The Official Nicole Spazzing Thread

mae

wow cole look pretty their. it like one style is her cute and adorable self, and the other is like cool and style. it both matches cole style. i love what they did with nicole in the jet coaster love mv. I love her hair, and her outfit.I love that she the one who start off the sing, i love her dress when they were in the room. It was so pretty, plus with she was near the windows gorgeous

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/9421/aacc.png wow this is new (at least to me :sweatdrop: )...Nicole look really mature during that shooting ^_^ , thanks mae

christine thanks for the scans, yup that magazine looks great :tongue:

tms, yeah...some japanese fans tweets about it a couple days ago ^_^ glad that they still have some free time in Tokyo ^_^

thanks for the shares kara4life firewater07

nicole looks very pretty. gonna save some of this pics for my next sig making

im just here to share my first kara sig that made. im sharing it here cuz it is nicole. hope you all like it :thumbup:

she look so beautiful, I loving her hair more and more each time I see it. Plus I love the shade she wear, it so pretty and it flatter her face. I glad to see cole smile, it like it more so long since we since a smiling cole, in picture. i glad that the girls are save, and that they head back to korea. What is cole holding beside her passport, the shinning things, it is her wallet or her cell phone. I think it her cell phone, but cole why so much stuff on it

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

Looking at her cellphone, I didn't know she was a Hello Kitty fan haha.

nhung_gemini, yea it does look like Hani switched fashion styles... Cole's wearing skirt? :lol:

Outtake pictures from Cole's Vocamastar CF:

DSC06454.jpg

DSC06434.jpg

DSC06489.jpg

DSC06505.jpg

DSC06412.jpg

cr: kamilin.net