The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

Lol at 0:02 you can hear Cole do the brrrrr? thing maybe she does it before singing ahhaha but it's so funny when I first heard it, I was like where did that sound come from and I notice Cole's face

haha that one is cute :tongue: if i'm not mistaken on SGB Nicole mentioned this habit as one of her warming up before performing ^_^ thanks for the fancam & pics christine

Nice to hear that Nicole, Hara, and Seungyeon went to support shinee at their first concert! ^^ It's funny that Cole got hit by Minho's balloon, he must have thrown it hard because he didn't want it get snatched up by a fangirl?

Thanks for the pic nov, among their performance outfits, I always thought the one for Mister suited Cole really well.

christine, Cole's brrrr sound is so weird and adorable! I'm glad the fancam picked it up despite the sounds from the audience and beast! Thanks for so much for sharing! :lol:

that picture is so beautiful, she look so beautiful. I think like with any dress nicole put on, she can make it work. i don't know about minho throw it really hard, it could be, balloon is hard to predicated, so if he threw it really hard it hit her. but you know minho doesn't mean to hit her, is something going on with minho and nicole it would seem like there is. I mean he threw her a balloon and not her best friend, something is going down with them

Her hair length now looks a bit like her Honey/Mister period.. u can see her hair without any styling in this video..it is actually a fancam of hara but u can see nicole too :)

I found another cute fancam too..Apparently during the ending of the MBC gayo daejun, she did her own kind of celebration with the members...She did something like a snuggle / hug on all members..

Around 0:35s, you can see her snuggling against Hara, then Jiyoung(who is rather hidden behind), then Seungyeon n then i think is Gyuri who is not captured in the fancam..Kinda sweet to see her interactions with the members ^^

Edited by jjy

jjy, thanks for the fancams.. yay for Cole's hair length LOL.. I wonder what it would look like now if it was just straightened.. I'm ready for Cole to have long hair again.. XD

Her snuggle thing is SO cute haha.. and random but I'm glad it was caught on camera.

I was watching BS Japan.. or rather Japanese shows.. Cole's eyes look glazed over? lol like she's trying to keep her eyes opened big lol.. and saw her eating her chocolate cake happily haha

Jiji, love the graphic!

jjy thanks for sharing the fancam, Nicole snuggling to all the members is cute ^_^ haha yeah with Gyul back in black now, i predict their stylist also had something in mind for Nicole's hair...and her hair did getting longer, i especially liking her style in MBC Gayo + their practice fancam ^_^

jihaebutt thanks for making that ^_^ its beautiful ^_^

nice gif there kinan_dhyta...haha its funny that Nicole feel awkward when had to lip-sync the "you...you" part :lol:

Karadise scan

U7Py3.jpg

XECD3.jpg

cr: tumblr

4Ahsp.jpg

cr: tumblr

Nicole's seal clap is back

:tongue:

8sfoA.gif

cute

^_^

UfvCb.gif

cr:as tagged

jjy, thank you for sharing the two fancams! Interesting that Cole still stands out even though the fancams aren't focused on her! :w00t: I love her hair in the first fancam, it looks so soft and healthy! She looks really skinny and pale there though, but I think she looks really striking with her hair in its natural state. ^_^ And it was absolutely precious when Cole snuggled each of her fellow members as a New Year greeting! :wub:

kinan_dhyta, thanks for the awesome gifs! I agree that Cole is a naturally funny person. I'm glad you captured her awkward but cute moments in the making of Jumping!

Nov, wow Cole looks so gorgeous in that Karadise scan! So graceful! And her expression in that gif is so subtle but it's still sooo...I really can't stop saying 'cute' when talking about Cole! :lol:

jjy Thanks for sharing the fancams :D It's so cute how Cole hugged all the members :D And I'm happy how Cole's hair is growing longer again XD

kinan_dhyta Thanks for the gifs, they are all so cute hehhe love it when Cole suddenly break the formation hahha and all those expressions she does when she makes mistakes lol

Nov Thanks for sharing the scan, pretty Cole :wub: And the gifs so cute, love the 2nd one :D

Cole looks like she's enjoying eating her cake a lot hahhahaha so cute XD

credit: uploader

She's just so pretty in this pic, I love her smile :D

tumblrlemu5rffhe1qca69u.jpg

credit as tagged, mae

^ thanks for the pic too christine...Nicole's bare shoulder always ftw :lol: and she definitely enjoying that cake on BS show lol, i think Nicole is quite loose on that show and getting comfortable in speaking Japanese ^_^

i love the new ASK photoshoot...hope the stylist would get off Nicole's hair this time for the next album/promotion and just let it be :P

7RFVY.jpg

Nov, thanks for sharing the scans!! I really like her in the wedding dress picture..

I love her new concept for the Spring Photoshoot.. she looks like a girl lol.. and her hair looks nice and the outfit .. I approve lol. Oh btw, the male model changed his ideal type to Nicole because he saw her eating like a lot.. guess he likes that in a girl lol..

Cole in her giant blue bow chomping down

:P

1294497085.gif

cr: kara-t

^ haha yeah that male model (Joo Woon) choose her because of the shiksin-ness :lol: its quite amusing seeing Nicole eating in her own world like that ^_^ ...yeah like the theme and hairstyle for the recent ASK...it look youthfull imo

Hyun young Rainbow called Nicole during PKL radio show.,.i guess Nicole was filming the drama when they called...too bad the audio below was quite short ^_^

cr: uploader

Hyunyoung : "sunbaenim annyeong haseyo!"

Nicole : "annyeong haseyo???"

:lol:

old pic...but (again) just found it

:sweatdrop:

B5bUD.jpg

cr : dckara

this is ftw !!

ICNvH.jpg

cr : kara-t

Nicole's hair in Ask photoshoot is just awesome, I'm spazzing so much right now OMG! hahhaha I love what she's wearing and the hair, so happy right now, I wish they'll let her have this hair in their promotions and hopefully Ask will release a lot of pictures this time XD I want the HQ pics soon lol

Nov Thanks so much for the caps and the vid cut, she looks gorgeous in the caps :wub:

mae Thanks for the gif, she looks so cute there eating hahhaha

I may say it too, she looks awesome in the ASK photoshoot! And her hair~~~ ♥

And she was so cute and adorable eating~~

(And it was about time for the boy to know that Nicole is the best xDDDDD)

Need photos now since it looks way better than their last photoshoot!

And hopeful the stylist will let Nicole's hair in peace for a while!

Nov, the conversation took around 5 mins actually lol.

I uploaded Nicole's Call, the cut of it in the Soundbox

Oh okay I got anky (:D) to translate what Joowon actually said when asked his ideal type:

Main point is "In this report,Juwon's ideal type of girl is pretty & tummy is a little bit bulging out". Nicole said "I ate a lot just now".

*t/n: This sentence: 배가(abs/tummy) 나온(shown,out/coming out) 여자(girl) altogether may mean: 1) girl that has a bit of tummy(a bit of baby fat)or 2)girl w/ choc abs. lol..each of them relates to why Nicole said she just ate a lot.

CR: Anky @ KH.

lol what an interesting way to describe Nicole

^ thanks for the audio mae... so apparently its the same show with Drama too ^_^ from how they talk it really seems like an old friend just talking since Drama called her as "our Nikori" ^_^ ...so Nicole meet Drama since Elementary School to Middle High huh??

i think one of the Teen Top guy also asked Nicole if Drama was famous among girls/noona in US :lol: and Nicole said "Daniel-a" :lol:

and thanks for that ASK translation too, one article mentions that viewers also amused by the sight of Nicole just eating and eating on the set ^_^ , i guess that Joowoon guy also fascinated by that sight :lol:

HQ pic of the pic christine posted earlier

cute Nicole gif from BS

DK659.gif

ILEgY.gif

N8pih.gif

cr: dcnc