The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

Cole showing her cooking skills to the Japanese audience was great :)

I thought the cheese ramen dokboki looked super cheesy :lol:.. you would have to chew a lot to get it down XD

Excited about her episode next week, her character seems more knowledgeable in the boys/relationship area than the other members so..

94986400.gif

^^ So unlike Cole but her character seems to know what to do haha.

Oh yea.. i just remembered Cole's bangs in her EP will ber her real bangs since they are long enough.. figured they were the fake ones :lol:

I love her hair in that commerical it look so good,I think that nicole can defintely pull off the red hair look. I want to see another color on nicole. I can't wait to watch urakara, it finally nicole turn. It like they saved the one that most people are anxious to watch for last. I love the picture of nicole look outside of the windows, it look like she think of something(or someone).

love those fanarts :wub: thanks mae...judging just from those, i think her image in Lupin quite captivated Japanese fans huh ^_^ ...well aside from Mister of course :P

nhung_gemini yeah me too guessing its very recent, since her bangs similar with the one in her urakara preview...love seeing them just have fun ^_^

thanks for the pic christine...he's cute :P but seems like a rough guy ^_^ so excited :lol:

yeah i think nicole guy look like a rough/tough guy. But he melt for nicole ayego, if she does any in this episodes. I hoping that this guy would be able to speak in english so we have like 3 language throw in there. English, japanese, and korean. That would be so cool, and the japanese fans can see how great nicole is. I love her hair in that clip, she look so cute. I wondering how she would look in blond hair, after seeing gyuri with blond hair I kept wondering how nicole would look in blond hair. since we know she can pull off the red hair what about blond hair

Wow I just watch a little bit Urakara ( don't like streaming cause the quality is bad, but because today it's Cole's ep), Cole is super cute, and she even got to dance and sing twice :thumbup: really a fun ep! Gotta wait for the full video :thumbup:

Some pics

c: vjunsak

20110226001811237.jpg

20110226002025315.jpg

20110226002108971.jpg

Edited by nhung_gemini

han Thanks for sharing your work, it's cute :)

I enjoyed watching Cole's episode in Urakara tonight, she's just so cute, hyper and adorable throughout the show hahaha and there's lots of food XD And I love that there's a little musical segment when she was at the market and a bit of solo song when she's at her room. Still have to rewatch it with better quality hahha

She looks so pretty in Best Clips, I love her hair there XD

karanorealgirlstalkx264.jpg

karanorealgirlstalkx264.jpg

Urakara

43ohk.jpg

credit: twitter

Pictures:

spc02_110225_01.jpg

spc02_110225_03.jpg

Cr: urakara site

Nicole's episode:

Overall it was cute but a bit confusing. I definitely need subs for this one because some things happened and i didn't get it haha. Cole's character is really out there, I think the writers had a lot of fun with her. I was laughing when she bursted out with ageyo in the CM shoot just doing her own then and frustrating the manager :lol:. Also the random musical elements like in the market, she just started singing with the vendors and had a full out dance and singing performance there lol. Then when she was locked in the room, she was sad so she started singing haha. Yes of course food had to be incorporated into the episode. I was really distracted by parts of the storyline though, has nothing to do with Nicole's acting. She did pretty good. Storyline was random but then I guess we shouldn't be surprised next week's episode with Sy has a ghost haha.

Also, I think Nicole's pretty animated in general with so it helps with her acting too.

okay just watched Nicole's urakara, and i LOVE it ^_^ ...but yeah definitely need subs to understand the storyline better. One of my favorite moment was when Nicole found out what being printed in the magazine, and second was her conversation with the guy after :) ...she acted it very well ^_^

this musical part is <3

4VeWb.jpg

these expression were rarely seen on Nicole

^_^

uOgFZ.jpg

these expression were often seen on Nicole

:lol:

IMUPk.jpg

cr : 笑with妮可@ baidu

btw, i love Nicole's airport fashion today ...and just like nhung_gemini mentioned she's not looking tired (p.s HaNi is :wub: ), and seems she dyed her hair become more reddish...just like the one for TBC ^_^

5KwbX.jpg

g6y2i.jpg

o7Sro.jpg

cr : as tagged

nhung_gemini and Nov Thanks for sharing the airport pics :D Cole looks really feminine there hahhaa been a while :P And many HaNi pics too :wub:

I love this one http://i.imgur.com/5KwbX.jpg

Nov and mae Thanks for the caps and pics, Urakara is fun hahha and she has a lot of good shots there, so many eye smiles ^_^

I love the part when she blocked her guy from taking paparazzi shots of the old guy and when she made her wish and then she opens her eyes and smile XD So cute hahaha

thanks for the picture =)

yup..her episode in urakara is really entertaining..really showed her love for food and funny side..a bit like a musical too^^..super glad to see her smiles..miss them so much XD

and she was holding an american passport in the picture above too..silly me was thinking that she had a korean passport because i thought she was born in korea then only moved to US... :blushing:

Nicole's Urakara episode just blew me away. I thought that it would be hard to beat how fun Jing's episode was but this definitely did it for me! I've been replaying bits of it since yesterday and it never fails to make me smile each time! It's an interesting coincidence that christine posted a compilation of Cole singing random songs a few days ago and then she has random musical sequences in Urakara! I guess the scriptwriters took notice of her singing habit and her love for food too. They really held nothing back with this episode. :lol:

nhung_gemini, christine, mae and Nov, thanks for sharing all the pictures! Cole's boots at the airport are so quirky! ^_^

Nov, yeah we got to see so many different faces of Cole in this episode! Cole said that she's not confident in her acting before, but being such a hardworking person, she did really well! She's probably undergoing a lot of stress these days, and yet she played her happy-go-lucky role believably.

christine, I loved the part when she confronted her guy a lot too. I think it's the most dramatic scene in the series so far! I kept on replaying it because Cole expressions were so good!

Among all of Cole's faces in this episode, this one stood out to me the most. Such a fierce glare! (No wonder her guy ran away lol) :dead:

9k7ce0.jpg

And then a smirk after! So cool! :w00t:

20su9ds.jpg

Cute angry face!

apecn5.jpg

Takeda is a weird guy, I thought his love gauge would get to 100% after this but it didn't!

2cdxtls.jpg

jjy, so she does have a US passport! Thanks for pointing that out! :)

Yeah I noticed her passport the first time they left for Japan after youknowwhat. Basically you can tell just from the color. But knowing she was born in the US it was unlikely that she would change citizenship. Plus when KARA went to get their visa for KMF, Nicole was with them.

I didn't watch nicole episodes yet, I been behind of the drama. But i can't wait to watch it. I so anxious to watch it since people keep talk about nicole have get to sing and dance, the two things I love seeing nicole do. And she get to sing solo to, they maybe make people think nicole she have a solo song. plus nicole and food is great. i think i going to love this episodes and jiyoung episdoes. i love nicole hair more and more, i love the way she put it up. i thinking her hair may be get longer, I think i going to love this hair for jet coaster love. I love all nicole hair for all song they promotion, this won't be any different. Yup nicole defintely has a american passport, i so can tell that it a defintely american passport. i want see her passport picture, see how much she has changed.