The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

@ Den that smirky face is one of my favorite too :P Nicole look so badass when she confronted the guy, thanks for the caps :)

lyNk.zEk, thanks for sharing the gifs....all just adorable ^_^

thanks for noticing the passport jjy, hmm i'm not good at immigration thing,,,if Nicole still use her US passport then she had 2 nationality then :confused1: ....here's the circle thing christine mentioned :tongue:

Kei0D.jpg

cr: as tagged

another fan pic from the airport

zz4Fc.jpg

vgq2j.jpg

cr : as tagged @ dckara

Nicole might have dual citizenship, it used to be when someone born to parents of Korean citizenship then they have dual until their 21... and then they have to renounce one of them. She most likely has a Korean permanent residence visa for being ethically Korean. Having an American passport makes it a lot easier for her to travel. There is no benefits for her to renounce her American citizenship for a Korean one. I think there is a new law signed where dual nationality is possible after 21.

she so cute dance to pretty girl, she defintely a pretty girl. Love the hair and the way it style, I wish I could pull off that hairstyle like nicole. I hoping to see her in a different color, beside red. I think she would have dual citizenship, since she was born in US and she use a usa passport. She would just have a visa to live in korea. I just hoping that nicole doesn't gave up her dual citizenship, since so people gave up their dual citizenship. But if I think about the people who were born in the us, they don't gave up their dual citizenship. I know taeyeon from 2pm gave up his dual citizenship.

Nov Thanks for the big pic of the Best Clips cover - love her pose there lol so cute :P Really cool fanart too, and the fanboy lol

nhung_gemini Thanks for the sharing JCL cover pics - I love the black one, too bad it's not one of the covers but Cole is so smexy there, I love it. And the white one is my favorite JCL cover - they all look pretty there and Cole is just :wub: love how they styled her bangs there lol I wonder if she's going to have her hair up for JCL promotions too, it's been a while since I've seen her hair down XD

And in the preview of JCL she's just so cute and adorable :D

I love this scene, so pretty :wub:

presentation2d.png

thx for sharing those pic ^^ i like that fanart :D

thx for that cap,Tine! really cute x3

Cole was poutuing in the preview! so cute :wub:

i missed her bangs <3

btw I made a "fyeah" for her since the old one wasn´t updated.. feel free to check it out ;D

http://fyeahjungnicole.tumblr.com/

Edited by 10thsky

Lol at the boy. By the way, what is that place that she signed?

hmm if i'm not mistaken that place is some kind of amusement park, KARA did one event there with that butterfly wings last year :)

thanks for the JCL pics and caps nhung_gemini and tine...i like that black theme outfit so much, but from the teaser it doesn't look like they use it :(

10thsky, will check yours soon :thumbup1:

B7iMq.gif

wonder if this gonna make to the PV

:P

335ol.gif

Arina Will check that out, though I visit your other tumblr too lol I miss her bangs too.

Nov Thanks for the gifs, love the first one :wub: The 2nd one is so cute, probably won't make it to the final MV but hoping there's a BTS dvd again hahahha I love the black outfit, I think I'm a sucker for that concept lol I just love it XD Yeah probably won't be used cos JCL seems upbeat and happy I guess but it would be a nice suprise if they use that outfit even once lol

there were tweets from japanese fans that nicole and hara were seen shopping together somewhere (either is shinjuku or harajuku)..sorry dunno japanese ;p

KARAのニコルとクハラが原宿店にご来店!!原宿でお買い物中のようです

@TOPSHOPTOPMANJP

there were tweets from japanese fans that nicole and hara were seen shopping together somewhere (either is shinjuku or harajuku)..sorry dunno japanese ;p

@TOPSHOPTOPMANJP

you're right!

= KARA nicole&hara came to thier store,they shopping in 原宿

Edited by han

Nicole is so pretty in JCL. I like her hair. Hope that she will use that hair style for JCL promotion.

Glad that HaNi went shopping together. I'm sure they had fun.

I really love the black JCL. Nicole in that pic reminds me of Ha Ji Won from Secret Garden. Will Cole act in an action movie.. :thumbup:

^

lol..now that you mentioned it, she really reminds me of ha ji won too !! love it <3

i think she showed off her versatile looks by succeeding in pulling off two different styles - one with attitude and another cutesy style ^^

however, i wonder which is her personal preferred style ?

@TOPSHOPTOPMANJP

aww this is great, another remarks that will debunk any bad rumor about their relationship after the crisis :) thanks for sharing jjy (and han for translating ^_^ )

Nov, haha thanks for sharing that picture of the fan :lol:

Oh thanks for letting us know about the tweet, glad to know HaNi had time to escape from work and everything else going on to shop :)

Cole looks very cute in the PV teaser, can't wait to see the rest of it!

i love nicole hair in JCL, plus I love all the album jacket. the first one is hot because it like edgy nicole with the attitude and everything. which I totally love, her confident is like on top. The third ones is really pretty, reminder me of honey days. The second and fourth look like nicole i have fun personally. Reminder me of pretty girls day.But all and all of love the album jacket, which ever they go with. i love the song, but to me nicole seem like she can do both like song like pretty girls and lupin. I still like her edgy style from lupin better, but I do love any style she does

Oh I keep replaying Jet Coaster Love MV. Cole's so cute and pretty. All the girls are. And I really like Cole's style there. Still only Cole shows her sexiness in Wedding dress :thumbup1:

Somehow Cole's voice is getting higher and higher. Nice voice. :eyelove:

Goddess is like admiring Cole :whistling:

kjqqd.jpg

And pretty Cole

o9oof.jpg

Plus a group hug

hwoeb.jpg

c: karafacts@twitter

Edited by nhung_gemini