The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

I was a bit surprised about her hat b/c SY has a black hat that says "Faith" too.. but I'm taking it as a message to the fans lol. She was happy and smiling at the Haneda airport and holding on to Jing at the Gimpo airport :)

mae Thanks for sharing the Urakara stills, hehe she looks so cute there :D

Nov Thanks for sharing the Airport pics, happy to see her smiling and yeah she looked tired, actually all of them but very happy to see them together again and her cap - Faith - so nice, I'm hoping everything will start to get better :)

@mae: Ham has a cap like what Cole was wearing too? It was actually cool that Cole wore that cap... Hm... But Gyuri didn't look happy at all.

Yep SY's has a cap that says Faith as well.

Oh Cole was super adorable in the message to J-Kamilias in EP4 so I made gifs haha:

N1.gif

N2.gif

N7.gif

N8.gif

N9.gif

cr: mae @ KH

Lupang, thanks for the gifs of cat Cole from Karadise! :D Her snarl is so cute!

mae, thanks for the gifs from Urakara! Cole's has the best facial expressions, it's so funny and almost cartoony! I love that picture of Cole holding an orange in front of her nose. I wonder if she will do that in future episodes since it would be a pity if it was cut out. Thank you so much also for making the gifs of Cole from ep4!! I think she's doing really well in the show and I'm so excited for her episode!

Nov, thanks for sharing that fanmade video of clips from Heroes. Cole looks so lovely there, even when she's gobbling food! I realized she seems to like hoodies a lot! It was nice to see Cole smiling with her Faith cap at the airport even though she does look a bit tired.

Christine, thanks for sharing the ASK fancams and the pictures! :)

yeah that true cole must really like hoodie,who could blame her. Cole is a naturally, and that is probably how her face look like when she see food. I can't wait to see her target in urakara. I don't know why but I hoping that nicole get like a japanese guy who could speak english, so nicole can communication with him. i was hoping to see cole on king of idol, because it been so long since we seen athletic cole, and I want to see it again. Plus if she was pair up with like minho on the show, they would be unstoppable. They would not stop until they are the winner. plus nicole would of definetly been on the higher rank group, since the guy probably know how good she is. Well minho first hand, maybe nichkhun and changsung if they watch dream team when junho was on it. Onew does know that nicole is good to(dream team), jinwoon would know to, jung min would know to probably since he is cole sunbae. maybe the only one would be eunhyuk,donghae, and seungki who doesn't know

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

Eunjung from Jewelry commented about KARA's situation and mentioned Nicole:

It's more saddening since I'm close to Nicole. But I deliberately didn't ask anything. I believed it would be solved. I know she's in tough situation and it doesn't seem right/polite to ask as well." "I'm sure she would come and talk when she's having a hard time and needs someone to lean on. I believe Kara will be able to solve it."

Source: TV Daily

Translated by: aank1 @ twitter.

Han Thanks for sharing the cap and edit :D I wish Cole has more photos when she was wearing that outfit http://i.imgur.com/y4ztS.jpg - she just looks so pretty there :)

Mae Thanks for the info, I hope Cole get to talk to someone.

I miss this hairstyle on Cole, I think she looks so cute and cool with this hair even though sometimes it covers half of her face :P

115f141f4b5c3f6f356682.jpg

Cole had so many people she can talk to, her best friends. Whatever happen you know nicole would be able to solve this, and that KARA would be as one. Cole is strong, she is the strongest member of KARA. She hate to cry in front of people, she would do it alone. So nicole probably has many people she can talk to, but she probably wouldn't talk to them, since she doesn't want them to see her cry.

han, thats a nice ps, thanks for sharing :)

thanks mae for that article...finally one of Nicole connections speaks up ^_^ , since it comes from Eunjung i think it shows how her friends view on Nicole, she's not a whiny girl after all ^_^

christine, same here :P thats why i'm very curious + excited waiting for jetcoaster love coz from past experience we know Nicole will come out with new fresh style again ^_^

find this clip about Nicole in Japan, start on 04:00, it seems Nicole go out or filming on some fruitseller shop, and the owner got her sign ^_^

cr:uploader

SDu31.jpg

getting nostalgic with Revolution era

:rolleyes:

4jaXM.jpg

cr : as tagged

Gifs from recent episode:

13.gif

12.gif

18.gif

19.gif

20.gif

16.gif

14.gif

15.gif

CR: as tagged via DCNC

Um I don't think next week's episode is Nicole's episode.. it looks more like a special. I don't think there was enough time for Nicole to have studied the script and have time to film XD At least that's what I'm hoping..

Um I don't think next week's episode is Nicole's episode.. it looks more like a special. I don't think there was enough time for Nicole to have studied the script and have time to film XD At least that's what I'm hoping..

^ hmm it seems like it...plus i noticed some scenes from Jing's episode was taken just recently

3dWLT.jpg

cr:dcnc

I think they don't have enough scene to make a preview this week. Gyuri came back to Korea on 10th, and the other girls still stayed in Japan to film until 13th, so I think they can finish Nicole's eposide on time. But that means they have to come and return between japan and Korean every week. :crying:

I really like Cole's acting the most. So narutal and lovely. Can't wait for next week :thumbup:

love this pic

20.gif

cr:ournikori

Edited by nhung_gemini

Nov Yeah can't wait for Jet Coaster Love too, hopefully it's a good hairstyle and not a new experiment by her stylist again XD

Mae Thanks for the gifs, the first one is so cute - I like that part when she said something to their manager and her expression after hehe

nhung_gemini Very cute gif :D Thanks for sharing. Yeah Cole seems natural with her acting so I'm really looking forward to seeing her episode, I hope her partner is young and good looking :P

13647936.png

credit: naver, ournikori

Yeah ưpset about that to,but nicole strong she can handle it. She also has amazing friends and members to talk to so she should be fine. i love that cap, she look so good wear it. she doesn't look like she where any makeup, but she still love beautiful. Nicole love food, but she diet and she exercise like crazy, to burn off all the things she eats. I miss seeing her on dream team, I miss see the dorky side of niocle. We don't see that much with heroes(occariously), also love seeing her athletic side to. She was always one of the strongest players, and I want to see it again.

yup its really upsetting after watch the footage of them being treated like that by the media :wacko: i wonder why their securities not as much as when they departed and arrived in Japan a few days back.... :confused1: could be DSP thinks they can keep it low profile so they don't provide as much security :confused1:

ugh...the media really annoying :angry:...that kind of treatment could categories into abuse