The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

Yes the chaos ruined my mood too. I think it suddenly happens in a few seconds. No one expected this. According to the article in allkpop, DSP kept Kara's activities low-profile, so I think they didn't expect that much of reporters.

The article also said that the girls have no schedules confirmed yet in Korea, so I hope they can rest well.

to ease out from the crisis lately...on other note i love Nicole's style on the airport recently...its like goes back to Wanna style...and at least there's still smile on her before the shoving incident happen

7QS5R.jpg

...seems KARA fans is quite a detective people, coz apparently they found the guy who jabbed Nicole in the shoulder during that chaos http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=seungyeon&no=325839 (from benbenkr @ twitter)...ugh that guy need to be teach how to be civilized :angry:

It's really great to see her smile. And her hair also changed. Well I think there will be a new style for Jet Coaster Love. Cole always is different with each album/single.

I hope that guy gets punished for what he did to Cole. Seeing the picture makes me angry. :angry:

The controversy happened again... Just hope for a good news. :crying:

Found this Top16 best kpop dancing idols

Nicole ranks 6 :thumbup: highest among female idols :eyelove:

Edited by nhung_gemini

^^ oh wow that's awesome that fans voted for Nicole :)

Nov, yep her hair is long!! Can't wait to see the PV for Jet Coaster Love. Speaking of the song, I heard parts of it and Cole sounds really good in there.

Hm, I know it can be quite depressing right now... but if we ONLY think about Japanese stuff.. it's not so bad right? XD

remember the message KARA left after the digest episode?

This is what Cole said:

It'll be Ji-Young and my turn in Japan!

I'm nervous. I'm looking forward to it!

See you in Japan!

Good work!

CR: momoflower @ d-addicts.

thanks for the info nhung_gemini...its seems Nicole is the highest among girls idol...haha i bet the comment sections there is gonna be hot ^_^ ...or not? :P

haha yeah mae...thankfully for their Japan activities at least there's good news just keep coming, and balanced the not-so good news lately ^_^ ...of course we'll also looking forward to it ^_^

got this too

Hyun Bin wins poll for best apple hip

With the help of the ‘Ju Won syndrome’, actor Hyun Bin recently ranked 1st as the ‘apple hip’ star.

The term ‘apple hip’ refers to the perfect hip curvature, similar to terms like ‘apple face.’ Through the Apple Hip (a company that helps customers maintain a perfect hip line) homepage, voters showed why Hyun Bin is considered ‘This generation’s best ulzzang star.’ Beating all other female nominees, Hyun Bin proudly ranked 1st with 32.9% of the votes.

Part of the poll was to choose the celebrity with the “best hip line.” Usually, a female celebrity would place 1st for polls in this category. However, with Hyun Bin coming in first, fans were once again able to feel the “Secret Garden” fever.

The runner ups ranked, respectively, Shin Min Ah, Ha Ji Won, KARA’s Nicole, SNSD’s Yuri, 2NE1’s Park Bom, 2PM’s Taecyeon, Rain, Song Jong Ki, and B2ST’s Yoon Do Joon.

Fans who saw the results commented, “When will Hyun Bin’s popularity ever die down?” “‘Hyun Bin syndrome’ will forever continue.” “Hyun Bin got first~ got first~”.

Which celebrity do you think has the best apple hip?

Source + Picture: TV Report via Naver

cr: allkpop

so Nicole ranked 4th then ^_^...and again she got the highest rank among idol ^_^

If Kamelias were to link their arms together in parallel rows and let Kara walk in between, no paparazzi would be able to get through and harass them. Fighting!

Poor Nicole. It must be frightening for her. Why would she be the one singled out by the pushy photographer? The police should have seized and prosecuted him, so that paparazzi do not threaten celebrities next time. I am worried that there may be other motives behind that action. Security members should also be more protective of the other Kara members as well. Agh, I am getting paranoid!

Edited by mae
Double Posted

Yes Im angry with the reporters.

But somehow I feel Nicole is stressed because of all this controversy. When they arrive in Japan, from the fancam, only Hara & Gyuri waved and smiled, Nicole & Jiyoung both seemed kinda silent and worried .

cr:uploader

----

Got myself relieved when seeing her smile in this

Edited by nhung_gemini

nhung_gemini yeah she and Jing look tired ...although on some news footage Nicole also nod back and smile to the fans when they arrived :)

mae...yup so excited waiting for the next episode of urakara...although the recent one is nice too with HaNi cooking session ^_^

love this shot from the preview

lwcSz.jpg

10thsky Really she has an IPhone now?

Nhung_gemini Thanks for the vid and the pics :)

Thanks mae for the pic - she looks so cute and adorable in the preview. And the guy looks young and cute too :P

Nov Thanks for sharing the gif :) Love that shot too ♥

Nicole should seriously have a cooking show hahahha and :wub: HaNi cooking part in Urakara.

But GyulCole is just :wub: I love all the hugging going on hahhaha

No I think the phone is new, that's an iphone 4g she's holding. Wasn't that picture on the bottom taken she she was randomly (and unofficially) endorsing blackberry.

yup the bottom pic was from that korean mobile apps event thing last year and both actually hers :) ...but you right i think that one in the airport is iphone 4 ^_^