The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

She looked so embarassed at the end!! XDDDD

BTW I've found this:

Music sales site Monkey3 conducted a poll for 6 days (October 14th to the 20th), with the question of interest being, “Which celebrity do you think is the King/Queen of Gluttony?" According to the results, a total of 448 netizens participated in the poll, with 207 participants (46%) voting for Park Bom.

Meanwhile, ‘1N2D‘ star Lee Soo Geun placed second with 72 votes (16%), while KARA’s Nicole came in just under Lee Soo Geun for 3rd place, having just one less vote than the variety star.

Other celebrities ranking in the top 6 include:

4th: 2PM Chansung (59 votes, 13%)

5th: UKISS Dongho (27 votes, 6%)

6th: Seo In Young (12 votes, 3%)

Credit: allkpop

It may be stupid but I'm really glad she got a third place in this poll xDDDDD Plus, Chansung is behind her when he's also known for eating too much. So good for Nicole since in the end it also shows that she's quite popular :DD

Edited by kurooha

Christine, she's so pretty for that concert.. love her fan pics!

kurooha, Thanks for sharing.. lol Nicole's in the most unique polls.

Is this a new move.. or I haven't been paying enough attention:

awesomecole.gif

Nicole was soo pretty with the dress!!

Thanks for the photos and the clip!!

Love her expression while they were speaking in English! :DD

I need to share again something not that important but quite funny since in less than a week she has been in this kind of poll, so putting it here just for that:

Held from September 29th to October 20th, an international travel agency surveyed with the question,

...need to catch up a lot :sweatdrop:

BabyJ thanks for that....lol i wouldn't noticed it if you don't mentioned it :tongue:

mae, couldn't see the gif now (da*n those hotlinkers <_< ) but based on christine's words i think that could be like the one with the mike in the past lol ok i see the gif now ^_^ i think its another her improvisation on stage

christine, thanks for the bunch of pic and clip, i love her dress/outfit for the press conference, and i wonder if the TV cameramen is Nicole biased since all he took was Nicole :lol: and 2 AKB members smiling when its Nicole's turn and JiNi moment ^_^

kurooha..wow you found some random yet unique polls about Nicole and all related to food :D thanks for sharing... think her shiksin is almost legendary :lol:

cqdWo.jpg

^ i think this is one if typical Nicole's walking style

:tongue:

oqxVM.jpg

JiNi

:wub:

cr: as tagged

LyuBj.jpg

cr: dckara

^in her own world i guess

^_^

Boo my bandwidth XD..

kurooha, thanks for the poll info.. it's pretty clear this is part of Cole's image haha.

Oh I saw another fancam from Open Concert, there's these 2 camera men that would come out randomly to the stage to get shots, after Cole's turn KARA were suppose to circle around and she tried not to get tangled up the camera cords but it looks like she did then she lost her position XD. I don't know why she was embarrassed after wards, it could have been scary...

I don't have the patience to upload the video but you guys can download it at KARA-T

Nicole looked really good, she was only member wearing white for the conference, too bad she didn't get to speak in English.

thanks for sharing.

I love nicole outfit, and the heels. It make her look so beautiful, it would have to seem like nicole is more comfortable with her forhead now. She show her forhead a lot now, love how her hair is up, it look so pretty. She totally rock the outfit. I think nicole one of those people who can rock any hair style, I wish I was like that

kurooha Thanks for sharing the info, lol Cole the shikshin XD

Nov Haha yeah I agree Cole's walking style lol and JiNi at ASF is :wub:

mae Oh so that what happens, good thing she didn't fall XD Yup too bad she didn't get to speak English but since she got to talk there is nice lol even though Gyul just gave her the mike suddenly hahhaha

IchiTenshou She does look sexy cute there haha

kimngocnguyen06 She does look more comfortable showing her forehead and she looks so pretty at the event :D So far she's rocking most of her hairstyle XD

19091f0e4cc20c272337ee.jpg

img0133g.jpg

credit as tagged, dckara

^Is she posed as a doll for the photoshoot?

Hahaha..I really loved her outfit in the event~~

She's getting more sexier nowadays plus with the new hairstyle..

And is it me who only realised that she loss some weight? :/

it's time to catch up! :lol2:

kurooha, lol wow those 2 polls food related :sweatdrop: she really is a shikshin, and earlier this morning cole tweeted about food too lol. :tongue:

mae, lol new move!! tbh i haven't watched kbs open concert yet, i need to watch the whole perf i guess, i don't understand that GIF, which part was that :P

BabyJ, yo i'll watch it later~ 5.41. :lol:

wooo BW killers, tine and nov, lol. thanks for so many good pics :) cole's walking style is like a professor LOL. i like the outfit :)

thanks for sharing stanley...yeah wonder what happen on the first pic (GyulCole <33 )^ ^ and i'm not even surprised seeing her getting along with AKB members :lol: btw the white outfit rocks XD

"shock?" hmm another short tweets with hidden meaning lol but Nicole also tweets with Drama's sister (sharon) saying she think too much...

vkvA6.jpg

cr:as tagged