongue: i've no idea what book it is :sweatdrop:

ZpaKQ.jpg

and she (again) teach how to do the hip dance...i feel like i'm back to 2009 to saw that again :lol: ..i wonder if Japanese didn't understand "s-line" coz they seems confused when Nicole explains it :confused1:

gifts for Nicole's birthday from kara-t

N8hec.jpg

cr:kara-t

Thanks Nov for the birthday gifts from Kara-T :D Cole seems to love the sneakers hahaha since she tweeted about it and the gifts are so nice too :D

I'm very happy that Cole get to have a hairstyle that shows her forehead since we rarely see it before hahaha and I'm happy that she's more confident now :D At least for this promotion, I won't complain about not seeing her eyes XD

Cole's so cute during the interview on Music Station and when she showed the butt dance hahaha, did she get a bit embarrassed at the end? XD and during the interview with NEWS, whatever she said, she's just so cute there and she seems to be much toned now looking at her abs 0_0

Cole was very cute lol.. yes she seemed a bit embarrassed during the dance.. I mean it's a dance to her but to others who aren't used to it...can be a bit much for them lol. The Interview with News, the guys all laughed so that's good. I heard Cole's mom thanks KH for the gifts to Nicole too!

So I wasn't to only one who thought that nicole look shy when she say the thing she say to NEWS. I wondering what she say to them, to make the smile and laugh. For some reason I think about nicole and yamapi hwo cute would that be. I love how she was show the butt dance on music station and the mc like oh yeah. And everyone start laugh. i great that nicole love her sneakers, I couldn't think of a better gift to give nicole then sneaker. Since she exercise a lot she would need sneaker.

Christine, I miss her long hair too.. but I think short hair just makes Cole more edgy lol.. I mean there are other times for her to have longer hair hopefully..

Okay so I know everyone's curious about what Nicole said on Music Station that got all the NEWS guys laughing.. I was looking around twitter and someone was nice enough to tweet out the translation:

MC: what Japanese words did u recently learn?

Nicole: ギューと抱きしめたい! = I want to hug you!

Credit: elfjp0701 @ twitter.

haha cute.

:lol: to make christine miss Nicole's long hair more hahaha

XTB8f.jpg

cr:dcnc

...on the crazy note, it seems that the shorter Nicole's hair, the more fame KARA achieves :lol:

anyway, i'm really looking forward to Jumping live performance to see how Nicole rockin her new hairstyle

thanks mae for the info... :lol: so that the word she recently learn...no wonder NEWS seems excited, seems already far from the first word she learn ..."unagi" :lol:

quoted from lost24 at Streambox

and kyaa!! Nicole kitto dakishimete.. look at how excited NEWS are.. wonder which member she wants to hug..LOL

Mae I agree short hair makes Cole edgy, I think so far in all the singles they release, she manage to own the concept with the hairstyle she currently has at the time XD or maybe it's my bias talking but with Mister, she looks great with that hair, my favorite, and her hair in Lupin, somehow I can't manage to think of longer hairstyle to fit that concept.

Thanks Nov for the pic haha, I've seen that too so I decided to make more caps hahaha :P I really miss it and I noticed that too, they cut her hair shorter and they get more popular haha but really stop cutting the hair, it's too short as it is XD

That's so cute what she said during the News interview :P

I'm really curious on what Cole's hair looks now since it's tied up most of the time, and I'm looking forward to what hair she has for Jumping too, I hope they keep the hairstyle with her forehead showing hehe

Thanks so much for sharing the pics Nov, love it, glad that it's her hairstyle at the event :wub: She looks so serious on the first pic lol

img0074i.jpg

I think her new hairstyle made her look more feminine so I like the contrast with tomboyish Cole at the background hahha

I hope she's ok, she seems tired in this pic and not her usual happy self :(

170b862e4cbaf4cd55aa81.jpg

180b862e4cbaf4e964f30e.jpg

credit as tagged, kara-t

^^ Nov, thank you thank you , yup that's the part I'm talking about, thanks again :D I don't know if that's a new move, but I haven't seen it before and I love her expression there :D Ok, after seeing the gif, makes me happy again hahaha

Edited by firewater07

thanks Christine and Nov.. always count on both of you for Cole updates lol.

She really doesn't look like her usual self.. probably extremely tired but I read a fan account on DCNC and the fan told Cole her forehead was pretty at the fans sign and Cole just laughed :)

...but I read a fan account on DCNC and the fan told Cole her forehead was pretty at the fans sign and Cole just laughed :)

:lol: i could pictured the fan (possibly fanboy) told her that and Nicole laughing hard :lol:

thanks for the pics updates christine...yeah all of them pretty much look tired, but kinda glad that for upcoming Japan activities looks like will not be like what they used to do in Korea with all the late radio show, hours of taping variety shows, multiple music shows on a weekly basis etc...i think the promotion time in Korea will really exhausted rather than Japan

some Nicole's happy face during ASK fansigning

paSLy.jpg

ak3th.jpg

cO5nu.jpg

DQmAL.jpg

cr:as tagged + dckara + ournikori.blogspot

Thanks for the pic Nov, I agree she looks great in that photo hahahaha :PI don't think they released that yet in HQ but hopefully they do, I wanted to have that pic since I've seen it at their fansign XD There's another where she's wearing the yellow jacket with the thing on her head, I really really hope she has solo pic of that one, it's my favorite hahaha

My mistake, there's already a HQ pic of it XD but it has Jing, Cole and Hara in the photo

12801024wallpaper01.jpg

Edit ---

1babaramania.jpg

credit: naver

Edited by firewater07

lol my jaw pretty hit the floor, they are crazy and awesome, 42' LCD TV? I am sure all of Kara is excited now, not that they have a lot of time to watch TV nowadays. lol when they are of age, what fans get their idols is alcohol.