The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

mae thanks for the link...wow that reviewer gave Nicole quite high point ^_^ agree with the point something about how Nicole always try her best to finish the job, like dieting, or that cooking scene in Heroes and now acting as her character in Urakara :)

haha lol @ that signed poster :lol: ...so nice of Nicole to actually give the fan the recommendation instead of just the usual signing ^_^

eric & stanley, thanks for the pics & caps

since its still quite about Nicole, spazz more from ASK then

:tongue:

SwwWw.jpg

ioOJi.jpg

cr : as tagged + dchsy

^

^

thanks for the article ^^..if i did not read wrongly(using google translate), most of the audience reaction towards nicole is positive. Aside from what mae has mentioned, the article also pointed out that although the pronunciation of her words(not sure is Japanese or Korean) sounds like a foreigner, but her facial expressions are good.

happy to see that her hard work and efforts are paying off.. :thumbup:

i am also kinda glad that they are given the opportunity to act in urakara coz it is a good way to see different sides of the girls especially nicole..plus lots of cute beautiful gifs to make !! yayyy !!

that cute, i glad that the audience have postive review for nicole.Her pronunication sound like a foreigner, well she is a foreigner(I guess you can say). After like 5 years in korea, she work harder to learn the language and now she has to learn other language. the audiencer would understanding with nicole, they love nicole. People found it cute the way nicole pronunication is wrong

may i ask, what is Urakara? from what i can assume it is a TV show if im not mistaken.

the gifs you all shared, which is amazingly cute(thanks btw), are from urakara i guess. im curious because i heard all members of kara are in it. does the show have been sub?

may i ask, what is Urakara? from what i can assume it is a TV show if im not mistaken.

the gifs you all shared, which is amazingly cute(thanks btw), are from urakara i guess. im curious because i heard all members of kara are in it. does the show have been sub?

^ you can find all the information HERE and yep its KARA's Japanese drama debut :) though it will also aired in Korea (TvN) and there's soft sub for ep 1 :)

thanks for posting the radio clip! it's not often we get to see nicole show off her singing skills, which have improved a lot.

i agree, i really want to see kara and nicole! its hard when my favorite kara member is getting so much thrown at her right now. hopefully whatever the outcome is, nicole and the rest of the kara members will get to continue their dreams.

Nicole's CF proves that she has charisma on the screen. She will be awesome in a kdrama, perhaps a modern story line about a girl dressed up as a boy, but a female superhero in tight clothing ( show off her s lines) seeking out the killers of her parents, some handsome dude falling in love with 'her,' she saves him, at the end, revealing her identify, happy ever after. Oh yes, OST songs by Nicole of course. Kekeke

thanks for sharing the Vocamaster CF, pics and the radio clip. it really cheered me up in this time. hope that the problem with DSP will finish.

Nicole's voice is very good. no wonder many people loves nicole. she is beautiful and has a very good voice. :thumbup:

what a relief to hear Ms.Shirley met with DSP officials too XD

random but doesn't Nicole look like Victoria on my avatar? lol.. I know it's been said before.. but really they have a similar appearance.. I think..haha

to brighten up Cole's topic (which has been slow since everything.. XD):

40666899.gif

credit: as tagged.

mae & christine, thanks for the gifs...definitely lighten the mood here :lol: haha yeah i think we could expect Nicole going all out with aegyo in Urakara, especially when it comes to her mission later ^_^

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/712/now.gif ahh the old moment :lol: poor guy ^_^ ...although it his own fault for meddling in during their dance

so different from Urakara...this is forced aegyo

:lol:

214GH.gif

^^ she sort of has ageyo around her guy friends XD

Cole for the Double Life promo:

tumblrlfl8xpmlhu1qfih97.gif

^^ love her hair!! side bangs and her hair seems lighter/redder?.. this must be really recent though..

Cole in the new CM:

tumblrlflgwsas6o1qfih97.gif

both gifs @ tumblr

Nov Her forced aegyo is cute hahaha but similar to what kimngocnguyen06 wrote - I think we'll still be seeing her forced awkward aegyo in the future if they put her on the spot lol

Mae I can finally spazz again after a week XD I'm feeling optimistic today ahhaha and those gifs are so pretty, I love both her hair in the gifs, she's been looking more feminine in those and I love it hahaha

tbcn.jpg

ah thanks for the gifs...i agree i also think the Double Life promo must be very recent...could it be taken during this chaos coz Ham & Hara's hair also look newer than when they were seen in Thailand...or probably just my eyes :lol: ? well at least Nicole looks great with that hair ^_^ and the new CF looks great too ^_^ lol imo Nicole's outfit was the most daring one, the other were pretty much normal outfit ^_^