[2009.08.14] KARA to perform 2PM’s ‘Again & Again’

mae

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not surprised - considering how a lot of groups are performing each others songs these days.

I am looking forward to it though! I definitely want to see who will sing whose parts!

Not to mention if the girls will surprise the audience like how Junsu (drools) made everyone scream with his lip-finger move.

The performance was hot. ~ Love their outfits, I liked how they still kept their " Wanna " jeans. 8D

Seungyeon seemed like the Jaebeom of this performance ! ~ She really captures your attention. C:

And Nicole's hair ... DJGNDZG. Spazzy about it.

I was hoping for a rap / the 2PM boys to suddenly come on stage, though. ; =;

I'd have been extremely happy if there as TaecCole rap combo. ~__~

their performance was GREAT!!! They all look so good together during the arm link part and also the slow motion forward V!

I love Nicole's hair, although there were times when I was like...but it's covering her face...need to see Nicole's face!!!

The vocals could have been a little stronger, but with such little time to prepare and all the other promotions and stages, the girls did an AMAZING job!

does it make me look like a bad fan if i was really anxious for them before i watched the performance? like i was scared they were going to blow it so i read the comments first on youtube and allkpop before watching it T.T ....but they got good reviews from those who weren't even kara fans so i was like awesome awesome AWESOME! i'm so proud of them...lol. okay, now who wants round two inkigayo, kara + 2pm collab??!! I Hate You collab?! yeah yeah? :D

The performance was great. I just wished it was a little longer.

All the girls looked fierce in it. It seems like braids are in "in" thing, since I've so many girl groups with braids.

The girls being sexy is still weird for me, I'm used to them being extremely dorky lol.

honestly i was skeptical at first,but the girls definitely impressed me with the perf..vocal wise it was ok,but the dance they definitely pulled it off esp the hand thingy in the beginning and the end..i was hoping for the rapping part and maybe appearance by 2pm themselves..but oh well..im super satisfied!!

I saw the performance and i gotta say i love it. The girls did amazing, just wished it was longer. As with other, i wished that Changsung and Taecyeon went on stage to do their rap part with the girls, that would have been killer. The outfits and their whole persona was amazing, very fierce. I couldn't help myself, but to watch the performance over and over and still never got tired of it. It would be nice if next time, Kara and 2pm to do a performance together on stage.