[2009.08.13] Jiyoung: I really like Nicole Unni, whom I can never fully understand!

coffeebeanie

20090812001390.jpg

The star of KARA's comeback MV, youngest member Jiyoung confesses that she did not prepare at all for her role.

"Fortunately, the director guided me well so we we're able to finish it with good results. If there is one thing I regret.. I wanted to talk to the male actor in the MV, but I wasn't even able to get one word out. Haha!"

We asked what vacation means for high school student Jiyoung, to which she answered "Honestly, I don't really have a vacation. I was really excited about it.. But because our schedules are so packed, I'm not able to meet up with my friends from school. But because it has always been my dream to be a singer, I'm really happy that I can do this right now. Its fun, and I'm happy."

She immediately answered "Nicole Unni", when we asked her who the most dorky member was in real life. Jiyoung says "How Nicole Unni is on the variety shows on TV is really how she is like in real life. I've been living with her for more than a year now, but I still don't fully understand her. Its fun and I really like that she's that way. (Laughter)."

She has grown so much taller since her debut, and her face seems to have matured as well. Jiyoung says "My face slimmed down because the baby fats on my cheeks lessened, and something else that I can't explain changed about me? Something like that~"

We asked her a cute version of <Mister> which became a hot issue because of the Butt Dance. Jiyoung sang her line "You're kind of alright-y~" (Originally: "You're kind of alright")

20090812001391.jpg

source: THE STAR CHOSUN LINK

thanks to mae@KARAholic

translated by coffeebeanie@KARAholic CREDIT PROPERLY WHEN REDISTRIBUTING. DO NOT EDIT OR REMOVE THE CREDIT LINE

I wasn't even able to get one word out. Haha!"

aww that's cute..

"Honestly, I don't really have a vacation. I was really excited about it.. But because our schedules are so packed, I'm not able to meet up with my friends from school. But because it has always been my dream to be a singer, I'm really happy that I can do this right now. Its fun, and I'm happy."

yep. if you are happy.. making sacrifices isn't a big deal.. oh i learned something new about Jing today :o

"My face slimmed down because the baby fats on my cheeks lessened, and something else that I can't explain changed about me? Something like that~"

It's just natural maturing :D..

thanks tin :)

Awe, Jing is so adorable, I want to pinch her cheeks so bad! But yeah her baby fat slimmed down =(

She's still cute though and she's gotten a lot prettier. lol, so funny how she didn't get to talk the main

Guy of the MV and she was the main girl xD Nicole really dorky and clumsy, I want to meet her now.

Thanks for translating and sharing!

It's too bad Jing doesn't get to meet up with her friends, since they're busy with promotions. But she's doing what she loves and she knows that she has to make some sacrifices, I like how she's showing her maturity.

She definitely slimmed down a lot in their comeback, but I think it's also because she got taller? haha

JiNi are so sweet :)

nicole in real life is like nicole in variety show??? ha ha ha i guess nicole must be so dorky like jing said!!!

jing is maturing a lot!!! not a baby jing any more. so cute now.

i wonder what jing will look like when she's fully matured??? :)

Ooooh another JiNi moments...lol

I was just reading about Nicole's interview by The Star and she mentioned Jiyoung...lol

Now Jiyoung mentioned Nicole...XD

Jiyoung sure did lose a lot of weight, but too bad she wasn't able to spend time with her friends...

Awww Jiyoung wanted to talk to the male actor...lol

Thank you very much for the translations Tin onni ^^ and for the tip off Mae onni ^^

Yep yep thanks for the info.. Uhhm yeah LOL I like Jy.. LOL and the fact she wanted to talk to that dude! well LOL MORE GUTS TO JY HWITNG! XD Aw where the same age but Im shorter than her LOLZ Oh Well ...

LMAO this piece is so cute! thanks for translating tin!

I understand Jing's statement of cannot fully understand Nicole as Nicole's so unpredictable. Sure, no surprise cos Nicole is an 4D person! But she's always real and never acts, thats what of her that I love, woohoo! <3

Poor maknae having not enough time to meet her friends, but Im glad that she doesnt give it up.

but I wasn't even able to get one word out

So adorable :D

Poor Jiyoung...hope someday she can take a vacation...

Oyeah,sure she eat a lots n growing faster :P

Kinda scary...lol jk... :P

"How Nicole Unni is on the variety shows on TV is really how she is like in real life. I've been living with her for more than a year now, but I still don't fully understand her. Its fun and I really like that she's that way. (Laughter)."

lol at how she still finds nicole

confusing/strange even after knowing

her for over a year haha

i think jiyoung definately got

a lot prettier compared to her

overall look/appearance a year ago

her face matured a lot and

because of that, i can't believe

how old she really is sometimes ;p