[2009.08.14] KARA to perform 2PM’s ‘Again & Again’

mae

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first of all wtheck lol. is this not the most surprising thing? lol. i'm soo curious as to how the girls will perform it.. i mean will they sing in their lower registers? lol.. i wonder what 2pm will think of it b/c they are going to be on the show too lol.. i bet it's going to be short version though?.. like with BEG.. but wow Inki sure knows how to create hype haha

YES.. another special stage!!

i cant wait to see how they girls perform this song.

i hope they perform the whole song.. not a short version like the other recent special stages

and it would better if taec and wooyoung join them aswell.. karapm!!

this is seriously going to be a challenge...

i remember watching SNSD cover Super Junior's song

and they did REALLY well so hopefully Kara will be able do the same

but dang... the choreography to again & again is really hard...

it would be pretty funny if one of the girls try to copy

Junho's flip that he did in the MV for the song

that would be the best thing to see haha ;p

YES.. another special stage!!

i cant wait to see how they girls perform this song.

i hope they perform the whole song.. not a short version like the other recent special stages

and it would better if taec and wooyoung join them aswell.. karapm!!

The day I heard 2PM's again & again female version in youtube, I always imagined KARA doing the female version. And the setting was in Star Dance Battle, but now it's all coming true, in an Idol Special!^^

I'm so excited! :eyelove:

i was shocked when seeing the title lol bcos to me kara4 would fit 2pm's song better is this too much for them? i hope they will try their best and pull off the stage. i also have the feeling that they will adjust the choreo for girls to fit in, and this won't be a full song performance. thanks mae for sharing!

omo, so excited~ It was the special stage that I hoped for the most lol !!! Hope it's going to be at least half of the song ... I don't like when it's too short! I don't have enoughh when it's too short! and Nicole must had been practicing reallly hard these days for the dance battle and this special stage that will be airing in the same day. I hope Hara takes wooyoung's part and Nicole or Gyulee takes Jaebum's part :D

I hope it's going to be something like last year's U-go-girl perf... like enough long and then a joint stage at the end/// but it doesnt say a joint stage.. but whatever I am sure the girls will do it great without the boys XD