[2009.08.14] KARA to perform 2PM’s ‘Again & Again’

mae

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will we be hearing some of Gyul's rapping ?! <33 Seeing as how there are two rapping spots ... Puahah. ~ But, danggggg, Inkigayo. They sure know how to pump up the anticipation for their shows, recently. :'D It's kind of ... random, though ? I would've never expected this. XD Oh well. My dreams as a Hottest Kamilia are fulfilled. n_n

Am anticipating this Sunday lots. @_@ <3

yay! I can't wait to see how they will be able to pull this off...it'll be a great chance to show how versatile they can be.

I hope 2pm comes out and join them! =)

I think from how the girls watched the dance in tv or saw a performance of 2PM on stage so many times, they probably learned some of the steps before hand. In Idol Show, the girls danced to Wooyoung's ringback tone, which is Again & Again. :thumbup:

And from their old Kara days, I think they can pull off heavier dance steps than just simple movements.^^

KARA! Fighting! :D

2PM's choreography for "Again and Again" is . . . . breathless and hard. I'm hoping it won't be a short 1 minute

Thingy. I want to hear Gyul and Nicole rap and see Hara show off some of her moves. I wish them luck and I

Can't wait to see this since Taecyeon and Woo Young are the MC's of Inkigayo!

Super excited. I wonder how long the performance is going to be though. Knowing music shows, it's probably not going to be the whole song, but a synopsis which i hope it's not. I wished Kara performed the whole song. I wonder how the performance is going to turn out. Kara fighting.

pls no more rumor again and again ><

this gotta get interesting if it is real haha^^

Edited by Taiga_C

Ohh, this is going to be an awesome performance!

(if they're not like snsd and only do less than 1:00 of it x\ ).

And hopefully, a fan didn't write this article unlike the one about all of the girl groups performing to 'Again&Again'.

ah, i hope it's true this time.

don't want to get my hopes up again.

but i most since this sounds so real!

yay. gosh, so excited. i always wanted KARA to be

the girls to do the dance version of again&again.

haven't i spazz about it enough?!

so excited, yo!~

HOTTEST KAMILIA FIGHTING!~

i doubt itd be less than a minute cuz that was on musiccore. i'd say itd probably be one full verse, chorus, rap, chorus, just like what they did with wonderboys, only cuz its inki