[2009.08.14] Nicole

kimiko

200908141415091001_1.jpg

The members from the different girlgroups will come together for a dance battle.

Members from the 4 female groups will come together for a hot dance battle on SBS Inkigayo on 16th August.

The members are Nicole from KARA, GaIn from Brown Eyed Girls, HyunA from 4Minute and MinJi from 2NE1.

They will show off their sexiness and charms through their individual dance performances.

Who will emerge victory for the dance battle? The members are currently practising for the dance battle. Much anticipation and curiosity as to what songs they will dance to for the dance battle.

cr:kbites

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm excited to see this .. and even though the possibility is very high that this will be overly hyped.. i'm happy to see nicole on stage again doing her thing :)

wow, this is so cool!!!!

I expect a high temperature on stage when all four of them dance together.

and of course, I hope that our Nicole will win :eyelove:)

cant wait to see this!

OMG

My akon

this is the 2nd time she can show up herself

i can't wait,how does it come ??

i want to see it immediately,right now,lol:))

Go Nicole

i hope she wins

love Nic,love Kara

Hope that Nicole rips up the stage. <3 Reminds me of the MKMF days, except this will probably be more of a power dance battle ? Who knows. We'll just wait for the 16th and see. XD

OMG I'm excited! Although Hara attended a dance school, Nicole proved she was the best dancer just

By the choreography of Mister. I know Nicole will get down not dirty, but flirty with lots of attitude. Gain's

dance will be very sexual, Minji's will involve lots of chest popping / hip hop, and Hyun Ah will do lots of wave

and hair flippin'. All four of them have different styles of dancing so I'm anticipating this. Can't wait, thanks!

WOW. When i found out about the dance battle and that Nicole was taking part of it, i am super excited.I wished Sunday morning comes sooner. I can't wait to see her dance. I hope it's amazing. I hope Nicole comes out victorious.

Edited by bubbaG

4 of the best dancer from each group for a dance battle

Nicole, you know i will be rooting for you of cos ^^